Big Day, Huh?

Give Your Love To Me, Baby Jung

Junho's POV

"Yah Junho! Wake up!" I heard Nichkhun hyung's voice ringing in my ear.

"5 more........minutes hyung." I say and covered my head with a pillow.

"It's 11!!" He shout and threw me a pillow.

IT'S 11?! Omg I promised to pick Krystal at 12!!

"Wah hyung is it really 11?!" I ask him and my eyes are getting wide.

"Neh." He replied.

I got my towel and rushed to the bathroom, took a shower reaaally fast. I don't really know what to wear, so I decided to wear a casual shirt and jeans and shades.

"Hyung, where's your car key?" I ask Nichkhun hyung as soon as I reach the living room.

"Behind the dvd player, wae?" He ask back and I grabbed the key.

"Thanks for letting me use it!" I replied and ran to the door.

"YAH!!" He couldn't say anything because I know, he's confused about my rushing-thing.

"DON'T FORGET THE BLUE TULIPS!" Wooyoung hyung shout from the kitchen.

I went to the parking lot, looking for Nichkhun hyung's car. I drive rush to the nearest florist and thank god they got the blue tulips. Then I rush to the f(x)'s dorm, hoping I won't be late.

 

Krystal's POV

I woke up this morning with a big smile on my face! I picked out my outfits to wear and greeted my unnies, happily.

"Good morning unnies~" I greeted them. I realized Victoria unnie is in the house and cooking for us.

"Big day, huh?" Sulli was the first one to talk to me.

"I know you're nervous." Amber unnie is 100% right!!

"Make us proud!!" Luna unnie pretend to wipe her tears.

I spent the rest of the morning talking some random things with my unnies and didn't realized that it's already 11:05. I went to take a shower and get dressed. I didn't wear too much make ups tho.

Waiting for Junho oppa is not that long because he came at 11:50.

 

No one's POV

Junho ring the doorbell and Krystal open it up for him. Junho's jaw dropping to the floor because he can not believe what he sees right now. 'Krystal is always pretty but today is her prettiest look. And the best thing is, she dressed up just for me!' He thought on his mind.

"Oppa?" Krystal spoke up and waking up Junho from his dream.

"Ah yes! You look so pretty~" He said

"Oh and I brought this for you." Junho took out the flowers and gave it to her.

"WHOA! It's blue tulips!" She said with a big smile on her face.

"You like it?" Junho ask.

"I love it!" She says.

"And if you count, there are 24 flowers there. It's your birthdate, right?" He says and giving her his eye smile.

"Hahaha yes you're right." She said and went in then put the flowers on the table.

"Well um, shall we go now?" Junho ask her and peeking at the door.

"We shall!"