Haesica Confession

6 Lovers, 1 Other

HEECHUL POV

     Okay, that broadcast was a little bit of a setback but if I can get Donghae out of the house, I would be able to do my whole plan by today.  Jessica will soon be mine.  Donghae has been working on a “secret project” for Jessica but of course everyone knows what it is.  It’s a written love confession to Jessica.  Duh.

“Hyung, I’m going out to the park to get some fresh air, okay?”  said Donghae.  I looked at him a nodded.  This will be too easy.  He nodded back at me and walked out the door without any hesitation.  I smiled evilly.  Now for the plan!

     I took out my laptop and searched up ‘Yoonhae’ on Google Images.   I took a good picture of Yoona and Donghae, printed it out, and framed it in a heart shaped frame.  I took it and walked into Donghae’s room and put the picture on the bedstand.  I looked at the banner he made.  It said “I Love You Jessica” in pink and blue with a bunch of sparkles and random stickers.  I smirked.  That’s so like him.

     I rolled up the banner and put it under my bed.  Everything’s done.  Wow, that was fast!  Hopping onto the couch, I took out my phone and texted Jessica.  She will be mine.

 

JESSICA POV

    Sunny’s birthday is 2 days away!  I needed to get her something soon!  Hmm…what to do?  Well she likes to spend time with friends and fancy but comfortable dresses.  I know! 

     I ran to my drawer of many things.  What was it?  A drawer of many things.  I opened the pink drawer second to the top and dug through it.  Pencils, stencils, aha, here it is!  Photos!  I took them out and after looking at them I chose one that I called Super Generation because it was a picture of Super Junior and SNSD. 

    I framed it in one of my favorite frames that had pink and blue sparkles all over the rim.  I thought…What else should I give her?  I know!  There was a pretty dress I saw over at a boutique in the city that I just know she would like!  I hope they have her size…

    I ran out of the dorm and quickly said over my shoulder, “Unnies, I’m going to the mall okay?”  and I ran out of the door.  I hopped into my car and drove over to the mall.  First I would have to buy some wrapping paper.  I found my favorite wrapping store, Papyrus.  I looked around.  What would Sunny like?

     Finally, my eyes settled onto a roll of a rich violet with sparkles all over it.  It was the perfect wrapping paper for her dress!  For the photo, I got a pink roll of wrapping paper with suns all over it for Sunny.  See the pun?  To go with both papers, I got a pretty pink ribbon to tie around them.  I made my purchases and went to the Rose Boutique where I saw the dress. 

    Where is it…Ah!  There it is!  I walked over to the dress.  It was a rich, pink silk dress with a baby blue ribbon that wrapped around the waist.  Sparkles extended in large swirls from the right side of the top.  It was perfect!  Now do they have her size?  Yes! I bought the dress and drove back to the dorm.

    Quickly, I wrapped the two gifts and wrote on two white labels “From Jessica, To Sunny” and put it in my drawer of many things to keep it a secret.  I flopped onto my bed.  That wasn’t so hard. Suddenly, my phone vibrated at the notice of a new text.  I took my phone out of my pocket.

 

To: Jessica

From: Heechul

Re: You should see this

Message:

Hi Jessica. 

I know you might not want to see me after the rumor I spread.  Sorry.

But I found something that you might not like.

You like Donghae right?

Well then come over to Suju’s dorm as soon as possible.

There’s something I want to show you.

 

     I frowned.  What has happened?  Does Donghae love some other girl?  I pushed away these thoughts and ran out of the dorm and drove to Suju’s dorm.  I walked to the door and opened it.

“Hi Jessica,” greeted Heechul putting his arm around me.  I flinched a bit.

“What did you call me here for?”  I asked.

“Yeah…I’ll show you,”  Heechul directed me to the door to Donghae’s room.  It was closed.

“Here it is…”  he said as he opened the door.  I walked to his bedstand and gasped.  My heart burned and my tears welled up immensely and fell down my cheeks.  I blinked and looked at the photo one more time, just to make sure I saw it right.  I put my hand over my mouth, sobbing.  It was a photo of Yoona winking at the camera, looking cute and innocent.

     The photo was in a heart shaped frame too, and on his bedstand where he could look at it any time before he went to sleep.  A sharp pang of realization struck me in my heart.

He loves Yoona.

 

DONGHAE POV

      Oh no…Poor Jessica.  I wish I had already confessed to her!  But I guess considering the circumstances, she would’ve thought I had lied to her…So I guess it’s good that I didn’t.  That fiend Heechul.  If you're reading this, don’t worry about me.  I already know what happened.

     What?  You really thought that I left the dorm leaving only Heechul?  How dumb do you think I am?  I have a secret camera at the corner of my bedroom.  With some help, I got the camera wired onto my phone so I could see the footage whenever I want, on the camera or the phone. 

     Where was I right now?  In the bathroom, listening to the conversation.  I saw everything as if I were in the room right now. 

“I thought…maybe…he liked me,” Jessica squeaked in a heartbroken voice.  My heart broke.  I do love you Jessica!  Don’t listen to Heechul’s trick!

“Don’t worry, you have me,”  said Heechul softly.

“Did you do this?” asked Jessica.  Heechul looked at her, shocked.  Jessica, Heechul did it!

“Of course not!”  he replied.  Jessica hesitated and then suddenly remembered the secret camera that I told her about once.  She walked towards it and took it down.  Yes!

    Jessica looked at the footage, her face turning red and her knuckles white.  She put the camera back and turned to Heechul.

“This was a trick!  This was all a trick to get me to like you!  You jerk!”  she shouted furiously and landed a well placed, hard, painful punch onto Heechul’s jaw.  He looked at her, shocked and furious.  He suddenly grabbed her wrists and looked at her.  This is probably a good time for me to come in and interrupt them.  I opened the door.

“What are you guys doing in my room?”  I asked.  They looked at me, surprised.

“Uh we just-”  Heechul started but I held my hand up like a teacher to silence him.

“Get out,”  I ordered.  Heechul scrambled out of my room and Jessica still crying softly and was walking to the door but I grabbed her arm before she could walk out my room. 

“Don’t leave yet,”  I said softly.  It was time to confess.  I closed the door and I tugged her to my bed and we sat down.

“I have to tell you something,”  I said.

“I love you Jessica Jung.”

 

JESSICA POV

Oh.  My.  Gosh. 

He really loves me.  Tears started to form in my eyes out of happiness.

“Don’t cry Sica.  You don’t have to love me back…”  said Donghae choking at the end. 

“Don’t worry-”  He started but then on sudden impulse, I kissed him on the lips.  Butterflies erupted in my stomach and fireworks exploded around us.  I could feel his smile and held him closer.

“I do love you Donghae,”  I say as I pull away but still have my arms around his waist in a hug.  He smiled at me, and kissed me again.


They Finally Kissed!!!

Yeah!  Woohoo!

Well, I lied about Sunsun.  I couldn't help myself. 

In truth, the next one should be Yulsung and then Sunsun but who knows?

Please Comment and Subscribe!