Good Luck Junho!

Give Your Love To Me, Baby Jung

"What did Krystal and you do when you guys went out that day?" Nichkhun ask Kikwang as soon as he sit down.

Kikwang waiting for Nichkhun in a cafe because yeah Nichkhun wanted to talk with Kikwang.

"Huh? Hyung, you just came. No handshake?" Kikwang doesn't have any idea what's up with Nichkhun.

"Oh yeah *handshake* so?" Nickhun begging Kikwang to tell him.

"Well we just went out to eat and I confessed." Kikwang told Nichkhun.

"And?"

"And she said she doesn't have any feelings for me because she loves someone else. And I'm sure that guy is Junho." Kikwang continued.

"So if Junho ask her, will she accept him?" Nichkhun ask him.

"Of course. I have a feeling that Krystal loves him very much." Kikwang replied.

"But Junho told me that he confessed and she said no." Nichkhun told him.

"I think that's because she wasn't sure. It's the night Junho spotted me and Krystal went out right? Well I think that night Krystal hasn't love him. Maybe she had a fling but not love. I can see the difference between that night and the last time we hang out." Kikwang paused as he see Victoria pass the cafe.

"Just make Junho ask her again and hyung, your wife is here." Nichkhun turned around and saw Victoria walking to their table.

"Victoria? What are you doing here?" Nichkhun ask his 'wife'.

"I asked Wooyoung where were you and he said you're here. With Kikwang." Victoria says as she saw Kikwang waves to her.

"So what's the reason you're looking for me?" Nichkhun ask again.

"Have you done talking with Kikwang? We got a work to do." Victoria says.

"We're not shooting WGM today..." Nichkhun says and Victoria rolled her eyes.

"Come on let me explain." Victoria says and dragged Nichkhun "Bye Kikwang!" Kikwang waves with a smile.

 

"So we're gonna help Junho with his 'surprise'?" Nichkhun ask Victoria after she told him what she meant earlier.

"YOU gonna help him. On the other hand, I'll make sure Krystal went to the 'surprise set'." Victoria says.

"Okay...and where is it anyway?"

"SNSD's dorm." Victoria replied.

"And why?" Nichkhun ask her.

"Because, if he held it in a cafe/restaurant, Krystal will smell something fishy. And if he held it in your dorm, it will be too obvious." Victoria replied.

"So what's the plan?" Nichkhun ask for the 123849th time.

"You'll go to SNSD's dorm. Jessica will call Krystal when it's ready and the girls and I gonna make sure she won't going anywhere." Victoria explain to Nichkhun.

"Okay I'll go now!" Nichkhun says and waves to Victoria.

"Do you know where's SNSD's dorm?" Victoria ask him and Nichkhun stopped. ".....No." He said.

Victoria took his left hand and write the address.

"Okay bye bye!" Nichkhun walks to his car.

 

"Thank you for letting me borrow your dorm, Sica!" Junho thanked Jessica and the other SNSD members.

"It's okay. It's for my sister anyway." Jessica says and the girls nodded.

"Okay let's get to work!" Taeyeon shout and command everyone to work. The concept is cheesy romantic: candle light dinner. Since Krystal loves romantic things, so Junho decided to make a candle light dinner. Nichkhun came to help but he doesn't really have to come because the surprise is about to finish when he came.

"I came for nothing." Nichkhun says when they finished decorated the dorm.

"Good luck Junho!" Hyoyeon says to Junho.

"Thanks." Junho replied. As cold as ever.

"Okay we gotta go now." Yuri says and the girls started to pack their things.

"Wait, where are you going? Why you all packed your things?" Nichkhun ask them.

"We're going to hospital." Sunny replied.

"What? Who's sick?" Wooyoung ask them.

"Sooyoung got a car accident yesterday and she's in hospital now." Yoona replied.

"HUH?! IS SHE OKAY?" Junsu the Grandpa Daegu ask.

"Not serious injuries but please pray for her!" Tiffany replied.

"So we're going there to stay with her. Good luck Junho!" Sunny added.

"Guys, I feel guilty. I shouldn't done this." Junho says.

"No no it's okay Junho!" Taeyeon says.

"Say my sorry to her and get well soon!" Junho says as the girls approach the door.

"Okay now's my job. Calling my little sister." Jessica says.

"Krystal, can you come to my dorm? I have something to tell you." Jessica says as Krystal answer her phone.

"You can tell me now." Krystal replied.

"No no! It's really important you have to come!" Jessica says.

"Okay I'll be there." Krystal says. Jessica gives Junho an OK sign.

"Thank you Jessica!" Junho says to her.

"No problem. Now my work here is done! Good luck my future brother in law!"

 

Heard the news about Sooyoung like 2 hours ago :( :( GET WELL SOON SOOYOUNGIE ;____;