Yah Yah Guys!

Give Your Love To Me, Baby Jung

"I think I can't control myself last night." Junho says to his hyungs.

~Flashback~

Junho's POV

Krystal hang up the phone. She's totally mad at me. Aigoo what did I just do?? Am I ruin our friendship? Ah stupid Junho you know you shouldn't do that! I hate jealousy.

No One's POV

Junho really regret because of what he did. He didn't mean to yelled at Krystal like that. He knew he was a little bit too much.

~Flashback ends~

"I really regret it hyungs, chinca." Junho continued.

"Okay okay I know you were upset at her. I get it." Taecyeon says and sit beside him.

"What should I do now, hyung? I can't just apologize to her." Junho ask his hyungs.

"Well of course you gotta do something to her." Nichkhun says.

"I think you should apologize to Jessica first. She really mad at you, you know." Taecyeon says.

"Whoa Jessica is so scary when she's mad." Nichkhun added.

"Can I have her phone number, Taecyeon hyung?"
 

 

"Yeobosseo?" Answer Jessica.

"Jessica it's me Junho." Junho says.

"What do you want?" Jessica ask him coldly.

"I just wanna say sorry about what happened between me and Krystal." Junho told her.

"Sorry? Is that what you can do? After you hurt my sister you only can say 'sorry'? Do you know that she cried all night long? And now her eyes are swollen. If something happen to her, I blame you for that." Jessica says rudely to Junho.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry. I'll make it up to her." Junho says.

"You should say sorry to her, not me. There's no use."

"I'll apologize to her. But I want to give her a surprise. Can you help me?" Junho ask.

"Fine. But if she's not interest-"

"I've plan something amazing to her." Junho cutted Jessica.

"Okay what's the plan?"
 

 

"Yah Lee Kikwang! You haven't told me anything about yesterday!" Doojoon says to Kikwang who's currently flipping a magazine's pages.

"Hyung, I bet you already knew the answer." Kikwang told him.

"She said no?" Doojoon ask.

"As expected."

"So what's the point about yesterday?" Doojoon grab a bottle of milk and drink it while waiting for Kikwang to answer.

"I just want her to know that I love her and maybe she'll change her mind but I guess I was wrong." Kikwang told Doojoon.

"YAH YAH GUYS!" Yoseob suddenly ran into them.

"What's up?" Doojoon ask him.

"Here here Nichkhun hyung just texted me. He wants to meet Kikwang!" Kikwang's eyes widened.

"Me? Why?" Kikwang ask the cute member.

"Yeah. I don't know either." Yoseob replied.

"But why he texted you?" Doojoon confused.

"That's the question of my life." Yoseob says.

"Okay told him to meet me at xxxx at 4." Kikwang told Yoseob.

"Okey dokey!"

 

Two more chapters I think. Btw guys I made a new story yesterday about B1A4 Sandeul and Infinite L. Here's the link hope you guys enjoy!