EXO Scenario 4

EXO Scenarios

 When a bug suddenly appears

 

{Xiumin} "XIUMIIIIIIN! OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!" He comes running in with his toothbrush still in his mouth. "What is it?!" "THERE'S A SPIDER!" He stares at you. "...are you serious?" "Would you just kill it! THERE IT IS!" He calmly walks over to it and steps on it. "You almost made me choke on my toothbrush."

{Luhan} He hears you scream from the other room. "What is it?!"  He bursts in. "KILL IT OH MY GOSH!" You scream while ontop of the coffee table shaking. "Kill wha- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" "I DON'T KNOW! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KILL THE BUGS IN THE RELATIONSHIP!" "I'M NOT GOING NEAR THAT!" You both end up putting a bowl over it and leave the dorm leaving it for someone else to handle with.

{Kris} You both stare at the bug in shock. "..." "..." "You thinking what I'm thinking?" He looks at you. "Burn down the whole neighborhood and change our names?" "I was thinking calling an exterminator but okay ._."

{Suho} While watching a movie together it lands on top of his head. You begin to tell him something when you see it crawling around. OH MY GOSH SUHO THERE'S A BUG ON YOUR HEAD!" He panics and ruffles his hair making it land on you only for you to panic even more. In the end the neighbors come over to see what's the matter and end up killing the bug for you.

{Lay} While cooking you see a piece of chocolate and you pick it up to see that it has legs. You throw it across the room. "AHHH!" He rushes to your side asking what happened. The piece of chocolate begins to fly and you both freak out and hide in the bathroom discarding the food on the stove almost burning the place down.

{Baekhyun} Hiding in your closet you two escape the massive bug in the other room. "I think it's still in the kitchen...should we check?" You ask him. "I'll check" He opens the closet door to find the bug right in front of it. He screams at the top of his lungs belting out his highest note surprisingly killing the bug. "Oh my gosh did you just..." "Never underestimate the main vocal"

{Chen} In the middle of your conversation a mosquito lands on his cheek unnoticed by him. You slap his cheek killing it and wiping it off your hand. "YAHH! What was that for?!" "It was a bug!" He doesn't believe you and refuses to talk to you for the rest of the day.

{Chanyeol} You hear him scream and then a loud thud. You quickly run to his room to find him passed out with a ladybug on top of his chest. "SERIOUSLY A LADYBUG?!"

{Kyungsoo} There's a flying moth in the dorm and you two have thrown every pair of shoes at it, missing every time. "There's only one thing to do" "What's that?" You ask him. "We pack our bags and move." "HAHA you're so silly Kyungs-" He begins to start packing his suitcase. "Ohh...you weren't kidding..."

{Tao} "TAOTAOTAOTAO!!!" You scream from the bathroom. He rushes in as fast as he can. "What happened?!" 'SoIwascurlingmyhairandIwenttopickupthecurlerandtherewasahugebugonitohmygodpleasekillit!!" "DID YOU SAY BUG?!" He quickly runs out and you hear the front door slam. "I thought you were a kungfu panda ;_;"

{Kai} "KAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" "What happened do you have food- WHAT THE HELL!" After 10 minutes of throwing every possible thing in the dorm at the bug you finally kill it. Right after, the members return to the dorm in a complete mess. You both proudly smile at the others whose faces are shocked and angry. They all force you to clean up the mess by yourselves.

{Sehun} "So I was like, ew noona I can't wear that I'm Oh Sehu-" He stops mid-sentence and stares ar you. "What's wrong?" "T-there's a b-bug behind you" You quickly jump on top of him pleading for him to kill it. "I can't if you're crushing me! Ahh it's on my foot!" You jump off of him and make a quick dash behind the couch. "OH MY GOSH KILL IT PLEASE!" He smiles and shows you a fake toy bug. "Gotcha" "YOU LITTLE "

 


Wow I'm such a poop for not updating as promised OTL I have school on Tuesday ͼ(ݓ_ݓ)ͽ but I'll still update as much as I can before and after I start school! Enjoy this one though!