07

Am I Really Falling for You? [EDITING]

Taeyeon waited for the girls at their usual spot, the entrance to the dorms. She glanced at her watch. 4:30. "Where could they be?" she thought. A man came towards the entrance. She thought he would be going to his own dorm but he stopped at the entrance and stood there. He was wearing a hood that concealed most of his face, only some features were revealed. Taeyeon looked at him, wondering what he was doing. Then he took off his hood. Taeyeon gasped. The sandy hair, the dimples. It could only be Leeteuk. Leeteuk turned to Taeyeon.

"Why are you staring at me?" Leeteuk asked first. Before Taeyeon could answer, Leeteuk interuppted. "Hey! You're that little midget with that gang of girls!"

"Gang?! Excuse me, they are my friends, my sisters practically." Taeyeon said. "And just because I'm smaller than you, doesn't mean I'm a midget! Why are you here anyway? Shouldn't you be with the other Kingkas or Sora or whatever?"

"I'm waiting for them. They were suppose to be here by now..." Leeteuk answered. "And how about you?"

"I'm waiting for my friends too, this is where we always meet." Taeyeon explained. "Aish, why am I even talking to you?" And she turned away from him. She her phone and texted them.

Convo with: Kim Taeng, Ice Princess Jung, Sunny Bunny, Fany Fany Tiffany, Dancing Queen Hyo, Black Pearl Yul, Shikskin Soo, Yoongie Deer, & Seororo.

Kim Taeng: Where are you girls?! I've been waiting here for more than half an hour!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

That was odd. Usually she got a quick reply right away. Something wasn't right. She rushed into the dorm building. Leeteuk grabbed her wrist.

"Yah! Park Jungsu!" Taeyeon yelled at him. Leeteuk was alarmed and let go. She scurried away. He just stood there. There was something about the way she said his name. It triggered a memory.

 

FLASH BACK

There were two children at the back of a school. The boy had led the girl there.

"HEY AJHUMMA! SAY GOODBYE TO BEING A STRAIGHT A STUDENT!" A young Leeteuk held up a piece of paper and ripped it. A small girl burst into tears while Leeteuk just laughed.

"Park Jungsu! Look what you have done!" She wailed. The young Leeteuk just smirked and left the crying girl.

END OF FLASH BACK

 

"What was her name?" Leeteuk thought out loud. "Kim....Kim.... Probably just a coincedience." He decided. Then he went back on track. He texted the other Kingkas.

Convo with: Leeteuk, Yesung the Chick Magnet, Minnie the Aegyo King, Anchovy Eunhyuk, Donghae the Great, Mr. Siwon Perfect, Wookie, Kim Kibum, Starcraft Kyu.

Leeteuk: Wow, let me be the first to say that you're usernames are horrible.

Anchovy Eunhyuk: At least ours aren't boring. No offense to Kibum.

Kim Kibum: None taken hyung.

Wookie: So what was this convo for hyung?

Leeteuk: Where the hell are you guys? I've been waiting in front of the dorm building for 45 freaking minutes!!!! >:(

Donghae the Great: Sorry hyung, the nurse is making me take care of this girl. :(

Wookie: Stuck at the nurse's office because of that stupid tall girl. ;~;

Anchovy Eunhyuk: Yeah I'm at the nurse's office with Ryeowook but because of another girl... Kibum was here too but now he's at some other girl's dorm.

Yesung the Chick Magnet: hey! I'm at the nurse's office too. I had to take this girl because she was sick or something.

Starcraft Kyu: I'm at Seohyun's dorm. You know, that pale tall girl? And Mr. Perfect's here too.

Leeteuk looked up from his phone. "Seohyun? Isn't she one of Taeyeon's friends? She probably knows what dorm it is!" He ran down the dorm building hall and found the short girl.

"Taeyeon!" He called. She turned around, looked at the caller, and turned away in disgust.

"Wait Taeyeon! It's about Seohyun!" Leeteuk said. Taeyeon stopped and turned. "What about my dongsaeng?"

"Well, apparently your dongsaengs all got sick and now mine are taking care of them. Like Kyuhyun's in Seohyun's dorm-"

He got cut off by Taeyeon. "MWOH?!" She ran to her dorm, Leeteuk following behind. She bust open the door, not minding Leeteuk. There was four students. Seohyun was sleeping on her bed, Kyuhyun was sitting on a stool beside the bed, Tiffany was sitting on her bed while reading, and Siwon was trying to flirt with Tiffany.

"What happened?!" Taeyeon screeched. The two boys jumped.

"We can explain." Siwon started.

"I don't want to hear it from you!" Taeyeon pushed the tall, muscled man away. She approached Tiffany. "What happened, Fany?" Tiffany just pointed to . Taeyeon just looked at her, obviously confused.

"She lost her voice." Siwon explained. Taeyeon just glared at him. Seohyun then woke up, coughing.

"Seohyun!" Taeyeon ran to the maknae. "Are you okay?"

"Not really, unnie." She managed to say. Taeyeon then turned to the two boys. "What did you two do?"

"Nothing! We swear." The two said in defense.

"Unnie! *cough* It's not them!" Seohyun said. "It *coughcough* was *cough* the food that *cough* those girls gave us! Didn't you *coughcough* get affected?" Taeyeon gasped. "No, I guess I just have a strong immune system. And what?! I have to go see the others-" she was cut off by Leeteuk.

"Hey, who is this girl? She seems familiar to me..." Leeteuk pointed to a picture frame on the shelf. The picture in it showed a younger Taeyeon.

"Oh, her!" Taeyeon rushed to the shelf and flipped over the picture. "She's just my cousin from...from uh, France. You wouldn't know her."

"France, huh?" Leeteuk peered at Taeyeon. 

 

 

Hyoyeon/Sunny/Jessica''s Dorm

"You need to take your ointment now." Donghae said. He and Jessica were in Jessica's dorm.

"I don't want to." Jessica whined like a little kid.

"You have to. Nurse's orders." Donghae insisted. Jessica gave in and took it. "Now let me go back to sleep." She laid back onto her bed. "And don't watch me this time." 

Donghae chuckled. The Ice Princess fell asleep right away. Donghae walked around the room. A book fell from the shelf. He picked it up. On the cover it read, "Jessica's Achievements." Curious, he opened the book. There were award certificates, and ribbons for singing competitions. One certificate fell out. Donghae put down the book and picked up the certificate. It read:

B U S A N   G R A D E   S C H O O L

This certificate certifies that, Jessica Jung Sooyeon,

has won the Busan Grade School's Perfect Attendance Award.

Signed,

Lee Minjin

Busan Grade School Principal

 

Blurry memories came into Donghae's mind.

 

FLASHBACK

(A/N: "...." Means Donghae doesn't remember what was said)

"Welcome to ............School Award Ceremony." A professional looking man stood on a podium before many children. "We shall begin now. Most athletic goes to Lee Hyukjae!" The younger Eunhyuk went on stage to retrieve his award.

"The next award goes to .................... For ..................!" A blurry figure went on stage.

 

Donghae's memory went to another flashback. It seemed to be in the same day, but after the ceremony.

"Oh .......!" The younger Donghae called. "Come out come out whereever you are!" He snuck around the corner and found the girl hiding. It was the blurry figure Donghae couldn't remember.

"L-Lee Donghae..." The figure stuttered. "W-what do you want from me?"

"Nothing! I swear! Congratulations on winning .................. Award!" The younger Donghae beamed.

"T-thank you." She stammered.

"Your welcome, *cough*nerd*cough." Young Donghae fake coughed arrogantly. The figure quickly well up in tears and ran away.

END OF FLASHBACK(S)

"Ah, my head hurts." Donghae held his head from the sudden rush of memories. He sat down and put the certificate back in the book. "And more importantly, who is that girl?"

 

 

Yuri/Sooyoung/Yoona's Dorm

"Let me take you're temperature now." Kibum urged Yoona. He gave the thermometer to her. After a few moments, she gave it back. It read 38° C (A/N: I'm too lazy to convert to Farenheit, sorry). 

"Good, you're getting better." Kibum smiled.

"Why are you so much nicer than the other Kingkas?" Yoona asked out of the blue. Her fce was covered with the ice pack, so therefore he does not recognize her.

"I only pretend to be like them because I know I've always been different from others. I just want to fit in." Kibum explained.

"You haven't changed at all then." Yoona thought. "Don't you regret doing that?" 

"Yes, but it's too late I guess. I've been doing it for maybe ten years, I even lost a friend through the process." He sighed.

 

 

At the Nurse's Office

Hyoyeon still lay unconcious. The nurse was interrogating Eunhyuk.

"What was the cause of her fainting?" The nurse asked.

"I already told you! I have no idea! I swear!" He answered in defense. "She just fainted all of a sudden."

"Okay if you insist." The nurse said with a hint of doubt in her voice. She clicked her pen. "We'll just have to see what she says when she wakes up." Then she turned to Sooyoung. "Feeling better now?"

"A little." Sooyoung answered weakly. The nurse smiled and turned to Ryeowook. "And how are you Mr. Fancy Shoes?"

"I could use without the sarcasm Ms." Ryeowook said. 

"Ms. Kwon." The nurse was now in front of Yuri. "Are you feeling warmer?"

Yuri was wrapped in a blanket and was drinking hot tea. "I-I'm-m s-st-till a l-l-little c-cold." She shivered. 

"I can make you warm." Yesung wiggled his eyebrows.

"Sh-shut up." Yuri said.

"Ooh, fiesty. I like it." Yesung said.

Yuri just rolled her eyes.

"W-w-whatever."

 


 

Date Updated: Monday September 16, 2013. 17:57