11

Am I Really Falling for You? [EDITING]

"Urgh, now, I really hate those Queenkas. I knew it wasn't a good idea to bring them along, Leeteuk." Taeyeon said.

"Hey, don't blame me! I didn't know they would do that..." Leeteuk shot back.

"Please, aren't all Queenkas es?'' Taeyeon scoffed.

"Well, I,uh, thought they were different." Leeteuk said. The two continued to bicker while Seohyun was curled up into a ball, worried for her friends; and Kyuhyun stood still, thinking hard.

"Guys! Fighting won't get us anywhere! We have to find our friends!" Kyuhyun shouted.

Taeyeon and Leeteuk looked at him. They immediately stopped their bickering. 

Taeyeon looked down at her shoes with shame. "He's right, you know."

Leeteuk starred at her like she was crazy.

Taeyeon noticed and then looked at him like he was the crazy one. "What? It's true."

"I know, but I didn't think that someone like you would react like that."

"What are you trying to say, Park Jungsu?" Taeyeon asked.

"Unnie, that doesn't matter anymore." Seohyun assured her. "Kyuhyun-ssi is correct. We must figure out a way to find our friends and more importantly, Sunny unnie and Sungmin-ssi."

Taeyeon looked at her maknae. "But how? Those idiots destroyed the cars. How are we suppose to get around?"

"Have you forgotten that I still have my car?" Leeteuk pointed out.

"But hyung, how are we suppose to put all eighteen of us in your seven seat car?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I didn't think of that. Try calling them again." Leeteuk demanded. They tried. But nothing.

"What if they're in trouble too?" Seohyun said.

 

 

*~*~*~*

 

 

"So, did they pick up their phones?" Eunhyuk asked.

"There's no signal here, we can't call them." Hyoyeon said. "And they can't call us. Where are we anyway?"

"Looks like an abandoned amusement park's parking lot." Jessica said. "Creepy..."

"Huh, I didn't even know there was an abandonded amusement park around here." Tiffany commented. Her eyes went big. "Omo! My voice is back! Yay!"

"Yay." Siwon said sarcastically. 

"Oh, shut up." Tiffany told him.

"No, you shut up!"

"I've already shut up for the past hours! Your turn!"

"Guys, now is not the time to fight." Kibum interuppted.

"Neh. We need to find our way to that monument thing." Yoona said.

"But we're so far." Ryeowook complained.

"Look, we did not come all this way to not reach our goal. Sunny unnie and Sungmin-ssi are in trouble somewhere out there! We must find our friends! I don't care how far it is, we will get our way. Who's with me?" Yoona said.

"We are." The girls smiled.

The boys looked at each other. "I guess we are too." Kibum said.

"Yes! Now, we need a plan." They huddled together. 

After a few whispers or two...

"Okay, is everyone clear on the plan?" Kibum asked.

"Neh!" The yelled.

 

 

*~*~*~*

 

 

Leeteuk, Taeyeon, Kyuhyun and Seohyun were marching around, bats in hand, searching for Sunny and Sungmin. Hey, as long as they were at the monument, they might as well look for them themselves, right?

"Hyung, as much as I want to find Sungmin hyung, this is useless. What if they're gone already?" Kyuhyun said.

"Don't lose hope." Leeteuk said. "Could we try calling Sungmin again?"

"I've already tried like, gazillion times." Kyuhyun said.

"Why don't we ask people if they've seen them?" Seohyun suggested.

Kyuhyun starred at her like that was the baddest (Is that a word?) idea ever. "Seriously? You want us to ask people if they've seen two people being kidnapped around here?"

"Kyu, it doesn't hurt to try." Leeteuk said. He walked up to a man with a hot dog vendor. He looked really tired. Poor guy, business must have been bad that day. "Excuse me, sir?"

The man perked up. "Want to buy a hot dog? Please buy one, I'm begging you!"

"Uh, sorry, no." The man looked down in shame. "But I have a question for you–"

"Yes, my hot dogs are guaranteed one-hundred percent meat."

"That wasn't my question. I was wondering if you've seen our friends. One's a short guy, dark brown hair, likes to do aegyo-"

"The other one is a girl," Taeyeon cut Leeteuk off. "Short, short brown hair, acts cute a lot, cries from loud noises."

"We think they've been kidnapped." Leeteuk said.

The hot dog dude put a finger to his chin. "Hmm, well, I do remember seeing these two teens like the ones you described. Then a guy dressed in black and two of his goons grabbed them and pushed them into a black car. Pretty stupid of him to do out in public, huh?"

"And you didn't do anything about it?!" Kyuhyun said.

"Well, in my defense, I'm super tired. So I thought it was a dream or something. I didn't think kidnappers were stupid like that."

"By any chance, do you remember the license's plate?" Leeteuk asked.

"Why would I?"

"Never mind. Thanks for your help." Leeteuk motioned for the three to get in his car.

"Where are you taking us?" Taeyeon questioned him as she buckled her seat belt.

"You'll see."

 

 

*~*~*~*

 

 

"Can you please let us go?" Sunny asked as she tried to wiggle out of the rope they had tied around her and Sungmin.

The husky voiced man and the goons laughed. "How about, no!"

"Why are you doing this to us?"  Sungmin said.

"The boss needs more people." One of the goon's replied.

"What?'' 

"Never mind that." The other goon said. "We're already at our destination."

 

 


 

Author's Note

Herro! As promised, I made the chapter by this Friday. I guess you guys weren't very impressed, huh? Well, I was trying to leave you in cliff hangers, three to be exact. I'm sorry if I disappointed. 

Congratulations to Sooyoung and Actor Jung Kyung Ho! Just putting that out there! :)

And please try not to be a silent reader!!!

Thank you for reading! ~chocobella2

Date Updated: Tuesday, January 7, 2014