04

Am I Really Falling for You? [EDITING]

"I can't believe those Queenkas and those Kingkas didn't get in trouble!" Tiffany exclaimed. 

"Yeah, but if they did, we would've too." Yuri pointed out.

"Let's just get to our classes unnies." Seohyun advised them. "I have music."

"Dance." Hyoyeon said.

"Me too!" Yuri high-fived Hyoyeon.

"English!" Jessica and Tiffany said in unison.

"Drama." Yoona informed them.

"I have drama too!" Sooyoung cheered.

"I have music too!" Taeyeon said.

"Aww, I'm the only one seperated. I have science." Sunny pouted.

"It's okay, unnie." Seohyun tried to cheer her up. She looked at her watch. "Come on, unnies, we don't want to be late." The girls fled to their classes.

 

Music Class

"Come on unnie!" Seohyun called as she ran to the class.

"I'm coming!" Taeyeon ran to the class. They grabbed two seats together and soon the bell rang. The two sat quietly as they waited for the teacher to come.

"Annyeonghaseyo students!" The teacher rushed in. "Sorry, I'm late, I had to scold two students." The two students came in and sat behind Taeyeon and Seohyun. It was Leeteuk and Kyuhyun. "I'm Mrs. Park." She looked at Taeyeon, Seohyun, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun. "I see you four haven't been informed of the rules in this class. You must sit in boy-girl pairs. I might as well set you up." The four groaned. "You and Jungsu." She pointed at Taeyeon and Leeteuk. "And you two together." She said, pointing at Kyuhyun and Seohyun. Taeyeon looked at her dongsaeng in worry. 

"I'll be fine unnie." Seohyun assured her as they switched seats.

"Okay, now everyone must come up here and sing a song. Let's have these four come up first." Mrs. Park announced. Leeteuk went first, making the girls sigh. Then went Kyuhyun, all the girls swooned. Then Taeyeon went.

"Hey Kyu." Leeteuk nudged him as Taeyeon prepared. "Let's bet who's worse, that shortie or that tall, pale girl."

"You're on. I'll bet on the tall, pale girl." Kyuhyun agreed. Taeyeon started to sing. Leeteuk was amazed and shocked. Then Seohyun went up. She sang beautifully, making Kyuhyun shocked as well. Then the other students went up.

"You know," Kyuhyun whispered to Seohyun. "You shouldn't dress so safe like that. More guys would like you if you dressed more showy." Seohyun tried to ignore Kyuhyun. "I like to dress this way."

"That's too bad." Kyuhyun said.

"Shortie." Leeteuk tried to grab Taeyeon's attention.

"What?!" Taeyeon yell-whispered.

"You could only pin me because I can't fight girls."

"Keep telling yourself that." Taeyeon smirked. Kyuhyun laughed from behind them, earning a glare from Leeteuk. "What? It's funny."

 

 

Dance Class

"Okay class." Mr. Jung announced. "We will start off this semester with a project." The class groaned. "Now, now, shush. I'm the teacher and I decide what we do. Anyway, it's a partner project." The class oohed. "No, you don't get to pick your partners." The class groaned again. "You must do a two to three minute dance to a contempory or hip hop song. You must incorporate different dancing techniques. I'll be the one to judge. Now your partners. Lee Hyukjae and..."

"Please don't be me." Hyoyeon prayed to herself.

"Kim Hyoyeon." Mr. Jung continued. Hyoyeon frowned. "Kim Jongwoon and Kwon Yuri." He continued with the other students. "You may start your work." Eunhyuk went over to Hyoyeon. "So what song do you want to do?"

"Any is fine." Hyoyeon replied, avoiding eye contact.

"Okay fine. Obviously we know I can carry you after you leaped onto my back..."

"Where are you going with this?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Can you even dance? I can teach you if you want." Eunhyuk offered. Hyoyeon scoffed. "Really? You think I can't dance? You don't remember, that you were the one dancing with me at the activity fair."

"Oh, right. So wanna come to my house to practice?" Eunhyuk asked.

"If you stop talking now, sure.' Hyoyeon willingly agreed.

"So do you dance?" Yesung asked.

"Neh." Yuri nodded. "You?"

"Um..." Yesung hesitated. Yuri burst into laughter. "You can't dance, can you?"

"I can dance! Just not very well..."

"Haha!" Yuri continued to chuckle.

"Why are you laughing?" Yesung asked. "If I can't dance then you get a zero!" Yuri widened her eyes. "Let's get to work!"

 

 

English Class

"I can't wait Sica!" Tiffany exclaimed as they walked into class.

"Calm down!" Jessica laughed. They sat down together. They started practicing their English on a piece of paper. Two more students came in the class. They sat behind Jessica and Tiffany.

"Why did you sign me up for English again?" Student one asked. Tiffany stopped writing, glanced behind quickly, and gasped. "Sica!"

"What?" Jessica asked, not looking up from her paper.

"Look behind you." Tiffany whispered. Jessica looked behind, then quickly turned back to her paper. "This , in my favorite class even."

"I signed us up for English because the more languages we know, the more we can get girls from other countries." Donghae explained. The teacher soon came in. "Annyeong class! From now on I want you to speak in English as much as you can." The teacher said. "I'm Mrs. Lee." She introduced herself in English. "Now who can read this?" She wrote a sentence on the board. She pointed to Donghae. "You."

"Huh? Oh, um," Donghae got a hold of himself. He tried to read the sentence. "The boy practices English everyday." He pronounced it like, "Thee boy p-e-rac-tie-ses English ever-e-day." But in a Korean accent. Jessica giggled. Mrs. Lee glared at Jessica. "What's so funny, Ms. Jung?" She asked in English.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Lee, I was thinking of a joke I heard earlier." Jessica apologized in her perfect English. Mrs. Lee smiled at Jessica's pronunciation. "You are excused."

"Not fair." Donghae muttered under his breath, Jessica ignored.

"Anyway, I need two volunteers. A girl and a boy." Mrs. Lee looked around the room. "Let's have Ms. Hwang.'

"Call me Tiffany." She smiled as she got up to the front of the class.

"And..." Mrs. Lee locked her eyes on a student. "Mr. Choi." Tiffany frowned. "Okay you two. Tiffany will play a foreign girl from America, while Siwon here will try to greet her okay? Begin."

(Bold will mean they are speaking in English)

"Um, excuse me, Miss?" Siwon tapped her shoulder.

"May I help you?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm Choi Siwon." Siwon smiled. The girls in the class sighed, while Tiffany rolled her eyes. "You must be new to Korea."

"Yes. Now please stop talking to me, we don't even know each other." Tiffany turned. The class laughed at Tiffany.

"Wait! But miss!" He grabbed her arm.

Tiffany slapped his hand away. "We don't know each other and you already start skinship! Why is there always guys out there like you!" The whole class burst into laughter as Tiffany stomped back to her seat.

"Thank you, Tiffany and Siwon for showing us what NOT to do when greeting a foreigner." Mrs. Lee said.

"Nice one." Jessica high fived her best friend. Siwon was staring at Tiffany for the rest of the class, irritated that she did that to him.

 

 

Drama Class

"Yoongie! We have a class together! Yay!" Sooyoung hugged Yoona.

"Aish, don't overeact." Yoona told her. "Plus look who we have to deal with." She pointed at two boys.

"I can't believe you tricked me into signing up for drama." Ryeowook complained.

"Well, I didn't want to be alone. And you're the easiest to trick. Plus Kyuhyun suggested it." Kibum replied innocently.

"Aish, I'm so getting that maknae." Ryeowook muttered. "Hey look who's here!" Sooyoung and Yoona tried to hide, but it was no use. The boys had already spotted them. But luckily, before the two Kim boys could approach them, the teacher rushed in.

"Annyeong class, I'm Ms. Kang." The teacher introduced herself. "I know some of you are true stars of the theater, while others are not as talented... But no matter! Everyone will turn into a true star of the theater. Let's start with some acting excersices. Get into partners." Sooyoung and Yoona paired up, while Ryeowook and Kibum paired up. They placed themselves beside them to the girls' dismay.

"Okay, now one person will be the mirror and copies the other's actions. Begin." Ms. Kang paced around the classroom, watching the students.

"This is so lame, how does this have to do with drama?" Yoona sighed.

"Tell me about it." Kibum joined in the convo. Yoona looked down, making Sooyoung to have to look down as well. "Uh, Yoona can you change your position? This is uncomfortable and I can't see what you're doing." Sooyoung asked.

"Oh, miahne." Yoona apologized and looked up. 

"Now switch partners with the people beside you." Mrs. Kang declared. Yoona and Sooyoung sighed, but switched.

"Excellent Ryeowook and Sooyoung! You are just look eachother's mirror. You guys are even the same height!" Mrs. Kang exclaimed.

"What does height have to do with this?" Sooyoung asked as she followed Ryeowook.

"Well it makes you look more like mirror opposites!" Mrs. Kang said as she went to another pair.

"Ugh, Yoona's right, this is so lame. And I at drama." Ryeowook said.

"Don't talk about Yoona!" Sooyoung snapped.

"Whoa, what's the big deal? It's not like I was offending her..."

"It's just...never mind."

 

 

Science Class

Sunny looked at her map of the university, lost in the hallways. Finally, she found her class, but was exactly 8 minutes late.

"Ah, a latecomer huh?" Mr. Kim shook his head. "Tsk, tsk."

"Miahne sir, I was lost." Sunny apologized. All the students were sitting in pairs.

"Now does anyone not have a partner for-" Mr. Kim looked at her.

"Sunny." She informed her.

"So anyone?" Mr. Kim asked the class. A hand shot straight up.

"I'll take her, Mr. Kim." A voice rang in the back. Sunny skipped to the back and gasped. "Sungmin?"

"Sup." Sungmin offered a chair to her.

"Minnie, why did you offer to be her partner but not mine?" Hyorin asked, obviously offended.

"Uh, well, don't you want to be with your friends?" Sungmin answered.

"Okay, apology accepted! No funny business." Hyorin glared at Sunny. Sunny shivered and sat down.

"Sunny, may I ask you a few questions?" Sungmin asked her out of the blue.

"Um, sure, I guess." Sunny agreed willingly.

"Where did you live before going to Seoul U?"

"In Seoul of course!"

"Before that?"

"Uh..." Sunny hesitated. "Busan..."

"Okay. Did anyone ever bully you in your childhood?" Sungmin asked. Sunny was taken aback. She didn't know what to say. But she got lucky.

"Mr. Lee! Ms. Lee!" Mr. Kim scolded. "Can either one of you tell me what you are doing? No talking while I am teaching!" The whole class turned to stare at them. Sunny shivered again but from under all the stares. Soon the bell rang.

"Stupid bell...." Mr. Kim cursed under his breath. "Class dismissed." The students left quickly. The eight girls came to the classroom, waiting for Sunny.

"Come on Sunny, let's go!" Taeyeon urged her.

Sunny, however, was not paying attention. She was in deep thought. "Why was he asking those questions?"

"Who unnie?" Seohyun sat on a chair beside Sunny.

"Tell us all." Yuri demanded.

"Sungmin. He was asking the weirdest questions..." Sunny said.

"Sungmin was in your class? That's so weird because Donghae and Siwon were in me and Tiffany's English class." Jessica said.

"Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were in ours." The leader and the maknae said in unison.

"Eunhyuk and Yesung were in our class." Yuri and Hyoyeon said.

"Ryeowook and Kibum were in our drama class." Yoona and Sooyoung sighed.

"Why do we keep running in with them?" Tiffany groaned.

"I guess we're just unlucky girls." Taeyeon said. The 5-minute warning bell rang.

"Omo unnies! Let's go!" The ever so angelic maknae commanded. The girls giggled and left the science class.

 

 

Meanwhile from outside the science classroom...

"Hmph...Those girls..." Eunseo said.

"They seem like trouble..." Seungyeon said.

"That Sunny is like trying to steal my Sungmin!" Hyorin complained.

"We need a plan." Stella declared.

"Yes, Stella." Sora agreed. "Or else they can steal our guys and take our positions as Queenkas. We must do something."

"Quick, they're moving this way!" Seungyeon told them and they quickly walked down the hall.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A U T H O R ' S  N O T E~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeonghaseyo readers! I really think I'm boring you, aren't I? But more Queenka drama, ugh. I hate them. Like the new poster? Anyway please-

    C O M M E N T  

    S U B S C R I B E  

     &  V O T E!

 

Thanks for your support!