EXO Scenario 1

EXO Scenarios

When you keep getting out of bed in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom

 

{Xiumin} He squints his eyes at you when you walk back in. "You okay?" You tell him that you drank too much earlier. "Well no more drinks tomorrow, would if something happens to you and I'm not there?!" " I doubt anything will happen silly!" You get back into bed and he hugs you tight. "Then don't leave my side okay?"

{LuHan} When you get back in bed he snatches you into his arms. "..." "Luhan?..." "Stop moving so much...teddy bears don't move" He kisses you on your cheek and goes back to sleep. "You're lucky you're so cute" He giggles. "I know"

{Kris} You walk back in the room to find him wrapped like a burrito with the blankets. You continue to shake him until he wakes up pouting. "Hurry up and get in it's cold when you're not here" "How are you cold with all of those plushies here?" "....just go back to sleep" He snuggles both you and his plushies and goes back to sleep.

{Suho} While you're in the bathroom you hear knocking on the door. "Jagi are you okay? Are you sick? Should I get medicine? You've been getting up all night I'm worried" "Suho I'm peeing..." "....sorry I'll wait for you outside okay?" "Alright..." *facepalm*

{Lay} When you get up he grabs your hand and walks with you to the bathroom rubbing his eyes still half asleep. When you're finished you find him sleeping in front of the door. You poke his side and he jumps up. "You ready to go back *yawns* to sleep?" You squeal a bit and drag him back to bed and snuggle all night.

{Baekhyun} You finish your trip to the bathroom and come back to him completely knocked out. "Baekhyunnnn~" You sing in his ear but he doesn't move. You go to the light switch and do his famous light dance. "Baekhyun! Baekhyun! Baekhyun!" He groans and pouts at you. "Stop it and come back to bed or I won't cook you breakfast tomorrow!" You quickly jump back into bed without saying a word.

{Chen} You snuggle your way back in bed and poke his nose. "Chen Chen" You whisper. "Hmmmm" He groans. "What is it peepee?" He begins to laugh and scrunch your face. "You're not funny you meanie" You roll over so your back is facing him. "You love me" He hugs you and goes back to sleep.

{Chanyeol} You walk out the bathroom to find him with his eyes closed and his hair extremely messy. "Hurry up I have to go too" You both end up using the bathroom over and over that night.

{Kyungsoo} You jump back in bed waking him up. "Do you need a pregnancy test or something?" "What? No Kyungsoo...I drank a bit too much today of course I'm not pregnant" "Oh...*yawns* well make sure...that...Suho gets the sneakers *yawns* tomorrow" He closes his eyes again and goes back to sleep. "You're  so sleepy you're talking nonsense, go back to bed Soo" You squeeze his cheek and go back to sleep.

{Tao} He whines when you get up again. "You're ruining my beauty sleep!" You fluff his hair around and laugh "Well you look like you're on crack" "...Would you please hurry up and go to sleep? I need something to hug on~" He tries to use aegyo but fails terribly. "Tao go back to sleep"

{Kai} "Don't come back unless you have fried chicken" He giggles and wraps himself in the blankets while you go to the bathroom. You come back trying to pull the blankets from him. "No chicken no blanket" You fold your arms. "Fine I'll go sleep with Sehun then" The blanket shoots open. "GET IN"

{Sehun} "Jagi please stop moving you're messing up my dream" He whines when you get back in bed. "Oh really what are you dreaming about?" "Me and Luhan getting as much bubble tea as we want for free" "HunHan is more important than our relationship?!" "Whaa?" "NOTHING" You turn around and cover your head with your blanket.

 


 

How was the first chapter? I hope you guys like it c: