EXO Scenario 5

EXO Scenarios

When you tell him you're having bad cramps

 

{Xiumin} "Awww...um...hold up I'll be right back." You sit on the couch holding your tummy and groan into the pillow next to you. "I hope this makes you feel better...I don't know about this stuff but this always helps me when I'm in pain." He smiles and gives you some of his pain medicine and a huge chocolate bar. 

{Luhan} He makes you your favorite tea and gets you a heating pad and puts in your favorite disney movie. "I hope you feel better jagiya." He smiles and kisses you on your forehead.

{Kris} At first he just sits there and stares at you until he snaps out of it. "L-Lemme see if t-there's any leftover..uhh..cake." He goes into he fridge and gives you a slice of the strawberry shortcake they had from yesterday. "I hope this helps...I don't know what to do I'll call my cordi noona for some help ;_;" "It's okay at least you're trying." You smile and quickly devour the cake.

{Suho} "Oh..." He leaves the room for a moment. "Suho...you still there?" You ask almost on the verge of crying. He comes back with you're favorite stuffed animal and some medicine. "Don't worry the pain will go away, plus you have me and mr.bear to snuggle with." He smiles and you two snuggle for the rest of the day as you feel better.

{Lay} "...PLEASE DON'T BE IN PAIN I'M GUNNA GET ALL SAD!" He attacks you with a huge hug. "I don't think I'll feel better if you're squeezing me." You manage to breathe out. "Oh...sorry" He let's go and blushes really hard. "Umm do you w-want me to b-buy you some medicine?" "Please?" He kisses your cheek and quickly runs out and buys you all of your favorite junk foods and a bunch of pain medicine.

{Baekhyun} He makes you a huge pot of soup and you two snuggle together while he sings your favorite songs in your ear.

{Chen} His eyes widen and he scratches his head. "Ummm...okay..." He goes to the bathroom and comes back with a bottle of pain reliever and throws it at you and runs out. "GET BETTER!" You manage to hear him say from the other room as he hides too flustered to comfort you.

{Chanyeol} "I'll call my noona to come and help me cause...I'm kinda unsure what to do..." His sister ends up giving him a bunch of "girl approved" remedies to make you feel better. "Ta-da..."

{Kyungsoo} "Where does it hurt? I'll give you a massage." He actually goes through with it and gives you a massage on your back and your tummy. You blush the whole time embarrassed that he's touching such weird parts of your body. "You okay? Your skin is getting paler..." "Y-yeah I'm f-fine."

{Tao} He can barely look at you as he gives you the bottle of medicine. "Uhh can you stop shaking you're dropping them on the floor." You giggle. "Oh I-I'm s-sorry." He hugs you tight and closes his eyes. "Get better okay?"

{Kai} He gets you his heating pad and hugs you the whole time talking about how he knows the pain you're going through.

{Sehun}  He gives you a bunch of cookies and holds your hand telling you to squeeze it whenever there's any pain.

 


 

Just a quick one ^^ Making the next one right now