Another Confession

6 Lovers, 1 Other

SUNNY POV

“Sungmin’s and Sunny’s Chun-bak-chuk-ji Radio!”

     Today I was broadcasting again with Sungmin!  It was fun!  After we were done broadcasting, I have a schedule to appear with SNSD in Champagne (variety show). 

“Bye Sunny!”  Sungmin waved after our broadcast ended.

“Bye Sungmin oppa!”  I shouted back.  I drove to SNSD’s dorm and got ready for the variety show with Boom as an MC.  Today, everyone dressed in white, blue, and back stripe patterned clothes to match the sailor-like theme.  As we (SNSD) put on our clothes for the show, we chatted inside of the dressing room about random stuff until we got into the subject of boys.

“Guess what?”  Jessica said she applied her cover up on her cheeks. 

“What?”  the rest of SNSD asked.  Jessica was grinning like crazy now.  In fact, ever since last night, she was in a much lighter and better mood.

“Donghae confessed to me last night,”  she said giggling.  At first we were all silent, then we all went crazy.  I admit, I was jealous but what kind of friend would I be if I wasn’t happy for my friend if she just got a boyfriend?  Not a very good one in my opinion.  we all about Donghae.

“You’re so lucky he confessed…” whined Yoona.  “I wish Kibum did.”

“I wish Kyuhyun did,”  added in Seohyun.  I was a bit surprised.  Seohyun basically values sweet potatoes over any boy.  But I guess she always has had a thing for him.  I guess it wasn't much of a surprise.  After all, Kyuhyun said that they were SM's best official, unofficial couple at SM Town.  But what he said was too confusing to make any assumptions.

“Are you all ready girls?”  asked Taeyeon as we applied our finishing touches.

“Neh!”  we all replied.

“Well then come on or we’re going to miss the show!”  says Taeyeon and we run to the limo and rode to the variety show studio. 

     We started filming and did many weird things and somehow got on the topic of our new song, Tell Me Your Wish (Genie).  Boom said that this would be our “wish granting” section of the show.  All of the SNSD members text their friends, asking what their wish would be.  If it’s a legitimate wish, we have to grant it on the show. 

     Unfortunately, most members got completely weird wishes that were ridiculous.  For example, Taeyeon got a response saying, “Isn’t one wish, one cow?”

     I texted Sungmin asking, “What is your wish?  I will grant it.”  It was soon my turn to tell the response I got.  I read aloud,

“Sungmin said, ‘Get up from your seat now and do a ssanty dance.”  We all laughed.  Really Sungmin?  But I guess that was the best wish so far because most of them we couldn’t grant anyway.  I did my ssanty dance with Boom and then after the show, we went back to the dorm.

“Girls, do you want to visit Super Junior’s dorm again?  I got a call from Leeteuk saying that the members are free for another 2 hours,”  said Taeyeon.  We all say yes and went to SuJu’s dorm. 

“Hi Taeyeon!  Hi SNSD!  Come in!”  Leeteuk said as he greeted us at the door.

“Hey Sunny!”  Sungmin called.  “Nice ssanty dance.”  I blushed a bit.  He actually watched that?

“Uh thanks?  It was your wish though,”  I replied.

“You looked cute,”  he walked closer to me.  “I was actually a bit jealous when Boom came and danced with you.”  I blushed. We chatted for a bit more.  As we shifted from topic to topic, we suddenly came onto the topic of my birthday.

“Well did you know that my birthday is tomorrow?”  I asked him.  He nodded.

“Yeah!  We have another broadcast tomorrow too so don’t forget to come!”  he reminded me.  I nodded, a bit disappointed in what he said.  Why am I disappointed?  Suddenly, a thought came to me.  My goal.  I said I would confess by my birthday.  Today I have to confess!  This is the time to do it.

“Uh Sungmin, I have to tell you something,”  I nervously said.

“What is it?”

     I couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“I love you!  Please, tell me you love me back!”  I blurted.  Sungmin looked at me and step closer to me and put his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.  I hugged back and he whispered into my ear.

“I love you.”  Then he looked at me again and then, hesitating, hesitating, kissed me.  I sobbed and kissed him back.  We looked at each other, blushed, and then pulled away.  We talked a bit more and then I had to go.  Sungmin looked at me and pulled me into a hug again.

“Saranghae, Sunny.”  I blushed and then waved to him.

I love you too Sungmin.

 

JESSICA POV

      We walked to SuJu’s dorm and I smiled.  I would get to see my new boyfriend, Donghae.  I smiled and we walked into their dorm.

“Jessica!”  I smiled as Donghae waved at me excitedly.  I smiled and walked towards him.

“Hi Fishy,” I said as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a sweet and tender kiss.  I smiled as our lips made contact. 

“What do you want to do?”  he asked.

“I don’t know, the coin throwing game?” 

“Sure!”  We ran to the balcony and started throwing coins again, just like old times.  Once, I nailed a car and Donghae laughed and backhugged me.  I held onto his arms, wishing that this moment will never end.  But soon it did because we had to leave again. 

"Bye Donghae!"  I say. He smiles.

"Saranghae, Jessica!"  he shouts to me, letting everyone else know we're together.  I giggle at his silliness.

That's my boyfriend, Lee Donghae.


A back to back confession!

I love doing that.

Sorry I haven't updated as often as you might 've liked me too but I was a bit busy in the morning.

Please comment and Subscribe!

Thank you!