EXO Scenario 6

EXO Scenarios

When he finds a cute pair of your undies while doing the laundry together

 

{Xiumin} "Uh... are these yours?" He hold them up grinning."OH MY GOSH GIMMIE!" You snatch them from him and blush really hard. "It's okay" You nudges you and then whispers. "I have hello kitty ones too."

{Luhan} "Hey are you washing your cousins undies? These are so cute! Lookit the little kitties on it!" He holds them up smiling and you. "AHHHH!" You quickly grab them from him. "THOSE ARE MINE!" You mumble from hiding your face in the folded clothes. He blushes. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to touch them! Ahhhh! I'm so stupid! I'm sorry!" You both awkwardly continue to finish the laundry still blushing at each other.

{Kris} He picks them up and folds them as if they were any other ordinary clothing and hands them to you. You blush and grab them from him. "T-Thank you..." He smiles and nods and you both continues to fold in silence. "...they're so cute" 

{Suho} "Ahhhhhh" He hold them as if it were dirty and flings them towards you and covers his eyes. "I didn't see anything I didn't see anything I didn't see anything." You and hang them in front of his face when he uncovers his hands. He screeches and hides under the table begging you to put them away.

{Lay} "...why does your underwear say kiss me?" He giggles and pushes them towards you. You take them and run out of the room too embarrassed to return while he finishes the laundry.

{Baekhyun} "Oh my gosh! I LOVE HAMTARO!!! CAN I HAVE THESE?!" "What are you talking abouuuuu-AHHHH BAEKHYUN NO GIMMIE!!!" He hangs them over your head. "Why have I never seen these before? They're so cute!" You then start to pretend to cry until he gives them back feeling sad. "AHA!" You snatch them from him. "Don't ever touch them again! You hear?" He tries to keep a straight face and nods.

{Chen} "Hmm I've never seen these before. Lookit the pretty flowers." He smiles cutely and folds them for you. "Wait...what do you mean you haven't seen them before? Have you been peeking in my dresser?!' "W-What?! Of course not! OTL" He frowns and pouts.

{Chanyeol} "AHHHHH TOTOROOOOOOOO!!! MY FAVORITE!" His face scrunches up and he freaks out running around the room laughing like an idiot. "I swear if you don't give me those back I will rip off your ears!" You end up chasing him for the rest of the afternoon.

{Kyungsoo} "Here." He passes them to you and continues to fold the clothes as if it weren't a big deal. You both finish folding the clothes in silence until he breaks it laughing like crazy. "Spongebob? Really?!" "YOU !"

{Tao}"Woah there..." He blushes and laughs at them. "What's so funny?! So what! They have cute little doggies on them! I like doggies!" You pout. "Calm down I was just...I was only....oh screw it they're adorable."

{Kai} "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" "Oh no...Kai please hand me those..." "I don't ever wunna see those again" He gags and shudders. You just frown and continue to finish while he makes shy glances. "I-I'm sorry...I think they're really nice actually...I was just joking" He hugs you tightly not letting go until you forgive him.

{Sehun} "Impressive...mine are way better than this though." "WAIT WHAT?!" He gives you an eyesmile and ignores everything else you say confusing the hell out of you.

 


I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW WHY AM I UP ಥ_ಥ ENJOY