Everything Will Be Alright

Give Your Love To Me, Baby Jung

"Krystal!" Sulli went to Krystal as soon as she knows that Krystal is already home.

"Huh? What is it?" Krystal ask her. Sulli told Krystal to sit first.

"Okay I made a mistake."

"What mistake?" Krystal didn't know what she's talking about.

"Junho oppa came here. He was about to pick you up but I told him you went out with Kikwang oppa." Sulli says really fast like she's rapping.

"YOU TOLD HIM?" Krystal's eyes widened because of Sulli.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! You know I can't lie!"

"What did he do after you told him?" Krystal ask Sulli because she's sooo curious.

"He just left. With sadness on his face." Sulli replied.

"You got a message!" Krystal's phone rang so she went to her room.

 

Krystal's POV

Sulli told me what happened and my phone rang.

Oh lord it's Junho oppa.

From: 5yo Oppa

Did you enjoy your date with Kikwang?

Okay. I gotta reply him.

To: 5yo Oppa

Oppa are you mad?

And suddenly, he calls me.

 

No one's POV

"Yeobosseo?" Krystal answer her phone.

"So I went to your dorm but Sulli says you went out with Kikwang. How's your date?"  Junho ask her with an angry voice.

"Oppa, it's not a date." Krystal replied him.

"Okay let's just say it's not. Did you enjoy your day with Kikwang?"

"No, not really." Krystal says but Junho can't take it anymore. He went out his anger.

"Why did you go out with him?!" Junho ask her but couldn't control himself.

"Because he asked me and why are you yelling at me?!" Krystal yelled back.

"Because I hate the fact that you went out with him and I knew it!!"

"Why? What's the problem?!" Okay. Krystal is stupid.

"Do you remember what I told you that night when you lie to me?!?" Junho ask her and now she realize.

"I remember. But now he just asked me out there's no big deal!"

"No big deal? Krystal I'm not letting you to go out with him ever again!!" Junho says while still yelling.

"What? You can't do this to me, you're not even my boyfriend! And for you information you're the first guy who's ever yelled at me!!" Krystal hang up the phone because she can't take it anymore.

Tears slowly flowing on her face.

 

Krystal's POV

What the heck? What's his problem? He suddenly yelled at me because I went out with Kikwang oppa??? That's just so ridiculous. I mean there's really no reason for him to mad at me. He's not even my boyfriend! And did he just abandoned me and Kikwang oppa? What the.

 

No One's POV

Krystal cry all night long because Junho just yelled at her for no reason. Her eyes are swollen when she wake up.

Amber was the first who noticed that.

"Krystal were you crying? Your eyes are swollen!"

"Oh my god baby what happen to you?!" Victoria approach her and looks worry than ever.

"Nothing I just read a story and it made me sad." Krystal lie to them.

"Oh come on Krystal. I know you're lying! I heard you last night yelled to someone. It's on the phone right?"

~Flashback~

Luna's POV

I was just got home from schedule. The house looks empty. Maybe the girls are already in their rooms.

"Because he asked me and why are you yelling at me?!" Wait. Is it Krystal? Well yeah it's her voice.

I went closer to her door and listening to her conversation. Yelling everywhere, everysecond.

Who the heck is she yelling at? To be honest, I never heard Krystal could be mad at someone like right now. The person must've hurt her feelings so bad.

She finally hang up the phone and I heard her starts crying.

I was about to open her door but I think it's better if I leave her. She needs her time.

~Flashback ends~

No one's POV

"Who are you yelling at?" Luna ask Krystal and Krystal can not lie anymore.

"Okay. I was yelling at someone and I cried after that until I fell asleep." Krystal only sigh.

"Who is the person?" Victoria ask her while hugging her.

"....Junho oppa." Krystal slowly replied.

"WHAT?! Junho?!" Victoria faces her, couldn't believe what she just heard.

"Yes."

"How? I mean what's his problem??" Amber and Luna keep asking her questions because they're too worry about their dongsaeng.

Krystal then told them everything.

"That guy! I'll beat him when I see him!!" Luna says ang tighten up her fist.

"Only jerks yells at girls!" Amber followed her.

"Guys calm down. I'll call Nichkhun and ask him what happen with Junho. I bet he knows everything." Victoria says.

"But Krystal, don't worry. Everything will be alright." Luna says and then hug the baby maknae.

"I think I should talk to Jessica unnie about this." Amber, Victoria and Luna nodded agrees with her.

 

 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH JUNHO?! Anyway So Nyuh Shi Dae will appear on the next chapter!! And sorry guys this story is about to end and I think I'll make a new story. But don't worry I'll work hard at the ending :D