02

Am I Really Falling for You? [EDITING]

"Girls, finish your breakfast! Hurry!" Taeyeon exclaimed. "We don't want to be late for homeroom!" The girls quickly finished their food and they went out of TaeTiSeo's dorm. Luckily for them, they had the same homeroom.

 

"You're late." The teacher glared at them, as they walked in.

"I'm very sorry for our tardiness, Ms." Taeyeon apologized.

"Well? Don't just stand there, introduce yourselves!" The teacher demanded. "If you were two more minutes later, you would've been in big trouble."

"Hello, my name is Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon greeted them.

"I'm Jessica Jung." Jessica said.

"Hello everyone! I'm Sunny!" She greeted with aegyo.

"Hello fellow students! Please call me Tiffany!" She used her infamous eye smile, causing some of the boys to swoon.

"Hi, I'm Hyoyeon." She waved to them.

"Kwon Yuri." 

"Just call me Sooyoung." 

"Hi, my name is Im Yoona, but just Yoona is fine."

"Hello. My name is Seo Joohyun." She bowed. "But I prefer Seohyun." Right after their introductions, nine boys rushed in.

"Late." The teacher glared at them. "You are lucky the dean doesn't let me give you punishment on the first day. Now introduce yourselves."

"Please call me Leeteuk." Leeteuk showed his dimple smile.

"I'm Donghae." He winked, causing some girls to squeal.

"Hello! My name is Lee Sungmin!" Sungmin said with aegyo.

"Choi Siwon's the name" He flexed his muscles, almost causing one girl to faint.

"Lee Hyukjae." Eunhyuk spun around. "But you can call me Eunhyuk."

"Kim Jongwoon, but I insist you call me Yesung."

"Kim Ryeowook."

"Hello, I am Kim Kibum." He showed them his killer smile, causing some girls to blush.

"Hi, I'm Kyuhyun."

"Now, seating arrangements." The teacher announced, causing the 18 students to groan. "Leeteuk and Taeyeon, Donghae and Jessica, Sungmin and Sunny, Siwon and Tiffany, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon, Yesung and Yuri, Ryeowook and Sooyoung, Kibum and Yoona, and Kyuhyun and Seohyun. Now turn your textbooks to page five..." The 18 students proceeded to their seats. The nine girls looked at each other, worried.

 

"So, how do you like Seoul University?" Leeteuk tried to ask Taeyeon.

No answer.

"I'm trying to talk to you. Look, if you are giving me the silent treatment because I bumped into you, I'm sorry. Can you please talk to me?"

"Look, I'm trying to do my work Jungsu-ssi." Taeyeon finally answered him.

"Don't call me Jungsu-ssi. Call me Leeteuk oppa or at least Leeteuk-ssi. Jungsu-ssi is so formal."

"Can you please just do your work?" Taeyeon asked. Leeteuk obeyed and went back to his assignment.

 

"Hey, I know you!" Donghae exclaimed quietly. 

"No, no you don't." Jessica kept her head down.

"Yes, yes I do! You were that sleeping beauty by the tree." Donghae said, causing Jessica to blush.

"Yeah. And you were that ." Jessica said, trying to hide her flushed face.

"What's wrong with watching a girl sleep?" He thought for a moment. "Man, that sounds creepy." Jessica giggled. 

"Could he have really changed?" Jessica murmured to herself.

 

"Sunny, you know who you remind me of?" Sungmin said.

"Who?" Sunny was actually quite comfortable talking with Sungmin, because he didn't know it was her.

"My old best friend, Soon-Kyu." Sungmin said.

"Oh." Sunny was surprised Sungmin even remembered her. "Where is she now?"

"I don't know. But she was so cute. I miss her..." Sungmin said, causing Sunny to blush. "But I guess it's too late." He sighed.

"Maybe it's not." Sunny comforted him.

 

"Do you have a Korean name by any chance?" Siwon asked.

"Please stop talking to me." Tiffany demanded.

"Why? You should be lucky you have the chance to talk to Choi Siwon." 

"I don't particularly like you."

"Okay, that's new. You're just playing hard to get, that's it." Siwon smirked and turned to his work.

"Idiot." Tiffany muttered.

 

"Hey, dance girl." Eunhyuk nudged her.

"I have a name." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

"Fine. Hey, Hyoyeon." Eunhyuk nudged her again.

"What?!" Hyoyeon glared at him.

"Why do you hate me already?"

"I don't hate you. I just strongly dislike you."

"You just said that to make 'I hate you' sound nicer."

"Do you not remember your childhood, Hyukjae-ssi?"

"It's Eunhyuk. And my childhood was a little painful so I try not to remember anything."

"Your childhood was painful? Then what does that make mine?!" Hyoyeon muttered under her breath.

 

"Hey, Yuri. Yuri." Yesung repeated her name over and over, nudging her elbow.

"What?!" She screamed, finally not able to take it. The whole class, including the teacher, turned to look at her. The teacher gave Yuri a death glare.

"Sorry, Ms." Yuri bowed. "Sorry, classmates." They went back to their work. As soon as the attention was off her, she hit Yesung.

"Hey! What was that?" Yesung rubbed his arm.

"For embarrassing me. Ugh, I hate guys like you." Yuri said.

"What, good looking, smart and talented?" Yesung said.

"No, playboys that always end up breaking girls' hearts!"

 

"Sooyoung. Sooyoung. Hello?" Ryeowook tried to get her to talk to him.

"What?" Sooyoung answered without looking up from her paper.

"I'm pretty sure I've met you before. I just can't put my finger on it." 

"Yesterday, you stole my chicken." Sooyoung reminded him.

"I mean before that, you seem so very familiar to me."

"Why does it matter anyway?" Sooyoung asked. 

"Good point." Ryeowook agreed and went back to his paper.

"That was close." Sooyoung muttered under her breath.

 

Yoona didn't dare to even look at Kibum, she didn't want him to know it was her. Then she accidently dropped her pencil. Both went down to retrieve it. But Kibum got to it first.

"Here." Kibum handed it to her. 

"Thanks." Yoona said without looking at him. She took the pencil and continued her work.

"Are you okay?" Kibum asked out of the blue. "You seem to be ignoring me."

"I'm fine. But please just get back to your work,I don't want to get in trouble." Yoona replied, still looking down. "I'm ignoring you because you betrayed me." She wanted to add. But shook her head at the thought or she would've broken her vow. She felt relieved as soon as Kibum went back to his work.

 

"Hey. Psst...nerd." Kyuhyun whispered to Seohyun. He whispered it over and over again, but she just ignored it. Soon she couldn't take it any more.

"M-My name is Seohyun." Her voice trembled with fear. She had never imagined that she had to face Cho Kyuhyun ever again in her life. 

"Yeah, whatever. Do you know the answer to questions one through twenty?" Kyuhyun asked.

"But that's all the questions!" Seohyun exclaimed.

"What's your point?" Kyuhyun asked.

"My point is, you should never cheat in life, Kyuhyun-ssi." Seohyun lectured him. "Cheaters never prosper."

"Pfft." He scoffed. "Cough* goody goody *cough*." She ignored his remarks. He soon stopped bothering her. She looked over at him to see him copying off from her sheet. She tried to cover it, but no matter what,Kyuhyun could still see it.

"Would you stop?" Seohyun asked politely.

"Too bad." Kyuhyun smirked. Soon the teacher dismissed them. Seohyun stood up right away and quickly rushed out. It was so unlike her, she usually stayed a little while.  All the girls followed, tightly hugging their books, heads down.

 

"Are you girls okay?" Taeyeon, the concerned leader asked.

"He doesn't scare me anymore." Jessica smirked.

"He remembers me, but doesn't know it's me." Sunny said.

"He is still so full of himself." Tiffany groaned.

"He's so annoying!" Hyoyeon complained.

"He embarrassed me!" Yuri exclaimed.

"He almost remembered me." Sooyoung said.

"They really don't remember us, do they?" Yoona wondered.

"He is still as evil as ever." Seohyun sighed. Soon the nine boys emerged from the classroom. They were laughing. The girls quickly dodged their gazes and walked down the hallway. On their way down, Seohyun bumped into a girl.

"Hey, watch where you're going, geek!" She shouted at her. The ever so fragile Seohyun backed away. "What a loser."

"Hey! Don't talk to my maknae that way!" Taeyeon snapped.

"What are you gonna do about it, shortie?" Another girl shot back.

"Oh, I'll show you what this shortie can do!" Taeyeon was about to leap at the girl. Yoona and Jessica held her back.

"How pathetic. Putting up a fight with the queenkas?" The girl said. "I don't think so."

"Let's just go Sora, they're jus a waste of time." Another girl told her.

"Good point. Eunseo, Hyorin, Stella, and Seungyeon, let's go." The four girl followed behind Sora, sashaying down the hall.

"Why didn't you let me at her?" Taeyeon asked.

"We don't want to start a fight, unnie." Yoona told her. Taeyeon nodded and the eight girls followed her down the hall.

 


Hello readers! Hope you liked this chapter! Not my best, but I wanted to get it in today. Thanks for taking your time to read, especially my subscribers! I love you guys, peace out and please await the next update! 

Thanks,

chocobella2 ❤