EXO Scenario 13

EXO Scenarios

When you trip and scratch your knee

 

{Xiumin} Surprised he helps you up quickly. "ARE YOU OKAY?!" He looks around to see what made you trip and narrows his eyes. "That stupid little stick...HOW DARE YOU HURT MY JAGIYA!" He kicks it and ends up hurting his toe. Oh good now we're both in pain (;¬_¬)

{Luhan} "Woah you okay?" He dusts off your knee and kisses it. "Hold up I'll get you some band aids!" He quickly runs to the corner store and buys you a huge pack of cute band aids. "You should be more careful!" Okay okay I'm sorry TT_TT

{Kris} He awkwardly looks at you and pulls you up hurting your arm. "Ouch! Why'd you pull so hard?!" His face is so confused and sad so he pulls you in for a hug. "You're squeezing too hard!" "Yah! I'm trying!" You giggle and smile "I'm just kidding you're fine" He huffs and you continue on your walk.

{Suho} Worriedly he throws you on his back not wanting you to walk anymore. Um I'm not handicapped I think I can walk fine ._.

{Lay} He frowns and pulls out his book bag and cleans off and puts a bandaid on your cut. "Please be more careful? (一。一;;)"

{Baekhyun} He keeps walking as if he's never seen you before. "BYUN BAEKHYUN!" He finally turns around and acts surprised. "Oh no what happened?! Are you okay?!" You little....

{Chen} He blushes a little and picks you up as if nothing happened. "Why are you so cute?" He pinches your cheeks and keeps walking.

{Chanyeol} "Do you like the floor more than me? Traitor!" You get back up and squeeze his hand really hard. "Yup!" "Yahh!!! That hurt" "And so does my knee!"

{Kyungsoo} He quietly picks you up and when you peek you see him trying not to laugh. "Hey! It's not funny meanie! :c"

{Tao} You end up pulling him down with you and you both fall. "Oh my god are you okay?!" You ask him as you see him wipe away a tear. "Yeah a fly flew into my eye.." "Sure it did pftt" He hits you and you get back up and finish walking.

{Kai} "Yah get up! We're gonna be late for the all you can eat chicken buffet!" This boy loves food more than me (ノ#-_-)ノ

{Sehun} "Ummmm you okay?" He helps you up and checks everywhere to see if you have any scratches. "Okay good, no scratches on my trophy" He smiles brightly and holds your hand as you finish your walk. FINALLY THE ATTENTION I NEED FROM YOU (;▽;)


THANKS TO THE 100+ SUBSCRIBES OMG I ALMOST CRIED! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE ALL OF YOU!