Why Should Us?

Give Your Love To Me, Baby Jung

To: Sica Unnie

Unnie where are you? Can I come to your dorm?

From: Sica Unnie

I'm at dorm. Sure, what's up baby?

To: Sica Unnie

I need to talk to you. About something.

From: Sica Unnie

Whoa this is sooo rare. Kay I'm waiting for you, doll <3

 

Krystal went to SNSD's dorm to have a quality time with her sister, Jessica. As soon as she arrived, she found her sister Jessica, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sunny. Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun are out for schedules.

"Aaah my baby sister! I miss you so much!" Greeted Jessica as soon as she see her sister. She ran to her lovely little sister and hug her.

"Hi, unnie." Krystal says and hug her back.

"Krystal, it's been a long time since we saw you." Tiffany says and hug Krystal. The rest of the girls then hug her.

"Okay so what's up??" Jessica went straight to the point because she's too curious about her little sister. The two of them are sitting on the couch and Taeeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Tiffany follows them. Krystal look around and found Hyoyeon sitting next to Sunny.

"Hyoyeon unnie, first I'm sorry." She spoke up.

"Huh? You didn't do anything to me. Why you say sorry?" Hyoyeon ask.

"Because I'm gonna talk about Junho oppa." Krystal replied and Hyoyeon just laugh, followed by other member.

"What?" Krystal ask them because she's confuse.

"You think I'm still like Junho?" Hyoyeon ask her and she just nodded.

"Honey, I don't like him anymore. Well I was, but it was like last year and I'm totally getting over him," She says.

"Besides, he's younger than me and I think I need someone older than me. And for you information, he never respond my text if it's not important." Hyoyeon continue.

"Oh! And I heard that he never respond any girls' text or calls either." Sunny added.

"Weird. I mean he always respond me and text me something unimportant." Krystal says and Taeyeon laughs.

"Soojungah, that means you're special to him. It's too obvious!" Taeyeon laughs and Krystal can only just smile.

"So Krystal don't worry I don't like him anymore. It was a crush and I was so stupid back then. I didn't even realized that someone is care for me." Hyoyeon says.

"Are you talking about Eunhyuk oppa?" Tiffany ask and Hyoyeon smiled shyly.

"OMG OMG HYOHYUK IS BAAACK!" Shout Taeyeon and jumps around the house like there's no tomorrow.

Jessica only watch her 'sisters' being crazy as always.

"Anyway Soojungie, you're close to Junho??! How come I didn't know?! I mean I know but I didn't expect you two will be THIS close!" Jessica spill it out.

"Unnie, you've been travelling like a ninja lately. That's why you didn't know." Krystal says and pout.

"Okay okay so tell me what happen!" Jessica says and Krystal told her everything. Every single thing. The other girls keep listening to Krystal until her story ended.

"JUNHO REALLY DID THAT TO YOU?!" Tiffany shout out loud after Krystal finish her story.

"I'M GONNA BEAT HIM!" Taeyeon follows Tiffany.

"OOOH MY BABY JUNG!" Sunny went to Krystal to hug her.

"You know it's a relief that I don't like him anymore." Hyoyeon says but Jessica gave her a death glare. "But don't worry honey!" Hyoyeon went to hug Krystal too.

Jessica release her hug from Krystal.

"Taecyeon must be know something about this." She says and searching for her phone.

"What should I do now unnies?" Krystal ask all of her unnies.

"Don't worry Soojungie, mama will take care of it!" Tiffany then hug her.

"Thank you mama Tiff." Krystal says and hug her back.

"I think I should go now. Victoria unnie says we have schedule at 5." Krystal says and hug Jessica like there's no tomorrow.

"Baby don't worry. I'll take care of it. I love you." Jessica kiss Krystal's forehead and let her leave the dorm.

"You know, I didn't know Junho could be such a jerk. Pfft." Taeyeon says as she open a snack.

"I think he's so jealous of Krystal and Kikwang. Means, he loves her deeply." Sunny says.

"But we have to help Krystal solve this thing." Tiffany says and all of them just nodded.

 

Jessica soon calls Taecyeon.

"Yeoboseo?" Taecyeon answer the phone.

"Taec I need to talk to you." Jessica says as soon as she heard Taecyeon's voice.

"What's up?" Taecyeon ask.

"Tell your brother in your band not to yell at my sister!!" Jessica couldn't control herself.

"What? Sica what are you talking about??" Taecyeon is so confuse right now.

"You don't know?" Jessica ask him.

"Of course I don't know, that's why I asked you." Taecyeon replied.

"Listen, Krystal came to my dorm today and she told me that Junho yelled at her last night for no reason." Jessica told him.

"WHAT? Junho?! Look Sica I don't know anything about this. I'll ask Junho." Taecyeon says.

"Okay you better ask him what's wrong. He's totally dead in my hands." Jessica says and Taecyeon is scared of her.

".....Bye." Then he hang up the phone.

 

On the other side, Victoria calls Nichkhun.

"Hello?" Nichkhun answer the phone.

"Okay, what's wrong with Junho?" Victoria ask him.

"What? What's wrong with him?" Nichkhun ask her back.

"Well, he yelled at Krystal last night. On the phone. For no reason." Victoria told him.

"He yelled at her? Well yeah yesterday he came to the dorm with a sad face and he told me that Krystal's out with Kikwang."

"So just because Krystal went out with Kikwang he yelled at her? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." Victoria rolled her eyes even though Nichkhun can't saw it.

"Listen Vic, he set a surprise for her earlier, and I helped him. So that's why he really upset. Maybe he can not control himself last night." Nichkhun told Victoria.

"Oh, so I guess that's the reason why. Okay Nichkhun thank you! Oh and I gotta go now. Bye!" Victoria hang up the phone.

 

Taecyeon and Nichkhun both went searching for Junho who's currently in his room.

"I don't what's up with you and Krystal but Jessica just called me and she mad at me." Taecyeon says.

"And Victoria called me. Same reason as Jessica's." Nichkhun added.

"Why should us?!"

 

HYOHYUK :D