08

Am I Really Falling for You? [EDITING]

Leeteuk reread the conversation. He was in his own dorm all alone. 

"So Kyu, Siwon, Hae, and Kibum are at some girls' dorms." He thought out loud. "And Ryeowook, Yesung and Eunhyuk are at thr nurse's office.... Then where the hell is Sungmin?" He dialed Sungmin's number.

"Ring...Ring..." The phone had rung two times now. 

"Come on, pick up!" Leeteuk said. 

Finally after three more rings, Sungmin picked up. Well, someone did.

"Who is this?!" A husky voice yelled into the phone. 

"Uh, L-Leeteuk, Sungmin's friend." It was the first in his life that his voice had trembled with fear. He had never been this scared before.

He heard voices in the background. One that sounded like a boy's and the other like a girl's.

"Help!" The boy's voice yelled faintly. "Near...Seoul...Uni...Park...Dae..Ment!" There were some parts he couldn't hear. The girl, however, was just crying and screaming.

"Will you shut up?!" the husky voice yelled at the boy and girl. "Ahem, anyway, Leeteuk, Sungmin's friend, you won't be seeing Sungmin for, hmm.... FOREVER!" And the mystery voice hung up. 

Leeteuk, on the other hand, was speechless. His mind was in a swirl. He was confused. What was the boy in the background saying? Did he call the wrong number? Leeteuk read it over and over, he had called Sungmin's number. Only one thing could've happened, and it wasn't a good one.

 

 

•~•~•~•~•~•

 

Taeyeon was still pissed off at the boys. She so wanted to kick them out of their dorm, but no, they had orders to watch the girls and Seohyun's unbending rules let them stay. She sighed. At least she knew where the girls were, Leeteuk told her. She was able to get him out. "Jessica's in her dorm with fish boy; Yul, Hyo, and Sooyoung are at the nurse's office with three other boys; Yoong's with some dude in her dorm..." She mumbled. "And Sunny? Wait, Sunny!" She turned to the four other people in her dorm.

"Do any of you have any idea where Sunny is?" Taeyeon asked frantically. "She has shortish brown hair, she is short, and does aegyo!" They all shook their heads, much to Taeyeon's disnay. She then rushed out the dorm. 

Taeyeon ran down the halls. "Seven, eight, nine.... Aha, number eleven!" She knocked the door.

The door opened. "Uh, hi?" Donghae said. 

"Let me in." Taeyeon commanded.

"Uh, the girl is sleeping now, come back later." Donghae almost shut the door but Taeyeon flung it wide open and marched in. 

"Sica, wake up!" Taeyeon shook the sleeping girl.

"Five more hours." Jessica murmured and rolled over.

"Have you seen Sunny?" 

"Sunny?" Jessica asked half asleep. "Mm, no I haven't."

"Urgh!" Taeyeon stomped off in frustration. 

Jessica sat up, wrapped in her blanket. "Wait, what happened to mmm Sunny?" Then she laid back down on her bed.

 

"Yooooooooonaaaaa!!!!!" Taeyeon pounded the door. "OPEN UP!"

Kibum opened the door and unlike Donghae, let her in immediately. 

"Thank you." Taeyeon said. Then she turned to Yoona. "Please tell me you've seen Sunny." 

"No, why?" Yoona asked.

Taeyeon sighed and walked off, slamming the door behind her.

 

"Last, but not least. The nurse's office." Taeyeon uttered. She pushed open the door.

"Omo! You guys look terrible!" Taeyeon gasped.

"Thanks unnie." Sooyoung said sarcastically.

"D-Did y-youu g-get s-s-sick to?" Yuri asked.

Taeyeon shook her head. "Seen Sunny?"

"No." Yuri answered. Taeyeon sighed and looked and Sooyoung hopefully but Sooyoung shook her head

 

•~•~•~•~•~•

 

Taeyeon wanted to cry. She tried to call Sunny. No answer. What could've happened? As soon as she exited the nurse's office, she ran around the whole campus looking for her. Sunny was her dongsaeng, and she swore to protect her. Then she bumped into someone. She fell and scraped her knee.

"Ow," Taeyeon examined her knee.

"Oh god, are you okay?" The figure she had bumped into kneeled down to her. It was Leeteuk. 

"I'm perfectly fine." Taeyeon tried to stand up, but her knee hurt too much.

"Hey stop." Leeteuk commanded. Taeyeon obeyed. Leeteuk took out a bandage from his pocket and placed it on her injured knee. "See? All better now, kay?" He smiled his dorky smile at her. 

Taeyeon felt her heart beating fast all of a sudden. What was happening? "T-thanks." She stuttered. Then she stopped and composed herself. She was on an important mission after all. "I have to go now, thanks for the bandage."

"Wait!" Leeteuk grabbed her arm. Her heart started beating fast again. "Why the rush?"

And Taeyeon just exploded into a fit of tears. Leeteuk kneeled down. "Uh, what's wrong?"

Taeyeon looked up at him, face streaked with tears. "Well, might as well tell someone." She sighed. "My dongsaeng, Sunny, is missing-"

"Wait, your dongsaeng is missing too?" Leeteuk cut her off.

"Neh... so which of yours is?" Taeyeon wiped  her tears.

"Sungmin. You know, the one who does aegyo? I've looked around the whole campus." 

"Me too." Taeyeon sighed.

"You know, I tried calling Sungmin. A stranger answered and now I'm worried. In the background, I heard a boy shouting for help and a girl crying and screaming. Then I heard a boom and the girl started crying even louder and-"

"A girl crying from loud sounds?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. "Sounds oddly like my Sunny...''

"Really? Well, I'm trying to figure out where they are. If it is them. But that's all I got."

"Maybe we should gather the others?"

"Sure." Leeteuk took out his phone.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon gazed at Leeteuk. "Maybe you aren't so bad after all..."

 

•~•~•~•~•~•

 

"And that's why we need to work together." Leeteuk and Taeyeon finished. They were before a crowd of 21 people in TaeTiSeo's room.

"Okay! Just cause it's for my Minnie!" Hyorin said. Taeyeon rolled her eyes. She really didn't want the Queenkas to help because of the food poisoning incident, but Leeteuk insisted the more people the better. Luckily for the Queenkas, most of the girls got better except for Tiffany, who just couldn't talk.

"So how are we suppose to find where they are?" Donghae asked.

"Well, Leeteuk here said he heard who we think is Sungmin say their location." Taeyeon said.

All eyes turned to Leeteuk. "Uh, well.... I heard him yell, 'Help!' Then I heard the words, 'Near', 'Seoul', 'Uni', 'Park', 'Dae', and 'Ment'. There were words inbetween but they were muffled."

"What could that mean?" That was the thought on (most) of their heads.


Author's Note

Hello lovelies! Yay! Update! What's happened to Sunny and Sungmin? That's pretty much the subject of this chapter, other than the huge chunk  of TaeTeuk. Not much of the others, but I'm sure there are TaeTeuk shippers/Dorks here! Stay tuned~

 

Date Updated: Thursday, October 10, 2013. 18:25