12

Am I Really Falling for You? [EDITING]

"Ow! You can at least be gentle!" Sunny exclaimed after one of the thugs pushed her and Sungmin out of the car. 

As the men pushed the two along, Sungmin leaned over to Sunny. He whispered, "I know who you are."

Sunny was bewildered. "What?"

"I know who you are, Lee Soon-Kyu."

 

*~*~*~*

 

"Are we there yet?" Taeyeon asked Leeteuk for the umpteenth time.

"Aigoo, you're like a little kid." Leeteuk said, annoyed. He looked at Seohyun sitting in the back. "Are you sure she's the eldest of you nine?"

Taeyeon hit him on the shoulder. "Yah, shut up! And why won't you tell me where we're going?"

"We're almost there." He pulled up the car to a huge condominium building. The three followed Leeteuk as he led them into the building, then the elevator.

"Ah, finally! The twenty-third floor!" He exclaimed after the ride. They exited the elevator after Leeteuk, guiding them to Room 23·G.

He knocked on the door. "Yah, Chul! It's me, Leeteuk!"

"Who?" A voice called from the inside.

Leeteuk took a deep sigh. "It's Teukie Teukie Angel."

Kyuhyun, Taeyeon, and even Seohyun couldn't help but chuckle at the nickname.

"Teukie Teukie Angel?" Taeyeon taunted. "I LOVE that name."

Leeteuk glared at Taeyeon. "Shut your pie hole."

"Oh, it's you!" The door opened, revealing a man with dark-reddish hair. "And you brought friends! Hi there, I'm Kim Heechul! And you are?" He extended his hand.

"Cho Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun shook his hand.

"Seo Joohyun imnida." Seohyun bowed respectfully.

"Taeyeon."

"Taeyeon? As in Kim Taeyeon?" Heechul gasped.

"Uh, yes?"

"Interesting... So what are you here for, Teukster?"

"We need to see the security cameras at the Park Daejung Monument." Leeteuk whispered.

"Whatever for?"

"Really serious business. Sungmin and their friend had been kidnapped near there." Leeteuk informed him.

Heechul's happy-go-lucky smile faded from his face, and was replaced with a serious look. "Come in." He gestured for them to follow him. The living room had a very calming and happy atmosphere and aura. It was painted a mellow yellow; had white and teal couches, chairs, and ottomans; a glass table with a bouquet of roses; white curtains; a white fireplace; a black grand piano in the corner; and a grey and white carpet under the table. It was very comfy. He then led them to a locked room at the end of the hall. Heechul took out a key, and unlocked the door. As soon as the four entered, they realized how different this room was, and that Heechul meant business. It was all black and ebony, and had small televisions on the wall each showing a part of Seoul.

"Ta-da! So, what do you think?" Heechul sat in a black leather computer chair, his leg over his other one.

Seohyun whispered to Kyuhyun. "Leeteuk-ssi knows a guy who spies on people all over Seoul?"

"Hyung knows a lot of people. I wouldn't question it.'' Kyuhyun told her.

"How convenient." Taeyeon commented.

"Where are the ones for the monument?" Leeteuk inquired. 

Heechul pointed to three cameras one the bottom left. He went up to the control panel. "What time do you want me to rewind to?"

"Just keep rewinding until we see something."

"Got it." Heechul proceeded with rewinding.

"Okay, okay... Now stop!" Leeteuk commanded upon seeing a big black car. "Enlargen the image." The screen showed some big guys, or the goons, pushing a familiar looking guy and girl.

"Can you enhance the picture?" Taeyeon requested.

"Certainly." Heechul said, enhancing the pictue on the screen.

"Okay, now play it again." Leeteuk instructed. 

"Omo! That is Sunny unnie and Sungmin-ssi!" Seohyun gasped.

"Pause again." Leeteuk said. "What does that license plate read?"

"Um..." Heechul enlarged and enhanced the photo more. "53 9999."

"Do you think you can track them down?" 

"Pfft, obviously." Heechul slid his chair over to his computer. After two minutes or so, he gave them a printed copy of the map. "They shpuld be there, they're currently stationary. I'll call you if they're on the move."

"Thanks!" Leeteuk hugged him. "Let's go!"

 

 

*~*~*~*

 

 

"Ugh, I'm exhausted." Jessica complained. You couldn't blame her, for they had been walking for approximately half an hour. And then there was the fact that she was the Lazy Queen.

"We know! You said that, like, a gazillion times!" Donghae exclaimed.

"A gazillion is not a real number, idiot!" Jessica snapped back.

"A gazillion is not a real number, idiot!" Donghae mocked. "Like I care."

"Shut your mouths before I do!" Hyoyeon yelled. "You two are so childish. We have to stay focused, remember?"

"Fine." Jessica groaned. "Are you even sure we're going the right way?"

"Neh, I remember the way here and seeing us pass the monument. Trust me, we're going the right way." Siwon, who was leading, assured them.

"Alright, but it's on you uf we get lost." Tiffany sighed.

"I think I liked it better when you couldn't talk." Siwon muttered.

"Shut it!" Tiffany screamed at him. 

"Fany unnie, calm down." Yuri said, in hopes of pacifying the fight. "We need to stop fighting for Sungmin-ssi and unnie's sake."

"She's right!" Yesung agreed, putting his arm around her waist.

"Ew, get your arm off me!" Yuri shrieked, as she pushed off his arm.

"Whatever happened to staying focused? Yeesh." Sooyoung murmured.

 

 

*~*~*~*

 

 

"You two will be staying here." A big guy, who went by the name, " The Kobra," (yes, with a "K") informed them as he threw them into a small cell. "You'll start tomorrow morning."

"Start what?" Sungmin questioned as The Kobra lokced the cell shut.

"You'll see." The Kobra smirked as he walked away.

"I can't believe this happened..." Sungmin sighed as he slumped against the wall.

"More importantly, how do you know I'm Lee Soon-Kyu?" Sunny asked him.

"How is that more important?" 

"We're going to be stuck here anyway, just answer the fricking question."

"I overheard you in the dean's office. So, if you're Lee Soon-Kyu, than the other girls are–?"

"Yep, the old childhood victims of you and your hyungs bullying. But please don't tell anyone!" Sunny begged.

"I don't know..."

"Please?" Sunny used her irresitable aegyo.

Of course, Sungmin had to give in. "Arrasso." He smiled. He missed her dearly, including the aegyo. "You really haven't changed much, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess. And you, well, uh... did." 

Sungmin nodded his head in response. "Since we're going to be here a while, might as well sleep." He turned his head to the side, and quickly fell asleep.

Sunny sighed, looking at the slumbering boy. "I only wish you hadn't changed..."


Mwahaha, I love making cliff hangers. Sorry for the long time I took, I knew I had to eventually, the guilt was eating me >.<

Thank you for 200+ subbies! Love you guys! <3 Hope you leave a comment, and enjoyed this chappie! and possibly /cough/upvote the story/cough/ /slapped/ XD

~ chocobella2

Date Updated : Sunday, March 30th, 2014