EXO Scenario 14

EXO Scenarios

When you walk into the room while he's changing his clothes

 

{Xiumin} He screams "AHHHH CLOSE YOUR EYES!" in a high pitched voice and jumps on the floor. You quickly slam the door begin to grin "I saw his chest omg asdhjkhkgfldjgfdl..." Luhan walks by. "Hey what's the matter? Who's chest did you see?" He smiles creepily. You run away embarrassed to answer as he opens the door and sees Xiumin. (‡▼益▼) What's going on

{Luhan} You stand in the doorway staring at his back as he's changing his shirt. He turns around to find you almost drooling and he screams "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" You quickly snap out of it and quickly run away. He smiles to himself and begins to blush hard.

{Kris} "Hey can I borrow your sweater- I'M SO SORRY!" You run out the room while he's sitting on the bed in his underwear scratching his head. A few seconds later he opens the door and throws his sweater onto of you. "Here you go" he smirks and closes the door while you're still flustered on the ground.

{Suho} When you walk in he panics and gets stuck in his shirt exposing his chest and all for you to see. "AHHHH HELP ME WAIT NO DON'T HELP DON'T LOOK AT ME!" He trips and falls on the bed and quickly fixes his shirt. "Yes?" He quickly smiles "What's the matter? What do you want? DO YOU WANT TO GO BUY SOMETHING?!" Omg calm down it's fine o_o

{Lay} You knock on the door and he tells you to enter. When you open the door he's sitting on his bed with two pairs of socks in his hands without a shirt. "Hey which one do you think looks nice, the purple ones or the black ones? I like the purple ones but I wore purple yesterday" He looks at you and your flushed face. "Hey what's the matter? Are you okay?" You take a deep breath and point to the black ones and try to hide your nervous smile. "Thank you!" he smiles and continues to get dressed. He's so unaware...

{Baekhyun} You walk on him while he's lifting up his shirt. "HEY GET OUT OF HERE YOU ERT!" You roll your eyes and slam the door while he continues to change. "Like I wunna see any of that anyways pftt...." You crack the door alittle and start to creep on him giggling. He hears you and starts laughing. "YAH YOU NASTY! GO AWAY!" He ends up chasing you around the house until he catches you and tickles you.

{Chen} He starts to laugh nervously and hides his body quick. "I'm so sorry! I'll go now!" You begin to close the door until he protests. "If you like the view you might as well stay!" He winks and starts to laugh nervously again. You blush and bit and slam the door. You faintly hear him laughing uncontrollably in the distance.

{Chanyeol} He bursts out into laughter and tries to hide himself and fails horribly. "I think I'm gonna go now..." You awkwardly smile and quickly run out while he's still scrambling with trying to get his shirt on.

{Kyungsoo} When you walk in on him he just smirks a bit and changes his t-shirt as if you weren't there. "...AHEM!" "What?" You blush a bit "Aren't you gonna get mad at me or embarrassed that I'm in here?" "...no...." He smiles at you again swings his feet back and forth while you try not to squeel. "You're gonna be the death of me!"

{Tao} "Yahhhh! What are you doing? Don't be a ert! Go and hide your eyes!" "Tao you're fully clothed now" He huffs and rolls his eyes "Even if I was you're still a ert!" You roll your eyes and hit his arm "Do you even know the definition of ert? You baby!" He starts to laugh and widens his eyes "Ouch! You're gonna pay for that!" You end up having a pillow fight with eachother.

{Kai} When you walk in you scream and run out blushing like crazy. You run into your room and lock the door and try to calm yourself down. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god his body is incredible oh my god..." You whisper to yourself. A couple minutes later he knocks on the door. "Hey are you okay? You've been in there for a while" You open the door and clear your throat avoiding his face looking at the ground. "Uhh..yeah I'm fine...I-I saw a really huge spider behind you and I got scared...haha" He tilts his body so he can see your face and he smiles. "It's alright I killed it for you" He smirks and starts to laugh. (。・//ε//・。) oh my god...

{Sehun} You walk in while he's changing his shirt. "Ewwwwwwww put some clothes on that's so disgusting!" "Pfttt yeah right! You love my body" "Yeah right" You roll your eyes. He grabs you and wraps his arms around you and denies to let go. "So you don't like this at all?" You try to hide your smile from him but he keeps squeezing you. "Let go you weirdo!" He smirks and lets go of you to put on his shirt. "Hmmm you seem to be blushing to me" You make an annoyed face and kick him in the leg. "I hate you so much" "Of course you do"


Hey guys! So much has happened since I last updated, regarding the whole Kris thing I'm still going to keep him in the scenarios so don't worry about that ^^ and also the Overdose comeback! Aren't our boys so talented and gorgeous? I hope you all will enjoy this quick one, I felt bad I haven't been here for a while (//・_・//) Thanks for the new subs too ♥