The Song Is For You

Give Your Love To Me, Baby Jung

DID.HE.JUST.KISSED.ME???? OMG REALLY?? Well it's on the cheek but whudevs HE KISSED ME! What was that kiss mean??

"........oppa what are you doing?" OMG my cheek is blushing -_-

"Uh it's um.......to make you feel even better." Awkward moment here we go~

"So...see you later Krys!" He said and leaves the room.

I keep touching my cheek. Didn't believe it was happen and omg I still blushing! I didn't even realize that unnies are already here.

"Why you keep touching your cheek?" Victoria unnie said as soon as she came.

"Uh nothing. I just wanna feel my soft baby cheek keke" Sulli suddenly came to me and touch my cheek too.

"Mine is softer than yours."

"Whatever." I said then sit on the chair, thinking of what just happened.

 

Kikwang's POV

DID I JUST KISSED HER? DID I REALLY DO THAT? What was I thinking? Is she gonna be mad at me? Oh stupid Kikwang! I start punching my on head until someone tap me.

"Yah Kikwang what are you doing?" It was Hyunseung hyung.

"Ah nothing. I'm just.....playing....around. Yeah playing around!" I replied him.

"Okaay but don't be a crazy person~" Hyunseung hyung go away from me.

Ugh what I should I do?? What if she mad at me?! Stupid Kikwang.

 

Junho's POV

"THE SHOW IS START!" Shout Junsu hyung who's excited all of the sudden.

Yep the show is start. I didn't really watch the show because I only waiting for Krystal~ Kekeke OH HERE THEY ARE. f(x)'s hereee with their red costume. OMO KRYSTAL LOOKS HOTTT!

"GO KRYSTAL!" I suddenly shout without thinking.

"Yah go to the studio and shout her name out loud!" Chansung said as he eat his popcorn and closes his ear with his left hand.

"Junho, I wanna ask you something. Something really important." Taecyeon hyung said it with a serious tone + face.

"What is it, hyung?" I asked.

"Your song 'Give It To Me' is for Krystal, right?" He suddenly ask that all of the sudden. OMO.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him back. Well yeah the truth is, it's for her.

"YAH! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW!" Nichkhun hyung suddenly yells at me.

"YEAH JUST ADMIT IT ALREADY!" Add Chansung with full of chips on his mouth.

".....no it's not for her." I told them.

"Really?" Ask Junsu hyung. I was about to open my mouth but Wooyoung hyung came up with.

"The part 'Even if your blood type is A like mine' is true because her blood type is A too. 'even if your eyes disappear when you laugh like mine' yep she does. 'Even if your birthday is Aquarius like mine' no she's a scorpio. You make the last one different because you did not want anyone to think that this song is for Krystal Jung of f(x), right?" What the hell. He could read my mind.

"Buuuuuut we all know that the song is for Krystal!" Said Taecyeon hyung.

"Ooooh I'm gonna tell Victoria about this!" Said Nichkhun hyung, happily.

Oh hyungs T_T