05

Am I Really Falling for You? [EDITING]

Finally, the long first day was over. The girls were exhausted, but relieved. They headed to TaeTiSeo's dorm.

"Girls, we've made it through our first day!" Tiffany exclaimed happily.

"It wasn't that bad, unnie." Seohyun pointed out.

"Not that bad? First the boys were here, then those Queenkas, and- just ugh!" Jessica said.

"Look at the bright side." Taeyeon advised them. The eight girls looked at their leader with curiousity. Taeyeon smiled and said, "They don't remember us!"

"Of course they don't remember us, they're still the same rotten boys as before." Yuri said.

"Even worse, they're now playboys." Yoona added. "And Kingkas."

"But what happens if they do remember us?" Sooyoung asked. "When I was chasing Ryeowook and you girls called my name, he was suspicious."

"That's a good point." Hyoyeon said. "But if they do remember us, we have to show them that we're no longer those weak girls. Promise?" 

"We promise." The girls replied in unison.

"What's wrong, Sunny?" Taeyeon asked. "You seem awfully more quiet than usual."

"It's nothing really." Sunny assured them. "It's just that Sungmin seems really suspicious. He was asking the weirdest of questions."

"Like what, unnie?" Seohyun asked her.

"First he asked where I lived before Seoul, then he asked if anyone bullied me in my childhood." Sunny explained.

"Do you think he knows?" Yuri said.

"But he only knew me as Soon-Kyu back then. How could he possibly know my real name is Lee SoonKyu if I go by Sunny Lee now?" Sunny said.

"That's true. But I'm sure it's just pure coincedence." Taeyeon told her. Soon it got late, so the girls headed off back to their dorms, and soon fell asleep.

 

 

The next day...

"Unnie, why do those girls keep staring at us?" Seohyun pointed to the Queenkas, who were giving the girls an evil glare.

"Just ignore them." Taeyeon advised her. Suddenly, the Queenkas approached them.

"Hello there." Sora greeted them.

"What do you want?" Taeyeon asked coldly.

"Don't be so cold. We just want to apologize for yesterday." Sora faked a smile.

"Why are you apologizing?" Jessica said. "Aren't Queenkas suppose to be mean?"

"We're not mean!" Eunseo screamed. She composed herself. "I mean, not all Queenkas are mean. Like us."

"So accept our apology?" Seungyeon asked innocently. "We even made you these." She showed them the nine gift baskets they made.

"Ooh, food!" Sooyoung grabbed a gift basket. She ripped it open and took out some food.

"So what do you say?" Hyorin said.

"Fine." Taeyeon replied. "Apology accepted." Each of the girls took a basket.

"Great, so now that we're all goodie goodie, remember this." Sora darkened her tone. "Stay away from the Kingkas. Especially my Leeteuk."

"They're all yours." Taeyeon assured her. Sora smiled, and left, the four other Queenkas following behind.

"Well, that was odd." Jessica said.

"And suspicious." Yuri commented.

"Who cares? Look at this food!" Sooyoung exclaimed. She was munching on some kimbap.

"Whoa, slow down Soo. It's not even first period!" Tiffany chuckled. "But we should start getting to our first class."

"Neh." They nodded.

 

 

Fifth Period (After Lunch)

Seohyun was in her math class. Sadly for her, Kyuhyun was in that class too. But she ignored him, and focused on her work. Soon her class was over. She stayed a little longer. Now she was alone in the classroom. Then Seohyun suddenly started to cough. She got down on her knees. Her face became paler, and she continued to cough like crazy. Kyuhyun, who was just outside the classroom, witnessed the scene. He went inside the classroom.

"Yo, nerd, are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked. Seohyun didn't answer, she was still coughing. "Hello? I asked you a question. Why are you so pale? Are you sick?"

"*cough* Aniyo! *cough* I'm fine!" Seohyun told him. She tried to stand up, but was too weak. 

"Come on, we need to get you to the nurse." Kyuhyun told her. He helped her stand up, but her legs were giving up on her. He put her arm around him, and helped her to the nurse.

 

Nurse's Office

Kyuhyun came stumbling in, with the sick Seohyun.

"Oh, dear! What happened?" The nurse asked. She took Seohyun, and had her sit on a chair.

"Nothing! *coughcough* I'm fine! Really!" Seohyun said.

"I found her like that." Kyuhyun informed the nurse.

"What did you eat for lunch?" The nurse asked Seohyun.

"Just this." Seohyun took a container with food in it out of her bag. "These *cough* girls gave them to me *cough* and my friends." The nurse grabbed the box and inspected it. "This is long past it's expiration date! Don't worry, I've cured students who had eaten expired food." The nurse ran to her medicine cabinet. She gave Seohyun a pill. "Eat it. The effects will settle in, say by the end of the day. And you!" She pointed to Kyuhyun

"Yes?" Kyuhyun responded.

"You will take care of her for the rest of the day. At least until she's all better."

"Bwoh?! Why me?"

"Because you're the one who brought her here." The nurse explained. "Here's a pass, guaranting my permission to skip your classes to take care of her. Unless you want me to call your parents, Mr. Cho?" Kyuhyun gulped. "Fine, at least I get to skip my classes. Where do I take her?"

"Preferably her dorm." The nurse informed him. "Now go!" Kyuhyun dragged Seohyun away from the nurse's office. She led him to her dorm, reluctantly.

 

 

Jessica was the only one who didn't eat the Queenkas' food, as she was the least trusting. She walked to her class, uneasy, as she didn't eat much. She bumped into guess who- yep, Lee Donghae. 

"Watch where your going!" Donghae shouted at Jessica.

"Mianhae, I'm just dizzy." Jessica held her head.

"Why?" Donghae asked curiously.

"Why does it matter? I just didn't each much okay?" Jessica trudged on, but Donghae stopped her. "Here drink this." He handed her a bottle. "It's an energy drink, that will make you feel better and energized!" Jessica took the bottle. "You didn't drink from the bottle, did you?"

"Aniyo, that's a new bottle." Donghae said. She drank from the bottle. Then she suddenly started scratching her face, dropping the bottle.

"Are you okay?"

"Just itchy. What was in that drink?"Jessica continued to scratch, causing rashes to appear on her face.

"Uh, water, sugar, natural flavors, cucumber extract..." He was cut off by Jessica.

"Cucumber extract?! Who puts that in an energy drink?! I'm allergic!" Jessica screeched. Donghae panicked, took her arm and rushed her to the nurse's office.

"How may I help- Oh my!" The nurse exclaimed. "What happened?"

"She accidently drank something that had something she's allergic too." Donghae explained.

"What's her name?" 

"Uh..." Donghae zoned out.

"It's Jessica Jung Sooyeon!" Jessica blurted out. Donghae looked at her funnily. "What? Do my rashes look that bad?"

"A-aniyo!" Donghae stuttered.

"Here." The nurse handed Jessica a syringe (A needle). "You may feel a little woozy afterward." Jessica pushed it into the skin, then immediately dropped it. She fell into Donghae's arms.

"Um, can you take care of her for the rest of the day? Take her to her dorm, and make sure she's fine?" The nurse asked Donghae.

"Why don't you keep her here?" Donghae suggested.

"All our rooms are full. Now go, take care of her." She informed him.

"Fine." Donghae reluclantly agreed. The nurse told him her room number (Because it would be in Jessica's file, and the nurse has access to them), and he had no choice but to carry her there.

 

 

Sooyoung held her stomach, she felt really sick. But she shrugged it off, she always ate alot of food and sometimes felt like that. She walked to her next class, Earth Science. And guess who was there. None other than Ryeowook. She was the last one to come for class, and there was only one seat left, beside Ryeowook.

"Ugh, it's you again." Ryeowook complained.

"You're not exactly my first choice either." Sooyoung retorted. She set her books down and plumped in her seat. 

"Sooyoung, Ryeowook, settle down." The teacher commanded.

"Mianhae." They apologized. In the middle of the lesson, Sooyoung felt even sicker.

"Excuse me, Miss." Sooyoung raised her hand.

"What is it Ms. Choi?" The teacher didn't look up from the chalkboard.

"I feel a l-" She was cut off, because all of a sudden, she barfed.

"Eww, my shoes!" Ryeowook exclaimed.

"Sooyoung, are you sick?" The teacher asked.

"I feel really sick..." Sooyoung informed her.

"Okay, take this pass. Ryeowook, take her to the nurse's office, and clean your shoes there too." The teacher handed them a pass to the nurse's office. Ryeowook cursed under his breath, but followed orders.

Soon they were at the nurse's office. Sooyoung held her stomach.

"Not another one..." The nurse muttered. "What's wrong?"

"She feels sick to her stomach. She even barfed on my new shoes!" Ryeowook informed her.

"Oh, you poor thing." The nurse said.

"Thanks." Ryeowook said.

"I was talking to her!" The nurse said.

"But my shoes!"

"Man up!" The nurse demanded. Sooyoung laughed at their convo, but stopped and held her stomach again.

"Here, just drink this. Did you eat too much?" The nurse told her.

"I don't know." Sooyoung took the medicine and drank it.

"Just stay here." The nurse said. "And you." She looked at Ryeowook. "Wipe the barf off your shoes."

 

 

Hyoyeon was in dance class (she had it again, remember it's a different day) and she had to work with Eunhyuk. But she didn't feel us energized. In fact, she felt a little sleepy. This wasn't like her. She was tiredly doing the steps with Eunhyuk.

"I thought you could dance!" Eunhyuk yelled at her.

"Mi..Mianhae. I just feel tired." Hyoyeon apologized and yawned.

"I don't want to fail! Do them perfectly!" Eunhyuk yelled again.

"Stop... stop whining." She yawned. Then she suddenly collapsed in his arms.

"Uh, this isn't part of our dance moves." Eunhyuk said, obviously uncomfortable. "Hyoyeon? Hello? Wake up!" No response. The teacher turned to see that Hyoyeon fainted.

"Hyukjae, what happened?" Mr. Jung asked.

"I don't know, she just suddenly collapsed in my arms." Eunhyuk replied innocently.

"Well, take her to the nurse!" Mr. Jung demanded. Eunhyuk carried Hyoyeon down the hall. He recieved some weird looks from people walking in the hall. He ignored them. Soon he was at the nurse's office.

"Oh, dear not again." The nurse murmured. She approached Eunhyuk. "What did you do?"

"N-Nothing!" He stuttered. "She just fainted." He placed Hyoyeon where the nurse told him to.

"You stay here." The nurse commanded Eunhyuk. "I need you to answer a few questions." Eunhyuk gulped.

 

To be continued....


Readers! I'm back! Sorry for procrasinating! Thanks for 50+ subscribers! You guys are the best! Oh, and thanks for the six people who voted for this story!

 

Please subscribe here

Vote here

And comment below! 

Thanks for reading!

Go my 50+ subs!

<(^o^<) (>'u')> <('o'<) (>*o*)>

\(^_^)/\(*u*)/\(OuO)/