03

Am I Really Falling for You? [EDITING]

LUNCH.

There were many places you could eat in Seoul U, but most would go for the most popular one, the Cafeteria. To some, the cafeteria was a place of wondrous foods, and socialising with friends. But to others, the cafeteria was a warzone. A food fight could start anytime, the jocks, Queenkas, and Kingkas could strike at you anytime. You had to be careful there, or a full out brawl could start. But you may ask, why would people eat there then? Well, the Cafeteria served the best food, and was located at the center of Seoul U, so it was the easier to get to.

 

The nine girls had arrived at the Cafeteria, all of them very hungry. They had forgotten about the boys, and their small fight with the Queenkas. What could they do? Hunger gets to you. They were in a food dreamland, especially Sooyoung and Yoona. The Cafeteria, was not like those stereotypical cafeterias where they sell gunk and mush. This eatery served foods from kimchi rice, to parfaits, to, well just about anything. You see, Seoul University was a very exclusive school, so of course, they would have the best food. 

"I must be dreaming." Sooyoung said.

"Can we eat everything?" Yoona added.

"Now Sooyoung, and Yoona, we can't get everything." Taeyeon informed them. "You still have to pay for food here." The Shikskins pouted. Soon, when they finished filling their trays, and paying, they looked for a spot. Finally, they found a desserted table. The girls sat down and started gorging their food. Not long after they settled, a group of boys and girls sat in the table in front of theirs. It was.... The Queenkas and... their old bullies.

"Did they have to sit there?" Taeyeon asked in annoyance.

"I've heard that our old bullies are already the Kingkas of school." Tiffany informed them. The girls groaned. The Kingkas and Queenkas turned around, clearly hearing the groaning.

"Ah, look what the tide brought in." Sora remarked. The Queenkas laughed with their annoying, nasal laughs. "Teukie, can we seat somewhere else?"

"Teukie? How stupid." Taeyeon thought.

"How about you nine leave? This section of the Cafeteria is our territory." Leeteuk commanded them. Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Um, I believe we came here first." A crowd had formed around them. They oohed at Taeyeon's remark.

"What makes you have the right to claim that table, midget?" Donghae spoke up.

"We could the same about you, fish face." Jessica snapped back, making Donghae step back.

"Fish face? How could you say that about his handsome face?" Eunseo defended. Jessica looked at the two in disgust.

"You know this can end, if you just leave." Siwon told them.

"Aww, thanks for the offer! But what fun would that be?" Tiffany taunted.

"Just leave now." Sungmin said coldly. He kept looking at Sunny, in deep thought.

"But Minnie! Why are you trying to make peace with those s? (A/N: Sorry for that word, but I'm sure all of you are mature enough!)" Hyorin protested.

"Can we just go?" Sunny whispered. 

"How weak." Eunhyuk teased.

"Don't talk to my unnie that way!" Hyoyeon shouted at him.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Yesung said.

"Do you really wanna see what I'll do about it?!" Hyoyeon yelled. The girls looked at each other. They all knew, Hyoyeon was in her RAGE MODE. And when Hyoyeon was in that mode, there was no stopping her until she got what she wanted.

"Unnie, please." Seohyun urged.

"No, let's see what she'll do." Kyuhyun challenged. And that released Hyoyeon. She jumped onto Eunhyuk, he tried to get her off, but her grip was strong. The other Kingkas tried to pull her off, but she stayed on. And then, the beast in Taeyeon was released.

"DON'T TOUCH MY DONGSAENG!" She screamed. She jumped onto Leeteuk, and somehow pinned him on the floor. Leeteuk, however, did not hurt her, knowing he could not hit a girl. So the sudden fight began, like I said they can begin any time in the beginning. I won't explain the rest, it get pretty nasty. But it all ended when someone tattled on them.

 

At the Dean's Office

For most, the Dean was a person to look up to. But the Dean at Seoul University was scary. Many were afraid of him. You were either on his good or his bad side. And let me tell you, you only have about a one in a million chance to get on his good side. So anyway where was I? Oh, right. All 23 of the students were in the Dean's Office. Luckily, there wasn't any blood or broken bones (A/N: Although I know many of you would've like that because you people really hate Queenkas). Just a bunch of bruises.

"So please tell me, WHAT HAPPENED?" He glared at all of them, it was even scarier then Jessica's icy glare. All the students were afraid to answer. Finally, Leeteuk spoke up.

"Mr. Choi, let me explain." Leeteuk started.

"Well, go ahead then." Mr. Choi leaned back on his chair.

"My boys, these five girls, and I were going to our table, when these nine girls started bothering us and-" He was interuppted by Taeyeon. "Sir, we never did anything to bother them."

"Shh. Let me here their side, then I'll here yours." Mr. Choi said.

"Anyways, what could we do but to defend ourselves. Then that short blonde girl leaps onto our Eunhyuk, so of course me and the boys try to pull her off. Then this girl leaps onto me and pins me down." Leeteuk explained.

"Okay. Now your turn." Mr. Choi gestured to Taeyeon.

"Okay, this story is the truth." Taeyeon said. "We were eating lunch at this area because all the others were full. Then the so-called Queenkas and Kingkas came, got the table in front of us, and told us to get out. They claimed it was their territory. But we couldn't just stand there and take their insults, we had to fight back. Then my dongsaeng here, Hyoyeon, got really angry from their insults, and the next thing you know, she leaped onto Eunhyuk or whatever. Then I just couldn't take it so I leaped onto Leeteuk and pinned him down." The Dean stayed silent for a moment. 

"Thank you. Your story seems more believeable." Mr. Choi said as he took out a paper. "Since it's the first day, I'll give you a break. But I need your real names."

"Park Jungsu." "Kim Jongwoon." "Lee Sungmin." "Lee Hyukjae." "Lee Donghae." "Choi Siwon." "Kim Ryeowook." "Kim Kibum." "Cho Kyuhyun." The Kingkas left after telling their names, the Queenkas following. The 9 girls were left at the office.

"Kim Taeyeon." "Jessica Jung Sooyeon." "Stephanie Hwang Miyoung." "Kim Hyoyeon." "Kwon Yuri." "Choi Sooyoung." "Im Yoona." "Seo Joohyun." The eight girls left, Sunny being the last one. "Lee Soon-Kyu." She smiled. She heard a gasp. She looked out the door, but no one was there. She shrugged it off. Then Sunny left the Dean's office to go to class.

 

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Hello readers. I know this is a short and boring chapter.... Wait, I think I call all my chapters short and boring. I guess I'm just feeling pressure from you 33 awesome subscribers! None of my fanfics had ever gotten that many so fast. Anyway, remember comments, subbies, & votes are very well appreciated! ;)