13

Am I Really Falling for You? [EDITING]

"Are you sure this is the smartest thing to do?" Taeyeon whispered, as the four hid behind a brick wall. "Can't we let the police handle it? They are the professionals after all."

Leeteuk turned around firmly to look at the girl. "My friend is in there." He stated confidently. "I can't just wait around, hoping he's okay. Don't you feel the same way about Sunny-ssi?"

Taeyeon's expression altered. She hated to admit, but he had a good point. "I guess so..."

So, what's the plan hyung?" Kyuhyun asked.

"We go in there," Leeteuk started. "And somehow become the heroes."

"Seriously? You call that a plan?" Seohyun scoffed. "We need a better one. There are big men in there who can probably beat us up at the drop of a hat."

"Right, right..." Leeteuk said, embarrassed. "Maybe we should–" He was interuppted by a ringtone. "Who's phone is that? You might get us caught for crying out loud!"

"Yah, you idiot! It's your phone!" Taeyeon informed him.

Leeteuk flushed with more embarrassment. "Oh, right. I knew that." He took out his phone. "Hello?"

"Teukster!" Heechul's voice rang through the phone. "I'm watching the cameras right now. I don't know if this is relevant, but I can see Siwon, Kibum, Ryeowook, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung, and some girls at Park Dae Jung Monument–"

"Really?" Taeyeon cut Heechul off. "That's our friends!" She yelled. "Aww, they're working together! I feel so proud!"

"Shh!" The three whispered loudly at her.

Taeyeon threw her hands in the air. "Gee, sorry, sorry." (a/n: o u o)

 

 

░ Am I Really Falling for You? ♡ Ch. 13 ░

 

 

"You see, I told you I knew where we were going." Siwon bragged arrogantly to Tiffany.

"You see, I told you I knew where we were going." Tiffany mocked with arms crossed like a child. "Whatever..."

"Guys, enough with your endless bickering!" Yoona yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Now," Kibum scratched his head. "Where would they have gone from here?"

"Well, they were kidnapped! Did you think the kidnappers were going to stay in the same spot?" Ryeowook exclaimed.

"Hey! We don't know if they've been kidnapped!" Yesung said. "They could've been attacked, or killed..."

They all turned to look at him in horror.

"Why the hell would you say that?" Yuri said, hitting him in the head. "It makes it seem like kidnapping is the best of the worst."

"It is."

"That doesn't help your case!"

"Guys, let's just see if our phones work here." Jessica said, trying to pacify the group. "Phase 2, remember?" The others nodded, remembering their plan.

Yesung called first. He was the leader of the group. At least in his head. He thought that as the oldest, he should take the responsibility of the leader. (Although it was obvious that Leeteuk made a better leader).

The phone rang. Once. Twice. Three times.

 

 

░ Am I Really Falling for You? ♡ Ch. 13 ░

 

 

Super Junior's "Mamacita" started playing out of nowhere. Kyuhyun's eyes widened. This time it was his phone ringing. He quickly answered it.

"You like Super Junior?" Seohyun raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yes, I admit." Kyuhyun confessed.

"Fanboy." Seohyun murmured and laughed under her breath.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at her. "Hello?"

"Kyuhyun!" The voice almost made poor Kyuhyun hard of hearing.

"Ow... Hyung, is that you?"

"Hyung?" Leeteuk peered at Kyuhyun. "Did Sungmin contact you somehow?"

Kyuhyun shook his head. "It's Yesung hyung." He turned his attention back to Yesung. "Hyung, you guys are fine now, right?"

"Absolutely." Yesung answered back. "How are you four?"

"Uh, just trying to save hyung and Sunny-ssi."

"Really? How can we help?"

"Call the police for us again. They seemed not to have cared the first time." Kyuhyun then informed the other group what had happened to the four of them.

"Okay, we're on it. Be safe, okay?"

"Yes, hyung." Kyuhyun looked to Seohyun, Leeteuk and Taeyeon. "Anything you want to add?"

"Tell them to go back to the university." Leeteuk said.

"Tell them that everything will be fine." Taeyeon said.

"Tell them to tell the teachers not to expel us if we do not make it back on time!" Seohyun exclaimed. The three starred at her, eyebrows arched. "What? If something happens to us tonight, I am still going to keep my perfect record clean of things like, being expelled or detentions."

Kyuhyun chuckled under his breath. "Nerd."

"Shut up." Seohyun told him out of the blue. Shortly after, she gasped and clasped her hands over as if she said something bad. "I'm sorry!"

"Little miss goody-two shoes..." Kyuhyun uttered under his breath. "Like this girl from my childhood..." Kyuhyun trailed off.

"Not that it's my business," Seohyun started to defend herself, unconciously. "But I'm sure that girl was more than just a good-two-shoes! You didn't even give her a chance!" Taeyeon slapped her hand over Seohyun's lips before she could continue screaming at the oblivious boy.

"Now, Joohyun," Taeyeon scolded tentatively, "His opinions on past persons in his life, whether right or wrong, isn't our business."

Seohyun realized her mistake. "Oh, of course..." She looked at Kyuhyun and sighed. "I'm sorry for that," she apologized. It was so obviously a forced apology, but it was the best she could do.

Kyuhyun looked at the two suspiciously. "What odd girls..." He nudged Leeteuk. "Hyung, don't they remind you of—"

Leeteuk interrupted his statement. "Let's get to work. I think I have a plan."

"But hyung—" Kyuhyun pleaded.

"Not now. Our friends' lives are at stake right now." Leeteuk interrupted again. "Anyway, here's what I propose. We sneak in there to get some intel on the kidnappers' purpose. What do you think?"

"Sounds good, hyung." Kyuhyun said.

"I second that." Seohyun said, startling Kyuhyun.

Leeteuk turned to look at Taeyeon, staring her in the eye. She shied away from the eye contact, and mumbled, "Alright, I agree..."

 

 

░ Am I Really Falling for You? ♡ Ch. 13 ░

 

 

The door creaked open. Sunny and Sungmin averted their eyes to the figure that stood in the threshold.

Sungmin squinted his eyes, trying to identify the mysterious character. "Who are you?"

"Hello, Sungmin oppa." The figure spoke.

"Please don't hurt us!" Sunny cried.

"Shut up, you ." The same voice replied to Sunny. The voice was husky, female, and familiar.

Sungmin's voice trembled from fear. "Speak your name, or else—"

"Or else what, Minnie?"

The voice and her words were all very familiar to Sunny. Could it be? No... She wouldn't... Would she?

Sunny lifted her head. "Hyorin?"

The shadowy figure finally revealed herself. Sunny was correct. Hyorin smiled mischievously at them, while the rest of the Queenkas emerged from behind.

"What are you doing? What are your intentions?" Sungmin demanded.

"Revenge." Sora answered.

"Revenge for what? What did we do to you?" Sunny asked.

"You and your disgusting friends, sisters, whatever, are threatening our position as Queenkas." Sora continued.

"What? That makes no sense," Sunny said, puzzled. "The man who kidnapped us said 'the boss needed more people.'"

"Ah, that," Sora said, "was just a con. It was quite entertaining, your reactions."

"Why are you including me?" Sungmin said angrily.

"Obviously, you and your cousins like these girls, which threatens our Queenka position even more."

"So, what do you want to do with us, now that you've kidnapped us?" Sunny's eyes then widened. "You're not going to," she gulped, "kill us, right?"

The girls cackled.

"Of course not, stupid girl," Seungyeon laughed. "All we want, is for you to give up your position as Kingka, and for you girls to lie low. Easy enough, hm?"

"Yes," Sunny smiled, pleased that she may be safe after all.

"No!" Sungmin disagreed completely. Sunny stared at him, completely astonished at how much he cared for popularity over safety.

"Why?" Sora arched an eyebrow at him.

"That popularity is what makes us, us," Sungmin stated. "Why would I want to give it away?"

"So that we leave you, your cousins, and these es alone."

"Sungmin, please, just agree to their conditions," Sunny pleaded.

"Soonkyu, no." Sungmin said affirmly. Sunny pulled back in shock, hearing him speak to her like that, reminding her of their days as best friends.

"Fine. I guess we'll have to do this the hard way." Sora smiled devilishly, and the five girls cackled. "Let them go, Hanhyung oppa." Sora gestured to the thug.

 

 

░ Am I Really Falling for You? ♡ Ch. 13 ░

 

 

"Okay, let's go!" Leeteuk yelled enthusiastically, the four running towards the building, passing two confused figures.

"Taeyeon? Seohyun?" One of the figures said as the four ran by.

"Leeteuk hyung? Kyu?" The other one said.

The four stopped in their tracks, and turned around to look at the figures. Sunny and Sungmin.

"Oh thank goodness you're okay!" Taeyeon glomped Sunny.

"Yah, unnie! Too tight!" Sunny laughed.

"What happened?" Kyuhyun asked Sungmin.

Leeteuk stopped Sungmin before he could utter a word. "Explain on the way back."

 


Hello! It's been a while, and this chapter is a mess, I know...

But I think I finally have a plan for this story. I want to update regularly, like maybe at least once a week now. 

Thank you for 300+ subscribers, and also the wonderful comments and feedback you've left! I'm surprised you guys haven't left me~ 

Honestly, I started this chapter maybe a few months ago, and was stuck. I considered restarting the story, or making a new story. But after seeing your comments, I decided to give "Am I Really Falling for You?" another shot. I hope you'll be happy with how this story develops.

thanks again!

- chocobella2

Date updated: Saturday, May 2nd, 2015