09

Am I Really Falling for You? [EDITING]

The twenty-one people continued to think of what, "Near, Seoul, Uni, Park, Dae, Ment," meant. Then a lightbulb went off in Tiffany's head. She raised her hand.

"Neh, Tiffany?" Taeyeon said.

Tiffany started to do hand actions.

"What, are we doing charades now?" Stella whispered to Siwon and snickered. Siwon, however, ignored her.

Tiffany went to her laptop. She typed in something quick, then showed it to the group.

"Near Seoul University, Park Daejung Monument." The twenty others read out loud. "Oh..."

"Isn't that right around the corner, when you exit the university?" Kyuhyun pointed out.

Seohyun nodded. "Let's go!

 

*~*~*~*

 

The rescue group got prepared, as they didn't know what would be waiting for them. Then they stood in a long line in the university's parking lot.

Leeteuk walked back and forth, like his was the general and they were his army. "Listen up! Operation Save Sungmin and Sunny from the Evil Clutches of... Okay, who the hell created this name? Anyway, I need to check to see if everyone is here, and if we have everything." After rollcall, he proceeded to checking off items. "Cellphones!"

"Check!" They yelled back.

"Bats!"

"Check!"

"Medical supplies!"

"Check!"

"Clothes!"

"CHeck!

"Anything I forgot?" He asked.

"Food is a check sir!" Sooyoung yelled. The group stared at Sooyoung. "What? You never know."

"Anyway, we only have five cars, mine, Sora's, Siwon's, Hyoyeon's, and Jessica's. I need all the people I just mentioned to stand beside me." The four went out of line to stand behind Leeteuk.

"My group will lead the cars. If I call your name, stand behind me. Kyuhyun, Seohyun, Seungyeon, and Taeyeon." The four obeyed orders.

"Sora's group will be behind mine, and it's Hyorin, Yuri, and Yesung."

"Hyoyeon's group is behind Sora's. Eunhyuk, Sooyoung, and Ryeowook."

"Siwon's group is Stella, Tiffany and Yoona."

"Jessica's group will be last, Donghae, Eunseo, and Kibum. Are we clear?"

"Yes, sir!" They yelled and continued to the cars.

 

*~*~*~*

 

Leeteuk and Taeyeon took the passenger seats while the three others sat in the back, Kyuhyun in the middle.

"Oppa~"  Seungyeon cooed to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just ignored her and turned to Seohyun, who was staring out the window.

"Hey nerd."

Seohyun tried to ignore him, but he was very persistent. So she gave in. "Neh?"

"What's up?" Kyuhyun said. Seohyun blew air out her nose in annoyance. "We're going to go find Sunny and Sungmin. What do you think?"

"Oppa, don't talk to her, talk to me!" Seungyeon pleaded.

"Would you guys shut up?" Taeyeon said. "We're trying to drive here!" The three then shut up, intimidated by Taeyeon.

 

 

Meanwhile, in Hyoyeon's car...

"Are you sure you're going the right way?" Eunhyuk asked from the backseat. He and Ryeowook were sitting in the back, while Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were in the front.

"Neh, we're following Sora-ssi's car." Hyoyeon answered, obviously annoyed. "And would you stop asking? That's the eleventh time in just five minutes."

"Yeah, please shut up." Sooyoung smirked.

"Yah, don't talk to my hyung that way!" Ryeowook shot back. The rest of the drive was filled with bickering and fighting.

 

Siwon's Car~

"Oppa, saranghaeyo~" Stella called to Siwon.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Idiot." She thought in her head. Stella, however, saw Tiffany roll her eyes. "Yah! Don't you roll your eyes at me! Stupid girl..."

"Don't call my unnie stupid! She can't talk now. And if anyone here is stupid,  it's obviously you!" Yoona defended her literally speechless unnie. Tiffany was silently giggling, while Siwon couldn't help but chuckle. 

Stella narrowed her eyes at Siwon. "Oh shut up."

 

Jessica's Car~

"Are we there yet?" Donghae asked for the umpteenth time. Jessica was really pissed off. "How many times are you going to ask that?"

"Until we're there." Donghae grinned cheekily.

"No we are not there. I'm not even sure they're going the right way... I think Sora-ssi is leading us the wrong way." Jessica said.

"No, she's not!'' Eunseo insisted. "She is always right."

"Really, are you sure?" Jessica smirked. "Then why did she lead us past the destination?" The two continued to fight, Donghae covering his ears, and Kibum smiling in amusement.

 

*~*~*~*

 

They finally arrived at the destination. Well, most of them. Leeteuk and his group got out of his car.

"Where are the others?" Taeyeon wondered, scratching her head. 

"I thought they were following behind us..." Kyuhyun added.

"They were suppose to!" Leeteuk exclaimed angrily.

 

To be continued....

 


A u t h o r ' s  N o t e

Hey readers! This chapter, well... I guess it's not the best. But just you wait! ;) Thank you for 100+ subcribers! And thank you to the 10 people who upvoted this story! Kyaah! Love you guys~ <3

 

Date Updated: Friday, November 13, 2013. 14:20