06

Am I Really Falling for You? [EDITING]

Yoona was inbetween classes. She needed to sit down. She found what she thought was an empty classroom, and sat down at a desk. She didn´t notice the boy sitting in the classroom.

¨Well, hello there.¨ He greeted her. Yoona jumped at the sudden voice. She looked at him. It was, you guessed it, Kibum.

¨H-hello." Yoona stuttered. "What are you doing here?"

"I come here when I need to think to myself. What are you doing here?"

"Uh, nothing. I should be going anyway." Yoona started to leave, but Kibum quickly grabbed her arm.

"You're hot." He said.

"W-what?" Yoona was shocked by the sudden contact and what he said.

"Not that kind of hot. I mean like the sun hot. You're forehead is burning." Kibum touched her forehead with his hand. "You can't go to class now, you have a fever."

"O-oh, no I'm fine." Yoona told him.

"No, you need to go to the nurse." Kibum urged.

"Do not."

"Do too." They continued to bicker, but Yoona finally gave in, seeing how persistant he was. He led her to the nurse's office. Yoona was surprised to see that Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were there as well. Except, Hyoyeon wasn't concious. Yoona sat down next to Sooyoung.

"You too, huh?" Sooyoung held her stomach, still a little sick.

"What happened to unnie?" Yoona pointed to Hyoyeon. Sooyoung shrugged. Meanwhile, Kibum went straight to Ryeowook and Eunhyuk.

"Why are you two here?" Kibum asked. Eunhyuk pointed to Hyoyeon, and Ryeowook pointed to Sooyoung. Soon the nurse came to.

"What is it now?" The nurse asked them. Yoona was about to explain, but Kibum interuppted. "She is burning hot, she has a fever." The nurse gave Yoona a thermometer. Yoona stuck it in , and gave it back to the nurse.

"42 degrees?! (107.6 degrees Farenheit)" The nurse's eyes practically bulged out of her head. She rushed to a room, and came out with an ice pack. "Here, go to your room, rest in bed, put it on your head." She looked at Kibum. "You! Make sure she's okay. Now go!" Yoona sighed, and led Kibum to her dorm.

 

 

Meanwhile...

Yuri was in her gym class. They were running laps around the school's track. She was shivering, even though it was at least 25 degrees celsius out. (77 degrees farenheit. Where I come from, that's hot. I'll assume it is for you too.) She hugged herself, but still continued to shiver. Unfortunatly for her, Yesung approached her.

"Are you shivering in my presence?" Yesung said.

"W-what are y-you t-talkiing ab-bout? Y-yoou were th-uh-e one whoo app-pproached me." Yuri stammered.

"Nervous talking to me, huh?" Yesung smirked.

"A-an-niyo! I-I'm j-just c-c-cold." Yuri replied.

"Cold?! It's way too hot out here! Or maybe it's just me?" Yesung said. 

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Y-yeah right." She started to shiver even more. Yesung noticed that she started to shiver even more. "Here, I'll make you feel warmer." He wrapped his arms around her. Yuri furrowed her eyebrows. "W-what d-do y-yoou t-think y-you're d-d-doiing?"

"Making you warm with my hotness." Yesung smirked.

Yuri rolled her eyes again. "G-g-ge-et y-your h-h-hands offff m-me." She demanded. Yesung refused. Their classmates looked at them weirdly.

"Is that Yesung's new girlfriend?"

"Poor girl. I bet you that they'll breakup by tomorrow."

"But I want Yesung oppa to be mine!"

"W-we're n-not d-dat-ting!" Yuri shouted, pushing Yesung's hands off. She continued to shake like crazy. The teacher had noticed Yuri's shivers.

"Ms. Kwon, are you okay?" He asked.

"I-I'm j-just c-cold." Yuri informed him. The teacher went over to Yuri and touched her forehead. "Go to the nurse's office. I need a volunteer to take her." He looked at his class. "Jongwoon. Take Ms. Kwon to the nurse's office. NOW."

"Ugh." Yuri thought.

 

 

Tiffany was in her music class. Sadly for her (Aren't they so unlucky?), since she came a little late, she was paired with Choi Siwon for a project. One person had to play an instrument, the other sings, and they had to perform perfectly by next week's class. Siwon was playing the guitar, and Tiffany was singing.

"Now again, from the top." Siwon demanded. Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Can we take a break? My throat hurts."

"It's only the second time we're practicing. And you already used that excuse, the FIRST time we practiced." Siwon said, emphasizing the word 'first.'

"I'm being serious." Tiffany said. "It's been hurting ever since lunch, and it's already seventh period." She held .

"Well, what do you want me to do? Get you a glass of water? What are you, some kind of princess?" Siwon chuckled at his joke.

"Shut up!" Tiffany shouted at him. Luckily, since the other students were playing instruments, no one but Siwon heard her.

"Or else what?" Siwon taunted.

"Or else..." Tiffany started, but then Siwon couldn't hear her.

"What did you say?" Siwon asked. Tiffany opened to talk but nothing came out. Her eyes widened, and she touched . Then she pointed at . Siwon looked at her like she was crazy.

"What the hell are you doing?" Siwon said. "We gotta work. "Now start singing." But instead of starting to sing, she wrote on a piece of paper. Siwon read out the words. "I lost my voice. What?! Tiffany, how can you do this?!" She furrowed her eyes at him and scribbled on the piece of paper again. He looked at it and read, "It's not my fault. Now help me!" Siwon sighed, and called the teacher.


Hello readers, I finally updated! Mianhae, I'm late, please forgive me. This chap's boring, but I assure you that the next one will be better! Don't except frequent updates now, school is starting for me soon. :( I won't be able to update my fics very often, but please stay loyal to them. Anyway, please subscribe, comment, & vote! Thanks for reading! ;)

 

Date Updated: Monday, September 2nd, 2013. (That's right, I'll be doing this from now on.)