Haesica Broadcast Part 2

6 Lovers, 1 Other

DONGHAE POV

     As soon as I walk through the door, my eyes are immediately pulled and settle onto her.  She gazes back at me, and as if we were still as close as can be, she smiles a greeting and waves to me before even saying hi to Heechul.  I snort and look away.  All this time she was playing with me.  She likes Heechul but she looks at me before him.  Way to be a nice girlfriend, Jessica.

     I still can’t believe she chose him.  I walk to my chair next to Sulli, glad it’s next to her instead of Jessica.  Sulli looks at me, as if I was a stranger and was studying me to look for any signs.  I look back at the maknae. 

“Happy Birthday Sulli,” I say before quickly hugging her.  She blushes a bit and glances at Jessica.  Sulli looks back at me and says hello, how’s SuJu, etc.  But I’m not listening to her.

     I stare at Jessica.  There she is, as beautiful as ever, talking to that player Heechul about the broadcast.  I stare at her, not believing what I see.  She smiles at him and says something but I don’t hear what she says, too concentrated on her face to hear anything.  Wait a minute…that smile isn’t real!  It’s fake!  I blink and study her face again.  Yes, that smile isn’t real.  Her eyes are different, not completely matching with her grin. I knew Jessica long enough to know that.

     This is weird.

“Why isn’t she smiling wholeheartedly?” I ask myself.  Does she not like Heechul?  A sliver of hope shines inside of me.  But Eunhyuk said…wait.  Where did he hear that?

     Suddenly, it all made sense.  Heechul spread the rumor!  I face palmed at my stupidity.  He did that so I’d give up and he could steal Jessica!  Well Heechul, it’s not going to work!

 

“The broadcast will start in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, GO!”

“Hello everyone, this is Heechul,” said Heechul in a fake cheery voice.  “Today is Sulli’s birthday!  Let’s all wish a happy birthday to the maknae of f(x)!”

“Happy birthday Sulli!” we all said.

 

     We all talked about a few things like the birthdays we had, advice for the young hoobae, jokes, etc.  But then something different happened.  We abruptedly changed topics from Sulli to our first impressions of Jessica…

“So since this is Jessica’s,” Heechul patted Jessica’s shoulder.  I cringed.  “Young Street, and I will ask the questions.  Let’s go around talking about our first impression of Jessica.”

“Why are you going this?” she asked while smiling.

“Jessica’s first impression, Let’s go Donghae!”

     I gulped a bit.  What was I supposed to say?  I thought for a few seconds and I knew if I said anything like beauty, attractiveness, or anything like that, it would be fake and Jessica would know it.  So instead I said,

“Jessica’s first impression,” I started.  Jessica looked at me intently. “Braces.”  Everyone started cracking up.  Sica and Heechul were both laughing and clapping their hands and I smiled to myself.  This was pretty good.

“I’ll just stop now,” I said.

“Donghae just ended on a cold note, he had nothing else to say,” announced Heechul.  I frowned a bit.  “When I first saw Jessica, the female trainees were scared of me.  But Jessica was the only one who talked to me.  So we became close and ate rolls together and stuff.  And Jessica can’t eat cucumbers!  If cucumbers came out of her roll, she would be like, ‘Ack!  Cucumbers!’ and I would eat them for her.”

“WHAT IS THIS?” I shouted while everyone else was laughing.  Are you trying to make me jealous, Heechul?  Seriously?

“No, listen,” Heechul said, slightly smirking.  “I would walk her to her house and she would say, ‘Thanks oppa’ and leave me there with no money left to ride the bus home.”  Did that really happen Jessica?  Her smile at Heechul said a clear yes.  My heart started to ache a bit but I quickly let it go.  That doesn’t mean they’re anymore than friends, right?

“You know how Jessica is known as the ‘Ice Princess’?” I said.  “Well when you first meet her, she’s very cold but when you get to know her, she takes care of you and things like that.  She’s that style.”  I’m not completely sure why I said that but it just came out of me.  And lucky for me, Jessica looked down, blushing and smiling at my comment.  She looked up at me, and I smiled to her.  She smiled back.

Maybe this won’t be so bad.

 

SULLI POV [A/N I didn’t really plan on doing this but now I’m glad I am!]

“Donghae is so harsh,” Heechul said during the broadcast.

“He’s always like that,” said Jessica, smiling to herself.  Wait what?  I thought Jessica liked Donghae!  Truthfully, I think he’s a nice, caring friend.  Why does sunbae say that?  Aish, this is a confusing birthday…

“The two of them are really harsh,” said Heechul commenting on Jessica and Donghae.  I thought Heechul liked Jessica!  What?

 

“Donghae, why do you have camera depression?”

“I still just want to see myself.”

“It’s okay, I still have it too,” said Jessica affectionately.  Ah, now this makes more sense!  I knew she liked Donghae!

“You just turn off the camera,” she said. 

“Yes Jessica just turns it off,” said Heechul.  Heechul’s weird.  Why does he keep boasting about things he knows about Jessica?  Is he trying to steal her away?

“After all, it’s Jessica,” Heechul adds while flashing a smile at Jessica.

 

“Sulli,” Heechul says.  “Do you get more nervous looking at Donghae oppa or the camera?”  Finally!  I haven’t said a word for the whole broadcast!

“Uh…Donghae oppa?  I’m just kidding, the camera!”  I say smiling.  Donghae and I laugh with each other.

“They’re so happy but why are we so dark?” ask Heechul.

“Ah, no, he’s dark too,” says Jessica referring to Donghae.

 

“Sulli, it’s your birthday, is there a present you want from Donghae oppa or Sica unnie?”  asks Heechul.  What about from you, Heechul?  Aish, he’s such a cheapskate!

“Uh…I didn’t really think about it,” I said.

“She’s so nice!  She’s saying she doesn’t need presents!” says Heechul.  Oh, there’s one thing I want!

“A house,” I say.

“I don’t even have a dog house,” Donghae comments.

“I can’t,” says Jessica, laughing.

“She’s laughing a lot more (referring to Jessica), she’s happier,” says Donghae

Have you ever considered Donghae, that you are the one making her happier?

[A/N Oh, Sulli!  You’re growing up so fast!]

 

JESSICA POV

“I just got depressed,” announced Donghae all of a sudden.

“Why?” we all ask.

“Someone just said ‘Why does whenever Donghae oppa come on air, it feels like a documentary?’”  Donghae, whoever says that is lying.  You’re funny!...And charming.

“Donghae, if you let your true personality out on broadcasting, people would like you a lot,” I say.

“What is this?” Heechul whines.

“I truly think that way.” I said.

“Is this an act of charming between you two?” asks Heechul joking. Or at least I think he is.

 

     After this, the broadcast went smoothly.  Donghae basically transformed from an unsmiling robot to a shining star like he truly is.  When it ended, Donghae suddenly grabbed my arm.

“Sica?”

“Y-yes?” I ask blushing.

“Thanks for what you said back there.  It means a lot to me.”  After he said that, he pulled me in a tight embrace.  My face turned red, but then I hugged him back, smiling.  (Sadly) He let me go and ran to the car. He turned around and waved at me, his eyes shining purely.  I waved back to him.

This was a good Haesica broadcast.


YES!!!

They finally hugged!

WOOHOO!

BTW. Most of the dialogue actually happened.  To see it, search up 'Young Street Haesica Clips' on Youtube.  You'll find it there.

Haesica, fighting!