Happy Birthday!

6 Lovers, 1 Other

SUNGMIN POV

     Today is Sunny Bunny’s birthday!  Or should I say, my Sunny Bunny’s birthday.  Yesterday, she confessed to me.  When she did, I felt SO happy but when she left, I felt embarrassed.  Wasn’t the guy supposed to confess to the girl?

     Well, I don’t care now.  I’m happy that we’re together.  I already know what I’m going to give to Sunny for her birthday!  Actually, I set up her birthday present a month ago…

     Whatever.

     I drive to the recording studio and see Sunny walking to recording building.  I smile and open the door of my car.  Soon, I catch up to her and back hug her. 

“Happy Birthday my sunshine,” I whisper into her ear as we walk to the studio.  She giggles and keeps walking through the hallways to the studio.

“Hello Minnie,” she giggles as we walk into the broadcasting room.  I chuckle at the nickname and let go of her and start the broadcast.  SNSD is there to be special guests for Sunny’s birthday.

“Let’s all sing the happy birthday song for our unique and special, Lee Sunny!”  I say as we start broadcasting.  We all sing the song.  After we finish, we talk about birthdays, wishes, and who we’re thankful to.  Then she comes onto her birthday present.

“The PD left something.  It’s a birthday present but the sender is a secret,”  says the PDBut I know who the sender is. 

It’s me.

 

SUNNY POV

     We all listen to the present on the computer because it was a radio file.

“Hello Sunny!  It’s me, Sungmin,” everyone (except SunSun) cooed and made puppy sounds. 

“Uhh, to tell the truth, I was planning for your birthday a month ago.  I hope that we both become DJ’s for a long time and broadcast happily and together forever.  Here is your present!”  He sang a song for me telling me how much he likes my smile and at the end, he said ‘I love you’.  I cried out of happiness.  I would’ve kissed him right on the spot but the cameras were recording and there would’ve been a scandal.

    After the broadcast ended, I saw Sungmin leaving and I ran up to him and grabbed his hand. 

“Thanks for the present.  I really liked it,” I thank giving him a kiss on the cheek.  He smiles.

“Anything for my Sunny Bunny,” he replies with a grin.

“I’m sad because I have to let you go,” he says doing aegyo once we leave the building.  I giggle.

“It’s only for a while.”  He nods and leaves me.  I sigh and go to my dorm.  Opening the door I see the lights are off.

“Hello?  Is anyone home?”  I frown.  Where is SNSD? They were with me just a few minutes ago…

“SURPRISE!!!”  I jump a bit and see all of Super Junior and SNSD around with party hats and streamers. 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!”

    I look around the decorated dorm seeing blue and yellow streamers on the walls with balloons everywhere.    

     I soon spot at a huge, beautiful cake.  It was a layered cake with yellow roses decorating the first tear, rainbow microphones and music notes scattering across the second tear, and finally, a beautiful sun taking over the third tear.  It looked delicious. 

“Wow,”  I say.

     “Here are your presents!” shout Leeteuk and Taeyeon pointing to a large stack of presents.  I go over to the pile and open them.

Jessica gave me a dress and a photo.

Taeyeon gave me a new blue microphone.

Yuri gave me a karaoke set.

Sooyoung gave me a restaurant gift card.

Yoona gave me a mirror.

Tiffany gave me a bunch of stickers and some colored pencils.

Hyoyeon gave me a poster of myself.

Seohyun gave me a huge silk nightgown.

     And what did Super Junior give me? They walked me over to a huge box, large enough to fit a person.  I untied the ribbon and opened the lid.  Suddenly, Sungmin leaps out of the box and hugs me right on the spot.  Our lips touch, and I can feel his smile curling at the edge of our kiss.  Super Generation cheered.

“Let’s get this party started!”  shouted Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon.  We all danced like crazy until the djs put on a slow song.

“May I have this dance?”  asked Sungmin as he bowed to me.

“Yes you may,” I replied curtsying.  He put his hand on my waist and grabbed my other hand.  I put my free hand on his shoulder and we started swaying to the music.  I felt like a princess in my jeans and hoodie, dancing with my Prince Charming, Sungmin.

     Suddenly, in the middle of the song, Sungmin kissed me once more.  I kissed him back, looking into his mesmerizing chocolate eyes the whole time.

      This is the best birthday ever.

 

YURI POV

     I smile.  Sunny looks so happy with Sungmin, dancing around.  The speakers suddenly change music and play Super Junior’s Sorry Sorry. It’s kind of weird seeing everyone except the two dancing machines doing the dance.  How weird.

     I glance at the dj’s and see them talking to each other.  I can’t hear what their saying but eventually they nod their heads.  The music stops abruptedly and a slow waltz fills the dorm.  I see most people grab a partner, couples and good friends start dancing romantically. 

     I could do without the slow song.  I think to myself.  Sighing, I walk to the couch to rest a bit.  After a few moments, someone else comes along and sits with me.  It’s Yesung!

“Hello Yuri!”  he greets.

“Hey Yesung.”

“Why aren’t you dancing?”

“No one to dance with.  Plus, I don’t really like waltzes.  You?” he shrugged.

“Same reason as you,” he says.

“Can you do any other dance besides your “4-dimensional” dance?”  I ask teasingly.  His face suddenly turns pink.

“I can too!”  he protests.

“Cannot!”

“Can too!”

“Cannot!”

“Can too!”

“Cannot!”

“Can too!”

“Cannot!”

“Can too!  I’ll show you!”  he grabs my hand and pulls me up from the couch.  I blush as he puts his hand my waist, grabbing my other hand and sways to the slow song.  I awkwardly put my free hand on his shoulder and start dancing with him. 

Is this really happening? I ask myself.  I blink.  He’s still there.  Yeah, this is real.  He smiles at me and comes closer to my face.  I blush more.  Is he going to kiss me?  I lean forward back, expecting a kiss. Instead his face dodges mine and I feel his hot breath in my ear.  I shiver a bit and he whispers,

Told you so.


Sorry I haven't updating in a few days.

I'm getting lazier.

:P