Yulsung "Date"

6 Lovers, 1 Other

YURI POV

“Yul, unnies and I are going to go shopping.  Do you want to come?”  asked Yoona.

“Sure,” I replied.  “Just let me get ready.”  I quickly put on my favorite white shirt with black pants and heels.  I brushed my hair and joined the others in the car.  We all chatted and laughed about random things until we decided to talk about some of the boys.

“Seohyun is so lucky.  Kyu practically confessed to her on Radio Star!” said Tiffany dreamily.

“Not really…” said our maknae blushing.  Kyuhyun has had a crush on her for like, forever, and he practically confessed to her in Radio Star when he said that Seohyun was his ideal type.  But for some reason, Seohyun was stubborn in saying that he doesn't like her.

“Remember when he said Saranghaeyo to Sooyoung in his radio broadcast?” Seohyun said sadly.

“Aish, Seohyun, I told you already!  I like Wookie!”  said Sooyoung.

“Besides, Leeteuk told me that he already told his hyungs in SuJu that he likes you,” added in Taeyeon.  Seohyun blushes and smiles a bit. 

“Why do you talk to him so much, Taeyeon?” asks Yoona.

“We’re dating, don’t you know?” replies our leader.  We all gasp except for Sunny and Tiffany.  I’m pretty sure they knew that before.  Jealousy sparks inside of me.  I wish Yesung and I were already dating…  We all chatted for a little while longer until we arrived at the shopping mall.

“Let’s go to the food court, we’re hungry!” Sooyoung and Yoona said in unison.  We rolled our eyes at them.  Not that we didn’t know that would happen.  What else could we expect from the two shikskins of our group?

“Sunny and I want to go to the hair salon!”  argued Taeyeon.

“Well Tiffany and I want to go…”

     In the end, we all decided to split into separate threesomes or pairs.  I left by myself to go to the arts and craft store to buy some stickers and paint for some things I wanted to make for my unnies.  After all, I’m very creative and I thought I might as well show it.  I walked down the many aisles of paint tubes, acrylics, and paper, trying to decide which ones would be best for me.  As I was choosing between a pad of sparkly food stickers and 3D fashion ones, someone tapped me on the shoulder.

“Hi Yuri!”  I recognize that voice…

“Yesung!  Hi!” I reply.  Blush burns up to my face.  Yesung grins at me.  Oh that smile…

“What are you doing here?  I didn’t know you liked crafts!” says Yesung.

     I shrugged.  Not many people knew that I could actually draw in the first place. 

“I like making random things from time to time,” I answer.  “What are you doing here?”

“Donghae asked me if I could pick up a few paints and stickers for him.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know.  He was working on some project for Jessica, I think.  It kind of looked like a banner when I peeked into his room but he closed the door before I got a full look at it.”  Is Donghae planning something special for Jessica?  Probably.

“That’s nice,” I say.

“Do you want to go out for a coffee with me?”  He asks.  I blush.

“Are you asking me out on a date?”  I ask teasingly.  Yesung scratches the back of his head, uncomfortable.

“I guess so,” he answers a bit nervously.

“Okay, sure, I’ll go,” I answer.  He smiles at me, relieved.  I’m relieved too.  Even though it might’ve sounded smooth and cool, it felt as if there were a bump in my throat making speaking hard.  I smile as we make our purchases.

 

YESUNG POV

     I play with the bag a bit as I walk next to SNSD’s Yuri in the mall.  Super Junior decided to come to the same mall at the same time.  Coincidence?  I think not!  Leeteuk and Taeyeon probably planned this out together.

“So what do you plan on doing with your stuff?”  I ask Yuri as I sip my frosted caramel coffee.  It was my favorite.  It always somehow calmed my nerves and it was always there when I needed it.  For example, when I’m talking to a girl I really like.

“I think I’ll make a huge cucumber with a mad face and put it in Jessica’s room.  It would be a great prank.”  We laughed.  That certainly sounds like something Yuri would definitely do, no less.

“Hey Yuri?” I asked.

“Yeah?”

“Do you have any crushes?”  She blushed.  Maybe that was a bit direct and personal, but we’ve been friends since our trainee days so I guess it would be okay to ask.  Maybe not…

“Well yeah.  Just one,” she answered.  Suddenly, a pang of jealousy shot through me.  Who is it?  Whoever it is is really lucky.  If it was me, that would be near impossible.  How could beautiful, sweet, smiling Yuri like a guy like me?  I sighed in my head.

“Who is it?”  I asked, immediately regretting it.  I’m getting way too nosy.  But I really want to know!  Yuri looked down at her lap, blushing.  She muttered something that I couldn’t quite pick up.  Then she lifted up her beautiful face and looked at me with her flashing obsidian eyes and smiled teasingly.

“I won’t tell you who it is.  But I’ll describe him to you.  He’s Korean and pretty famous and he’s a singer in a popular kpop boy band.  He’s a bit shy but sings very well and is funny.”  I waited for more.

“Sorry, that’s all I’m saying.  Now tell me who you like,” she said with a bright smile.

“Well she’s also Korean, popular, and is in a famous girl kpop.  She’s also in SM.  She’s very pretty and is a really great dancer.  That’s who I like.  But no names until I actually confess to her!”  I quickly add.  Yuri’s smile turns into a face when she’s thinking. Hard.  We chat a bit more and soon we are saying bye and I’m in my own dorm again.

Yuri, it’s you.  I love you.


So yeah, I kind of wrote this one in a hurry but Yulsung finally went on a date!

WOOHOO!!!

Next Chapter will be the Aegyo couple, Sunsun!!!

Comment and Subscribe!

Thank you!