Shopping Trip

6 Lovers, 1 Other

 

YURI POV
 
All my unnies have their first love. 
All except for me.
 
     I sigh as go back to my yoga.  I admit, I hate myself for not confessing to him earlier but...
 
     My mind drifts off into other things.  Well specifically, one thing.  Yesung.
 
    God, I can't believe last time I saw him.  We danced and at the end he whispered into my ear and made me so flustered!  Did I blush?  Probably.  I sigh again.  
 
     Things could be worse.  At least he's not dating another girl.
 
     But if I keep silent, he probably will.
 
     I sigh again and try to focus on my yoga.  Closing my eyes, I concentrate on my flow of relaxing energy, spreading through my body.  Breathe in, breathe out.  
    After about another half hour of calming formations, I stop and take a break.  I take a glance at my watch.  1:20 p.m. 
      I wonder if the unnies are doing anything else.  Maybe we can hang out again.  
 
"Unnies?  Unnies!"  I holler out into the dorm.
 
"Mwoh?"
"What is it?"
"Yah, Yuri ah, waeyo?"
"What?"
"Yeah, Yuri?"
"Mm hmm?"
"What's up?"
"Yuri?"
 
     I silently count the replies.  But there's only eight and there are 9 people in our group so who...oh right.  I forgot to count myself.  Gah, brainfart.
 
"Do you guys want to hang out at the mall again?  Just us?"  I ask them.  Hopefully they're not too busy with their boyfriends.  
 
"Yeah!"
"Sure!"
"Let's do it!"
"I'm available."
"I'm coming!"
"Yeah, sure!"
"Love to!"
"I'm there!"
 
    I mentally count again but there's only eight replies...oh right.  Geez I have got to stop doing that.
 
"Okay!  Get ready and be at the lobby in 10 minutes!  If you're not there, I'm leaving without you!"  Shortly after I hear the chatting and quick movements of the girls upstairs.  I smile to myself.  Our group needs more quality time together.  I've been feeling lonely.  I need this.  
 
"Yah, Yuri don't leave us!  And make sure you wear a disguise!"
"Yuri, if you leave without me, I will hunt you down!"
"Ignore her!"
"Will we eat food there?"
"Yeah can we have food?"
"We just ate!  Over eating is bad for you!"
"Yuri ah, be sure to take me with you!"
"Don't leave me here with these idiots!"
 
     I silently giggle to myself at their weird answers and grab a light cardigan and sunglasses to disguise myself.  I quickly tie up a ponytail and throw on some sandals.  Satisfied, I walk out of the dorm.
 
     A few minutes later, the girls join me in the lobby.  They all have large sunglasses, hats, and jackets to try to hide their figure.  Hey, you never know if some creep somehow memorized your body shape. 
 
      We board into the limo and drive to the Seoul City Mall.  I glance at Sunny and Jessica who are furiously texting on their phones.  Probably to Sungmin and Donghae.  An ache builds up in my chest as jealously hits me.  I close my eyes and breathe. 
 
    Taeyeon walks into the double doors first.  
 
"Okay girls!  Time to spend some quality time!  Are you ready?"
 
"Yeah!" we all reply in unison.
 
"Well then let's go!"  Taeyeon laughs.
 
     We run to the dress store and try on a bunch of different gowns and cocktail dresses.  
 
"Yuri!  Do you think I should buy this gown?" Yoona says, holding up a dress.  It's a dark blue sleeveless gown with a long blue skirt.  A baby blue ribbon is tied under the chest with shimmering sequins bordering the edges.
 
"It's super beautiful," I answer truthfully, "You should definitely buy it!" Yoona nods in agreement and buys the dress.  After the dress section, we drifted to the shoe department.
 
"Hey Yuri, what do you think of these?" asks Sooyoung as she holds up a cute, dark green pair of low high heels.  They're really pretty.  I should buy myself a pair too.
 
"They're really nice!  You should buy them."  Sooyoung smiles and puts them in our shopping cart.  I guess I can borrow them from her if I ever want to wear them.
 
     After a few hours and new things, we stopped for a break in the food court.  
 
"Ah!" Sunny breathes as she collapses in a chair, "My feet hurt like they got burned by embers, beaten by monkeys, and got pelted with nails!"  We all stared at her.
 
"What?"  she defended, "We have been walking for hours.  And I'm wearing high heels!"
 
"I agree with Sunny.  My feet are pretty tired," says Hyoyeon as she leans back on her chair.  We all agreed with her and Sunny.
 
"Well, we're never too tired for food!"  exclaims Sooyoung as she puts her arm around Yoona who nods in a mutual food agreement.  We roll our eyes at the two shikskins.
 
"Seriously, is there ever a time where I don't see you eating something?"  Tiffany asks sarcastically.  The two shikskins blush and start arguing with her.  Taeyeon and Seohyun join in and then Sunny, then Sica, and Hyoyeon, and then me. 
 
     Personally, I actually did not pick up about half of what they were saying but I didn't care.  It was fun to just randomly argue once in a while.  To be loose and carefree, not worrying about every word you say.
 
"WAIT!"  Taeyeon shouts.  We all stare at her.  She looks back at us with a clueless and blank expression.  "What were we talking about again?"  We all laugh and chat some more.
 
    After we finished talking, we went shopping for other accessories and hats and scarves, random clothes basically.  But what was weird is that before the girls bought anything, they asked me what I thought about it.  I found that suspicious.  Usually, they tried to ignore my fashion advice.  
 
     But I still am confused as one question lingers in my head.
 
Why?
 
 

Hehe, I decided to update earlier and make a different chapter for Thanksgiving!  Sorry it's only one point of view.  Hope you like it anyway!