Secret

6 Lovers, 1 Other

SUNNY POV

“Hello Sungmin oppa!” I greeted a bit nervously.  It’s my first time calling him oppa anyway.  Sungmin smiled at me.

“So you finally started calling me oppa?” he asked.  I nodded.

“It’s about time.  Come on, start broadcasting in a few minutes,” Sungmin said.  I went my chair and sat down to look at the papers and smiled.

“Sungmin and Sunny’s  Chunji Radio!” we said.  The rest of the broadcasting went smoothly.  We went through the dancing tradition when I started dancing to the SNSD songs and the Sungmin eventually got up and started (awkwardly) dancing with me.  When we were done, we exited the studio.  I was satisfied and smiling.  I finally called him oppa!

“Hey Sunny!” Sungmin tugged on my arm.  I blushed a bit.

“Yeah?”

“Do you want to hang out with me for the rest of the day?  I don’t have anything for another 2 hours.”

“Sure!” I replied.

Sungmin smiled.  “So where do you want to go?”

“Can we go to _______[A/N Just make up a random name] Park?” I asked.

“Okay!”

     The rest of the day we were playing in the park and played on the things that we were way too old for.  It was really fun as we were drunk on smiles and laughter.  For a few moments, I didn’t think about any of my singing career or rules or anything like that and only thought about playing with Sungmin.  It was perfect.

“Sunny?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you have anyone you like?” Sungmin asked.

“Of course.  SNSD, Super Junior, my family, my fri-“

“No, I mean do you have anyone you love?  As in, relationship love?”  Of course you dummy.  It’s YOU.  But I couldn’t say that! I said, “Yes.  Do you?”

“Yeah.” 

My heart thumped in my chest so hard I thought Sungmin could actually hear it.  Butterflies fluttered restlessly inside me. 

“Who is she?” I asked nervously.  Could it be me?

Sungmin winked.  “It’s a secret.  Who is the one you  like?”

     I smiled. “That’s a secret too.”  I thought for a while, then said, “I’ll tell you on my you on my birthday.  In 6 days.  Deal?”  I outstretched my hand for him to shake.

“Deal.”  He shook my hand.

“Well,” he looked at his watch.  “I have to go back to the dorm.  Bye!  See you tomorrow!”  He ran off to Suju’s dorm.

“Bye!” I waved.  I walked back to SNSD’s dorm and smiled.  I would finally know in 6 days.  Although the curiosity will probably kill me before then.

JESSICA POV

“Did you confess to Donghae?”

     Sunny’s words still rang in my ears from yesterday.  Of course I didn’t.  Is my crush on him that obvious though?  We dated in our trainee days but then couldn’t see each other as much after Super Junior’s debut.   After SNSD debuted, we got to see each other more but not as much.  I missed him a lot.

“Jessica?”  Yuri interrupted my thoughts.  “Jessica?  SNSD is going to visit Super Junior’s dorm.  Do you want to come with us?”

“Sure!” I said.  Yuri smiled.  “Is it because of Donghae?” she teased.  I blushed.  “Are you going because of Yesung?”  I teased back.  She blushed.  Yuri has had a crush on Yesung and you could say they flirted a lot in variety shows and in real life and it was kind of cute and a bit funny to watch.  Everyone paired them up.  The two weirdos of SNSD and SuJu.  But people paired her up with Heechul too.  In fact, I’m also paired with him sometimes.

We walked over to Super Junior’s dorm.

“Hi Taeyeon!”  Leeteuk said excitedly.  I rolled my eyes.  His relationship Taeyeon was so obvious, it might as well be written in blinking neon lights or in terms of paparazzi, on the front page of the newspaper.  Nothing like a huge idol scandal to spice things up. [A/N If you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm]  “Come in, come in.  Guys, SNSD’s here!”

     Super Junior came up to us and greeted us.  I could see Yuri walking over to Yesung.  I smiled a bit to myself. 

“Hi Jessica!” Donghae said.  I could feel my face getting a bit pink.  “Hi Donghae oppa.”  He smiled.

“So how has SNSD been?” he asked.

“Oh we’ve been doing fine.  How about Suju?”  I asked.

“We’re great!”  he said enthusiastically.  “Although, Heechul has been a little lazy at practices.  But he has a good excuse.  After… you know.”  I nodded.  Heechul got in a bad car accident and couldn’t move his legs that abruptedly for the dance moves. But he's a bit lazier."

"Oh.  That's weird."

"Hey come to the balcony with me."  My ears turned red.

"O-okay,"  I stuttered.  As we walked over to the balcony, I thought, "Is he going to confess his love, like in the movie scenes?"  When we got outside, he took out a bag of coins, smiling mischievously.  I knew what this meant.

"Let's throw coins!"  Yup.  Even though he is charming, he could sometimes be as childish as a 4 year old.  I was a bit dissapointed but grinned on the outside, masking my inner feelings.  We threw more coins and one that I threw hit a person.  Luckily, we weren't high up and then the person looked our way and we ducked below the railing.  We kept laughing and Donghae suddenly took my hand squeezing it to try and hold in his laughter.  I blushed in the midst of my laughing and squeezed his hand back, still giggling like crazy.  As we sat down below the balcony, Donghae said,

"Nice throw Sica."

"Hey, it was your idea!"

"It was a compliment!  You are sure learning fast!"

"I'm not completely sure if that's a good thing."

We talked and laughed more but then Heechul came.

“Hello Jessica!” he said. 

“Hi Heechul!”  I greeted.  Donghae seemed a bit annoyed at Heechul for interrupting us and then said “I’m going to talk to Yoona.  Bye Jessica.”  He stood up and left me with Heechul.  I was a bit irritated at this.  Did the coin throwing moment mean nothing to him?  It’s not like I don’t expect it but people were always pairing up Donghae with the prettiest of the groups like Yoona or Dara from 2NE1. Donghae even said his ideal girl is Dara so it didn't surprise me that he was leaving to talk to Yoona.  I sighed a bit.  I thought it was a sign of love...

Heechul noticed my expression and said, “Yeah I know.  Donghae is always paired with the most beautiful girl of every girl group.”  I was a bit surprised.  I guess my emotions are shown threw my face pretty clearly.

“Yeah I know.”  I replied wistfully. 

Heechul winked at me.  “But I get paired with you and I’m totally fine with that.”  He said.  I blushed a bit. 

“You should be,” I said.  “We’re good friends after all.”

Heechul smiled.  “By the way, remember: we have a broadcasting interview with Sulli and Donghae.  Don’t forget, it’s tomorrow!”  We chatted for a bit more but then SNSD had to leave.

I smiled.  Tomorrow I would get to spend time with Donghae at the broadcast!  Should I make a move? 

“No!” part of me said.  “The boy should always be the one to make the first move.”  I sighed.  That’s probably right. 

“Bye!”  SNSD said, waving goodbye to Suju.  I caught Donghae’s eye.  He grinned and winked at me.  I smiled back to him and waved in his direction.  He waved back at me, his eyes sparkling with mischief and laughter.

“Okay girls,” Taeyeon said.  “We have to practice a lot.  I think we have to practice “I Got a Boy” the most though.  It’s our newest hit song in the album.  And then we should practice…”

     As we sang I Got a Boy, I thought of how true the lyrics are.  It’s basically about how a boy pretty much permanently friend zoned a girl and how the girl wants the boy to think of her romantically.  Also, another girl is trying to be more attractive to “steal” the boy away from the girl.  That’s basically me and Donghae.  He only thinks of me as a little sister and I think of him as a crush.  Other girls, like Yoona and Dara are so pretty and attractive that they could easily steal him away and charm him away from me.  But that’s silly.  We’re not even in a relationship. 

     But I wish we were.