01

Am I Really Falling for You? [EDITING]

Beep, beep.

The sound was heard through the room.

Beep, beep.

A hand went onto the buzzer. "Time to wake up the girls!" A short girl with brown hair yawned. She walked down the hall to the kitchen. She grabbed two pots and started banging them together.

"YAH! WAKE UP!" She paced back and forth in the hall, screaming at the top of her lungs. A pale, somewhat tall girl came out first. 

"Morning, Taeyeon unnie. Today we go to Seoul University, right?" She asked.

"Yes, Hyunnie. Are you all packed up?" Taeyeon asked. Seohyun nodded. She went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Taeyeon continued to bang the pots together. Two more girls emerged from their respective rooms.

"Morning." They said in unison.

"Morning Yuri and Yoona. Today's the day!" Taeyeon she exclaimed. The two girls went to the kitchen and started eating. Before Taeyeon could start banging her pots again, a short, blonde girl and a tall girl emerged.

"Did you check on Aunty last night?" The short girl asked.

"Yes, they said she's not doing well." Taeyeon sighed. 'Aunty' was the person who took them in when they were younger. She raised them as her own. Now she was in the hospital, gravely sick.

"FOOD!" The tall one ran to the kitchen. Two more girls came from their chambers.

"What was that noise?" One of them asked.

"Sooyoung screaming. Sorry Sunny." Taeyeon laughed. "Go eat now, Tiffany and Sunny. We have a busy day ahead of us." The two girls went to the kitchen. Taeyeon went to the farthest bedroom down the hall. She went inside and started banging the pots again. "JESSICA, WAKE UP!" She yelled over and over again to the sleeping figure.

No response.

Taeyeon tried again. "YOU BETTER WAKE UP OR ALL YOU'LL EVER SMELL WILL BE CUCUMBER!"

Jessica sprang up. "That's cruel... I'm awake now." She stumbled out of bed. Soon the girls all got ready. They got into two cars.

"Seoul University, here we come!" They yelled.

 

 

"Hyungs, hurry up!" A curly haired boy yelled to eight other boys. "Or we'll be late!" They ran across the streets and reached a giant building. Panting, they went in to the courtyard. A sandy haired boy ran into the building to get their room keys. 

Rooming

Leeteuk-Siwon-Kyuhyun

Yesung-Ryeowook-Kibum

Sungmin-Eunhyuk-Donghae

 

On his way back, he bumped into a short girl. She tripped, but he caught her.

"Sorry." He apologised. She looked down. "I'm Park Jungsoo, but call me Leeteuk." He smiled. She looked up and ran away, leaving a confused Leeteuk there.

 

"Taeyeon, go get our keys!" Yuri demanded.

"Yeah, fine." She ran to the university but got bumped into a sandy haired boy. She tripped but he caught her. She looked down. "Park Jungsoo." She gasped. "But call me Leeteuk." She looked up to see him smiling. "No! It can't be him! But the name, the dimple is exactly like his!" She ran away. As soon as she got to the university, she thought it over. "No it can't be. I'm imagining." She laughed and retrieved the keys.

Rooming

Taeyeon-Tiffany-Seohyun

Yuri-Sooyoung-Yoona

Sunny-Hyoyeon-Jessica

She ran back to her dongsaengs. They all walked into the university.

 

Meanwhile, Leeteuk walked back to his dongsaengs. They had witnessed the scene.

"Aww, did hyung get rejected?" The curly haired boy asked.

"Shut up Kyuhyun! That girl seemed so familiar..." Leeteuk drabbled on.

"Maybe one of your exes?" A short boy suggested.

"That doesn't matter now." A blonde boy said. "Let's go."

 

The girls and the boys went to the activites' fair the university was holding. They split up.

 

Jessica was walking around the fair, not knowing what to sign up for. She was still tired, so she walked away from the noise and came upon a tree. She sat down and dozed off. A boy had come and seen her. He was admiring her features when she suddenly woke up.

"Ah! ert!" She stood up.

"Sorry. Lee Donghae." He held out his hand.

She widened her eyes. "I gotta go!" She ran fast back to the fair, leaving Donghae puzzled.

 

Sunny was waiting in a line, to sign up for the singing club. Finally when it was her turn, a boy went up to the sheet instead.

"Yah! There is a line you know!" She screamed at the boy. He finished writing. "Sorry." He said and ran off. She read his name an gasped. "Lee Sungmin?"

 

The activities' fair was crowded. Tiffany kept bumping into people. She fell into the arms of a tall, muscular man. 

"Thanks." She said to him. She looked at him closely. "Omo! Choi Siwon!"

"That's me." He smiled. She jumped out of his arms and ran to find her sisters.

"Did I say something wrong?" Siwon thought.

 

Hyoyeon could hear the music in the distance. She had the urge to dance. She started dancing to the music. A crowd formed around her, cheering her on. She hadn't noticed the blonde boy join her. After the music stopped, the crowd cheered. "Thank you!" She bowed.

"You're a good dancer." She turned around at the sudden voice. She recognized those features, even with the blonde hair. "Hyukjae?"

"I prefer Eunhyuk. And you are?"

"Going now! Bye!" Hyoyeon waved. "Could he have changed?"

 

"Look, whatever your name is, we are done." A black haired boy told a weeping girl. Yuri was witnessing the whole thing. "I have another girlfriend." He grabbed Yuri and put his arm around her.

"Well, I hope you two rot in hell." The girl cried and ran off.

"Get your arm of me!" Yuri yelled. "She doesn't deserve someone like you!"

"Of course not. Because there is only one Jongwoon. Feel free to call me Yesung." He gave her his number and walked off.

"Kim Jongwoon?"

 

Sooyoung was circling the buffet table. She got pretty much everything on her plate. She was about to grab the past piece of chicken when someone else got it. "Hey, that's mine!"

"You already have enough food on your plate, bean pole!" The boy yelled back. She had sudden flashback.

FLASHBACK

"Where do you think you're going, bean pole?" A short boy asked.

"Stop calling me that!" She yelled back.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Ryeowook..." She murmured.

"How do you know my name?" Ryeowook asked. "Are you stalking me? By the way, I'm still taking this chicken!" He ran off. Sooyoung chased him. "Come back here, shortie!"

 

Yoona was so bored. "Why did I attend this seminar? Oh yeah, acting 101." She looked at the guy sleeping beside her. Something fell out of his pocket. A necklace. It was silver. On the back of the pendant it read, "To my friend, Kibum. Your friend, Yoona." She gasped. 

FLASHBACK

"Kibum, wait up!" A young Yoona called out. They were at a small pond.

"What is it?" The boy asked.

"I wanted to give this to you." She handed him the necklace. "If you still have it, it means we are still friends and you never forgot me. But if you throw it, we won't be friends."

END OF FLASHBACK

"He still remembers me?" 

 

Seohyun ditched the fair and went to the University's library. It was enormous. She was in dreamland. She was so focused on her book, she jumped when she heard a voice. She bumped into the shelf of books, causing some books to tumble. The person that interuppted her helped her. 

"Sorry if I scared you." He apologised.

"It's okay-" She puased and looked up. "Kyuhyun?"

"Do I know you?" He looked at her.

"No! Bye!" She ran out of the library.

 

Eight girls had gathered in the courtyard.

"Unnies! The weirdest thing happened to me." Seohyun told them.

"Me too!" Jessica said.

"Me three!" Hyoyeon said.

"Me four!" Yoona agreed.

"Me five!" Yuri joined in.

"Me six!" Tiffany said.

Me seven!" Sunny said.

"Me eight! Taeyeon said. "Let's all say on three. One, two, three~"

"He's back!" They all said. 

"Wait, what are you girls talking about?" Seohyun asked. "I saw Kyuhyun again."

"Really? I saw Eunhyuk again..." Hyoyeon said.

"Did we all see our old bullies again?" Taeyeon asked.

"Deh." They nodded.

"Hey, has anyone seen Soo?" Yoona asked. They all shrugged.

 

Eight boys huddled in the courtyard.

"The weirdest thing happened to me today." Yesung  started. "A girl rejected me..."

"I saw the prettiest girl today..." Donghae drabbled.

"Me too." Siwon was in dreamland.

"She was the greatest dancer I've ever layed eyes on..." Eunhyuk said.

"She was so cute..."Sungmin sighed.

"She was like an angel..." Kyuhyun said.

"Hey, has anyone seen Ryeowook?" Kibum asked.

"Hey there he is!" Leeteuk pointed to the short boy running from a tall girl. 

"Give me that chicken!" She yelled. 

"Never!" He shouted back. 

"Sooyoung!" A group of girls called. 

"Ryeowook!" The boys shouted. The two stopped running and looked at their groups.

"Sooyoung?" Ryeowook said. Sooyoung widened her eyes, and ran away. The girls ran after her.

"Sooyoung. Why does that name sound so familiar?" Ryeowook was in deep thought. The boys looked after the running girls. 

"Who is she?" They wondered.


Hey Readers! Like the chappie? Yes? No? Remember, comments and subscribers are welcomed and appreciated! Thanks, you/!