EXO Scenario 3

EXO Scenarios

When you give them a congratulatory kiss in front of the other members

 

{Xiumin} "Xiumin! I'm so proud of you!" you run and hug him tightly "Aww thank yo-" You peck him on the lips cutting him off. He just stares at you with wide eyes and a bright pink face. "What's the matter?" "...nothing" "Was it really that effective?..."

{Luhan} After coming backstage you immediately attack him with a huge hug. "Congrats Luhan! Mwahh!" You kiss him before he can respond. "Ohhhhhhhh look at Luhan smooching it up over there" One of the members yelled loudly. "Sh-hut up!" He smiles widely and blushes even more. 

{Kris} "Congratulations!" He gives you a hug and you peck him while he's still holding you. "Get a room and do that somewhere else!" Tao whined. He turns to him and gives him his famous stare. "Don't be jealous you baby" He turns back to you and smiles. "How are you evil one second then squishy the next?"

{Suho} "Aww you didn't cry this time! I'm so proud!" You kiss him just when the others are entering the room. "UH OH...EVERYONE OUT BEFORE SHE SEE US!" Chanyeol screams as soon as they see you. You giggle. "...Are they afraid of me?" "Well...I may have said that you get a bit crazy in front of famous people..." "WHAT THE HELL!" "At least they won't mess with you now!" He tries to smile and assure you that they're only joking.

{Lay} "I'm so proud of my cute little dimple" You give him a kiss on the cheek and he smiles harder. "T-Thank you" He hugs you and creepily stares at the others so they won't say anything. The others stare awkwardly and slowly back away tripping over eachother. "What's going on behind my back? O__O" 

{Baekhyun} You pat his head and smile. "Good job, I'm so proud of my little puppy! Mwah" You kiss him on his lips and he smiles like an idiot. "..." "Baekhyun....Hello?" You wave your hand in front of his face but he's so out of it. "Oh god I broke him"

{Chen} Without saying a word you run up to him and kiss him wrapping your arms around his neck. He blushes and lightly pushes you off. "Pheww....jeez not in front of the guys!" He whispers smiling like crazy. "Then maybe I shouldn't tell you that they're giggling at you...^^"

{Chanyeol} After you two hug you kiss him and he starts to lose it. He holds his lips and widens his eyes. "BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The others and you stare at him like he's crazy. "Uhh...maybe I shouldn't kiss you anymore o_o" He calms down and quickly hugs you. "DON'T SPEAK SUCH NONSENSE!" 

{Kyungsoo} After you constantly compliment him on how amazing his voice sounded and his performance you give him a kiss. After you pull away he just stares at you with a smirk on his face. "Uhhh you okay there?" You smile at him when suddenly he falls backwards on the floor still smirking. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Note: Kyungsoo will faint with surprise kisses

{Tao} You pinch his cheeks and kiss him after you congratulating him. He smiles proudly and looks around to see if the others saw. "See I told you guys I wasn't paying her!" "Wait...what?!" He just smiles at you. "Oh wait...you called me Suho? Suho? You need me now? I'll be right back" He quickly makes a run for it leaving you confused out of your mind.

{Kai} "So I guess you're going to cry later like you did last time huh?" You giggle and kiss him on the cheek. "I'm so proud of you Kai" When you pull away he covers his face and begins to jump up and down and runs away from you. You give a confusing look to one of the members. "His shyness is coming out" "If that's what happens I'm gunna do it again" You smirk and he peeks out from behind Kris.

{Sehun} After congratulating him you guys start to play around until you surprisingly kiss him. He holds his lips and smiles. "Ohoho you're gunna pay for that" He smirks at you. "Whatcha gunna do?" 


Woooooow I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever OTL I made a tumblr  ( ・ω・) so I was kinda busy for the last week 

Thanks for the new subs and comments! They make my day! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

I should be updating sometime this week!