Don't Worry!

Give Your Love To Me, Baby Jung

Kikwang and Krystal finally reached their destination. Kikwang brought Krystal to a cafe and it's not that far from f(x)'s dorm. They talk about everything that they're missing in the past few weeks. Kikwang looks so excited to tell Krystal about his experience. But on the other side, Krystal doesn't look that interest to hear his story.

"Krystal." Kikwang suddenly spoke up. There was a dead silence between them.

"Yes?"

"Krystal, listen. I want to tell you something." He continue.

 

Krystal's POV

"Krysta, listen. I want to tell you something." He continue.

Okay. Why do I have bad feelings?? What is he gonna say to me?

"What is it?" I ask him.

He suddenly HOLD my hands. Seriously. HOLD MY HANDS. Okay it's weird and awkward.

 

Kikwang's POV

I collect all my strength to held her hands. And I suddenly am. I think she's a bit shock. I can see that on her face.

"I just wanna tell you that I love you." I finally said it.

 

No one's POV

Krystal looks a bit shock when Kikwang told her that he loves her.

"What?" She ask him.

"I love you. Can you hear it?" Kikwang ask her.

"Y-yeah I heard it." Krystal's voice is a little trembling.

Kikwang waiting for her to say "I love you too." but those words didn't came out from .

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He ask Krystal immediately.

"Uh..." Krystal starts to spoke up.

"How do I say this...uh oppa I never love you as you know. I mean I do love you but as my friend. Not more than that. I'm sorry." Krystal finally had a strength to say it.

Kikwang looks a bit dissapointed because he thought he could get her back. But he's wrong.

"Oh that's okay. You don't have to love me back though." Kikwang says and force himself to smile.

"By any chance, do you like another guy?" He ask Krystal.

"Well there is..." Krystal replied him and he just nodded. He knows who's the guy.

 

Junho taking slowly steps when he's back to the dorm. He doesn't have any strength to walk like he always did. When he arrives at the dorm, Nichkhun is worry about him because Junho never been this sad before.

"Junho, are you okay?" Ask Nichkhun as Junho enter the dorm.

"No." Junho replied and threw himself on the couch.

"What happen?" Ask Nichkhun because he's so curious.

"She's out. With Kikwang."

"WHAT?! REALLY?" Junho just nodded and Nichkhun is in shock.

"Well Junho let me tell you this. If you want to take her out somewhere, make sure you call her first. You know, she's everyone's ideal girl. She could go out with any male celebrities like now." Nichkhun says but it just make Junho feels even worse.

"But Victoria never told me Krystal likes Kikwang. So don't worry!" Junho's face is a little bright. But not as bright as usual.