Thanksgiving Part 1

6 Lovers, 1 Other

 

SUNNY POV
 
"~Baby, baby, baby,~" I hummed as I skipped down the halls of the SNSD dorm in the morning.  It was Thanksgiving finally!  
     I opened the door to Jessica's room and poked my head through the doorway. 
"Sica, it's Thanksgiving so wake up!" I said cheerfully.           Jessica didn't wake up. 
"Jessica, wake up," I said again.  She still didn't wake up.  I went over to her bed and pulled the blankets away.  She groaned in protest and wrapped the sheets around herself.
"I don't want to wake up," she said sleepily.  I pouted.  
     Normally, Jessica is a late sleeper but this was getting ridiculous. 
"Jessica, seriously, get out of bed," I whined while tugging at her pillow.  She didn't move.  I sighed.  How the heck am I supposed to wake Sleepyhead?  Then a lightbulb went off. (in my head of course)
     I quickly grabbed my phone and called Donghae. Then I put the phone on speaker mode.
"Hey, Donghae.  Happy Thanksgiving!"
"Oh, Sunny!  Hi!  And happy Thanksgiving too," he replied. Jessica stirred at the sound of his voice on the phone.
"Hey, Donghae I wanted to tell you something."  Jessica's ears perked up and she rolled over on her bed to look at me. I smirked.
"Sure, shoot."
"Jessica has a concussion and you won't be able to see her for a month.  Sorry."  Jessica's eyes widened and she sprang up from her bad and started yanking on the phone from my hands.  I stifled a laugh.
"Oh, really?"  Donghae asked sadly.  "Oh...I'm sorry to hear that..."  
     Jessica glared at me and started tugging with new 
"Give me that phone," she seethed as she tried to wrangle my phone from my hands.  I yanked her off.
"Yeah, I know," I tried to say sadly but was hardly stifling my laughter as she finally kicked me and I let go of the phone.
"Donghae," she said frantically into the phone.  I could almost sense the confusion from the other line.
"Jessica?"  He said confusedly.  "I thought you... wait a minute..."
"I did NOT get a concussion okay?  Bye bye!"  She said and hung up.  She glared at me.
     I shrugged.  "You wouldn't wake up," I said casually and walked out of the room to wake up the others.  They were not nearly as much trouble as Jessica.
      We gathered in the dorm dining room to eat our breakfast of pancakes, waffles, and French toast.  Taeyeon brought up the subject of Thanksgiving which was what I was trying to do for the past bajillion years.  For some reason, they listened to her not me.  I wonder why.
"So guys, what are you doing today?"  she asked.
"I'm going to the market for food with Seohyun and Yuri for the Thanksgiving dinner," said Tiffany.  Seohyun and Yuri nodded their heads.
"Oh, I was going to the bookstore for a cookbook," said Yoona.  "Can somebody join me?"  
"I will!" replied Taeyeon.
      I really didn't know what I should do. It seemed as if five other members didn't know either.  Then Sooyoung spoke up, "Hey, maybe we should invite some other people over for Thanksgiving!"
"That's a great idea, Sooyoung!"  I said.  "Maybe you do actually have a brain!" 
"No, that CAN'T be possible," laughed Hyoyeon.
"I don't know, maybe she does have a brain," Jessica thought aloud.
"It's the discovery of the century!" remarked Tiffany.  Laughter rang through the room of the dorm as Sooyoung grumbled, "Shut up, guys."
     I smiled. This was going to be a great Thanksgiving.
 
 
JESSICA POV
 
"So who would you guys like to invite?"  asked Seohyun.
"I think we should ask f(x) to come over.  The Jung sisters need some sister time together," said Sunny. I nodded appreciatively.  This was a lot more considerate than the way she got me out of bed this morning.
"Okay then.  Here, I'll make a list," said Yoona, grabbing a pen and paper.  "But just because of space, we might want to just invite 2 bands total, 3 of them max."
"Yeah.  So who else should we invite?" Hyoyeon asked.
"Uh...maybe SHINee?" suggested Yuri.  
"Okay then.  One more if you want," said Yoona as she wrote down the group.  I thought for a bit.  Who else should come?  Then it dawned onto me and I mentally slapped myself for not thinking of it earlier.
"Guys!" I shouted.  "We forgot SuJu!"  Taeyeon looked shocked at forgetting her boyfriend's band. 
"Aish, we're so dumb!" said Yoona as she scribbled down SuJu to the list.  "Well that's it."
     I smiled as I thought of seeing Donghae again.  This morning was NOT the way I wanted to start my Thanksgiving.
"Okay then, let's get moving," commanded Taeyeon as we cleared out the plates.  "Everyone to where you were going to go and for the four people who don't have jobs, split into two groups and take care of the invites and setting up the dorm.  Come on, chop chop!"
     I put the plates into the sink and gathered up with Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Sunny.
"We'll be back in about one and a half hours, okay?" Tiffany waved as she exited the door with Seohyun and Yuri.
"Yeah, us too," said Yoona as she left with Taeyeon.
     I sat down on the couch with Sunny as Sooyoung and Hyoyeon sat on separate chairs.
"So who wants to do the invites?"  asked Sunny.  Sooyoung and Hyoyeon looked as each other and shrugged.
"I guess we'll do it," volunteered Hyoyeon.
"Okay, I guess that means we're the decorating crew," I said.  We got up and left to do our huge tasks
 

So yeah, I know it's shot but hopefully I can make the next one longer.  I'm dividing this into two or three parts so stay tuned during break.

And Happy Thanksgiving!

<(^.^)># (and here you go, it's a waffle ^^)