EXO Scenario 9

EXO Scenarios

When you bring up his pre-debut pictures and laugh at them (pictures included at the end!)

 

 

{Xiumin} "Oh my god you look so emo hahahahahaa!!!!" You hold your stomach laughing on the floor. He just smiles and nods. "But I'm beautiful now right? Hmmm!" Get away from me you greasebag!

{Luhan} "Wow Luhan you were pretty conceited back in the day theres so many pftt you look like a girl in some of these!" His eyes widen and he grabs your phone from you and tickles you to death. "NO IM MANLY!"

{Kris} "Oh damn Kris these are pretty....interesting...LOOK AT THE BASKETBALL PLAYER AWWW! PFTT AHAHAHAHA!" He facepalms and calmly tells you to put them away.

{Suho}"Oh look at rich boy Suho! Ha! Is that a phone in your hand or a small brick?" He sighs heavily and covers his face. "Please put that away >_>  Aish"  You look cute Junmoney! 

{Lay} "HAHAHAHAA YOUR HAIR I CANT!" You show him the picture and he grins to himself. "It was cute back in the day!" Was it?

{Baekhyun} "Did you just recently grow eyebrows or...HA!" "Yaaaa! Put those away!" He laughs and throws a pillow at you. "I'll take that as a yes!"

{Chen} He walks over where you are and finds you laughing at his picture. "Noooooo!" He grabs your phone and runs and hides in the closet and refuses to come out until you stop laughing. 

{Chanyeol} You walk up behind him as hes eating a snack and hug him. "Hey ferret boy!" You snicker a bit and he pushes you off choking and smiling at you. "No you did not! Don't call me that! They were really cool okay!" So protective of your little friends my bad (•∋•)

{Kyungsoo} You scroll through your phone looking for some to laugh at but you just sit there for a while."...Wow you have like no embarrassing predebut pictures" "Of course I don't I'm perfect pftt" He skips off smiling to himself.  Such a conceded squishy (´・_・`)

{Tao} "Awww look at your eyes! Theyre so puffy and cute!" You start giggling and show him your phone. He starts acting dramatic and begins to whine and locks himself in he bathroom. "._. okay I wont do that again..."

{Kai} "Aww look at this tired kid heehee." He peeks over your shoulder and sees his picture and starts giggling. "Im still tired you just cant tell cause of the makeup!" You squeeze his cheeks and he makes a silly face at you. 

{Sehun} "Someone was a little gangster back in the day HAHAHA!" He doesnt even pay you any attention. "Thats why Im the pretty one now" He smirks and walk away from you. YAHH GET BACK HERE MEANIE! ;n;


Look at these cuties! and creepers

 

 this is the best picture of my life omg so squishy