Good Night, Baby Jung

Give Your Love To Me, Baby Jung

Junho's POV

I just can't stay mad at her. Everytime I see her innocent face, there's no way I could mad at her.

"Don't you realized that I love you?" I suddenly confess to her.

"Whoa! What??!" I know she's shock.

"Do I have to shout?"

"Shout? N-" She couldn't finish her sentence.

"I LOVE YOU JUNG KRYSTAL!!!"

"Oppa......" She's half whispering. Everyone seems focused on us. Blah, I don't care.

"JUNG SOOJUNG I LOVE YOU!!"

"Stop it!" She said.

"KRYSTAL F(X) SARANGHAE!!" I shout out loud.

"That's it, I'm going home." She said and leave me. Oooh I love to . Oh wait, I should catch her.

"Krystal! Krystal wait!" I grab her wrist.

"Why would you do that?" She ask me. Finally, she stops running.

"Because I love you." She stops walking.

"Oppa, I don't know what to say."

"You don't need to say anything." I lean closer to her and kiss her. On the lips. At first she didn't kiss me back but then she gave up and kiss me back.

 

Krystal's POV

Junho oppa is kissing me now. Aww his lips are sooo soft -_- I finally gave up and kiss him back. This is........my first kiss. We finally realease each other and I started walking again. Junho oppa follows me.

"For your information, that was my first kiss." I suddenly spoke.

"WHAT?! REALLY?!" He's in shock.

"Yes."

"So......is it good?" He ask me.

"Stop asking me!!!" I punch his choco abs with my bag (well yes he's wearing a shirt and my bag is not heavy).

When we're about to reach my dorm, he ask me "So are we dating now?"

"What? No." I replied.

"Huh? I thought when we kissed we're automatically dating. Well that's what I see in western movies." He said.

"Well not for me." I replied him.

"So............do you want to be my girlfriend?" He ask me, again.

"No." I replied.

"WHAT?"

"Listen to the song call 'How To Touch A Girl' by JoJo. Study the lyrics." I said and I'm about to go upstairs.

"Okay I'll listen to it. Wait, Krystal!" He lean closer to me, again, and kiss my forehead.

"Good night, baby Jung." He said and gave me his best smile.

"Good night, ahjussi." I and ran to the lift.

"Yah!! Jung Soojung!! I'm not an ahjussi!!" He laugh as the door closes.