EXO Scenario 7

EXO Scenarios

When he uses his aegyo on you (gifs included at the end!)

 

{Xiumin} He sees you on the couch eating some pocky."Ohhhhh can I have some? I love the strawberry kind!" You shake your head and continue to eat."I'm hungry sorry" He jumps next to you on the couch hovering over you sporting his cutest face. "Awwwww pleaseeeee just one bite jagi????" His voice is super squeaky and your face is so flushed you just hand them to him.

{Luhan} He opens his mouth motioning  for you to feed him a piece of cake you were eating. "No cake unless....hmmm...unless you do aegyo!" He dramatically flops on the table. "But I don't want to! I'm manly!" "Okay then no cake" You smirk and quickly try and eat the rest. "FINE!!!" He looks around and quickly does bbuing bbuing causing you to squeal. "YOU CAN HAVE THE WHOLE THING" He grumbles and eats the rest.

{Kris} He catches you looking at the rest of s do cute things on your phone. "Hmmm what's this? Oh I can do that too...even though it's not my style." He clears his throat and begins to stretch while you look at him like he's crazy. "Bbuing Bbuing!" He hides his face after while you just sit there with a blank face. "Don't do that again, like you said it's not your style" (×_×#

{Suho} You were in a pretty bummy mood today so he tries to cheer you up by doing alot of embarrassing things. "Jagiya look!" He does his famous dance from growl but you don't crack a smile. "Hmmm" He scratches his head and then sits right in front of you and smiles. "Ta daaaaa" He puts his hands under his faces and has a giant smile on his face. "Saranghaeeeeeee!" You cover your smiling face and kick him away. "I SUCCEEDED! HAHA!" You two end up having a tickle battle afterwards.

{Lay} You two were playing Flappy Bird together but he kept messing up. "Wow Lay you at this, you cant even pass the first bar" "It's not my fault! The game is too difficult!" He hands you your phone and begins to pout. You cover your face and scream. "DON'T DO THAT! AT LEAST WARN ME!" He's so clueless to what you said he just pouts again and folds his arms."Oh my god Lay" ASDFGHJKL へ(>_<へ)

{Baekhyun} "Beakhyuuuuuuuun! Make me some food! I'm hungryyyyy" You try to use some aegyo on him and fail terribly. He laughs at you and cracks his knuckles and neck. "This is how you do it" He does exactly what you did while doing his eyesmile knowing it's your weakness. You try to keep a straight face and end up kicking him in the bum.

{Chen} He refuses to show you his aegyo but he shows you his dance skills. "OH NO NOT THE CHOOTY!" "The what? Excuse me?!" He blushes confused. "O_O Nothing..." Gotta keep the fandom nicknames to myself ⊙▂⊙

{Chanyeol} "Chanyeol show me your aegyo" You said demanding after a long moment of silence and boredom. "WHA?! NO! YOU SHOW ME YOURS!" "Pftt aegyo is stupid I don't do that" "Then why do I have to do it?!" "Cause you're a cutie!" You squeeze his ears making blush. "Aish fine >_<" He quickly does the bbuing bbuing hand movement and widens his eyes blushing. "I can't believe I just did that ughhh" "You're such a cute giant ^_^"

{Kyungsoo} He also refuses to show you his aegyo and glares at you for asking. "O_O Sorry I won't ask again..."

{Tao} He pokes you distracting you from the text you were about to send and smiles."BBUING BBUING!" You scream and fall out of the chair. "What the hell!" "Surprise aegyo! Heehee!" "How about surprise whoopin!" You chase him around the house trying to beat him up.

{Kai}"Kai do you know how to do aegyo?" "Why are you asking me this?!" "Calm down! I'm just curious!" "...not really" "Liar! I saw your creepy hand gestures!" " My what?! You're not making sense!....Oh you mean this?!" *Does the hand gestures* "That's so creepy Kai" "YOU BROUGHT IT UP!" He pouts and hugs a pillow. "I want chicken (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞"

{Sehun} You hear faint music from the bathroom and you check to fine Sehun practicing gwiyomi in the mirror. "OH MY GOD EWWW YOU GREASEBAG" He smirks at you and chases you around the house counting. "1 + 1 is gwiyomiiiiiii!!!"

 


Hello beautiful people I have returned! Did you miss me? Pfft lemme stop ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ How is everybody? I have an explanation to why I've been gone for a while here. I know I always promise that I'll make new ones and then something happens I'm sorry ;n; being a senior is hard and pretty busy for me. So I'll see what happens okay? Any suggestions for the next scenarios btw? I have a couple but some more would be nice c: Hope you enjoyed it! I'm never writing one like this again orz How do you explain aegyo?!

 

Gifs!~