Goal

6 Lovers, 1 Other

SUNNY POV

"Sungmin and Sunny's Chun-bang-ji-chuk Radio!" said Sungmin and I into the mic.

     I was smiling as I announced the songs.  I love spending time with my friend Suju's Sungmin because he's so fun and cute.  To be honest, I have a crush on him that only SNSD knows about.  It's a bit embarrassing to have them announcing and talking about it in front of me and teasing me about it.  I could never confess though, you see, I'm a bit shy and I can't even call him "oppa".  It would be too embarrassing.

"And this is SNSD's Kissing You," announced Sungmin and the song started to play. 

     I blushed a bit as he announced the song.  Kissing him would be the thing I would want to do the most and have him kiss me back.  I blushed at the thought.  Soon though, I couldn't resist not dancing to the song that I perform and got up from my swivel chair, pushed the mics out of the way, and started to dance and sing along to the song.

 All] Doo doo roo Doo doo doo~
Kissing you baby~
Doo doo roo Doo doo doo~
Loving you baby~

     As I danced, I saw Sungmin staring at me.  I blushed and then tugged at his arm to start dancing with me and he hesitated but eventually got up and started dancing with me.  This usually happens in our broadcasts.  At the end of the song we sat down and kept announcing the other songs, giving comments on it, the usual.  Sometimes, I would steal glances at him and started to think about him.

"Does he like me?" I thought. "I know I like him.  Does he consider me any more than a friend?  Aish, I wish I could ask him!"

     "Sunny, it's your turn to announce the song," whispered Sungmin.

      "Okay Sungmin ssi," I replied.

      "Sunny, I told you to call me oppa.  We've been broadcasting together for a long time, you should call me that.  Please?"  Sungmin did his aegyo.  Aish, this boy has strong aegyo.

       "Fine," I said in an aegyo voice.

       He smiled at the aegyo voice then suddenly, squeezed my hand gently and turned to face the mic.  I smiled to myself and announced the song.

     Finally, we finished the broadcasting and as we exited the building Sungmin waved, "Bye Sunny!"

"Bye Sungmin ssi!  See you later!" I waved back.  I smiled and headed to the dorm.

"How was the broadcast?" Jessica asked me.

"Fine," I replied.

"Did anything else happen there?" teased Taeyeon. "Did you confess?"  Aish, sometimes these girls can be really annoying.  It's always like this though.  And I've kind of gotten used to it anyway.

I said "No.  And I definitely did not confess.  I can't even call him oppa!"

"Well you should start to at least try or someone else will get him first," Jessica pointed out.  I guess she's right.  I'll try tomorrow. Then a little idea came to me to .  She does it all the time to me anyway so this will be REVENGE!!! [A/N BWAHAHAHAHA!!!]

"Did you confess to Donghae?" I teased Jessica.  She blushed.  Ha!  That shut her up.

"Anyway we have to start practicing for our concerts.  To the studio!" said Taeyeon.

As we all practiced our songs, I thought, "Should I try confessing to him?  Well I at least should start calling him oppa and I think I'll try to tomorrow.  But when should I confess?  I'll set a goal for next week."  I smiled.  That will be my goal, and this one I'll try my very best to complete.  Next week is my birthday, I will be able to confess by then.

Hopefully.