Talk

Give Your Love To Me, Baby Jung

Krystal's POV

He was about to fell but then I caught his hand. OMG WHY MY HEART BEATING FASTER?! I never been like this before like seriously!!! He's the first guy EVER who turns me like an idiot.

He cleared his throat and trying to stand up.

"Okay you need to learn how to balance yourself. I thought you have a good balance on Dream Team." I hehe I love to .

"Well on land not ice! It's freaking slippery here." He defend himself and pout.

"Come on, we should stop this now. I don't think we can continue this." I said and help him to skate to the changing /shoe/ room. Please don't think anything y.

 

No One's POV

Krystal's phone vibrating and she looked at her phone. It's Luna.

"Talk." She answered.

"YAH WHY YOU TALK TO YOUR UNNIE LIKE THAT?!" Luna starts screaming as soon as she heard Krystal answering her.

"Sorry. Anyway what's up??" Krystal ask her. Hoping Luna will talk to the point.

"OH! You have to go home nooooow. Urgent!!! We have a schedule!" She replied.

"What? Schedule? I don't th-"

"GO.HOME.NOW." Luna says and hung up the phone.

Junho was listening to the conversation. He's kinda curious about what happen.

"What's wrong?" He ask.

"Luna unnie says I have to go home. She says we have schedule. Ugh." Krystal replied as she put her phone back to her bag.

"Wait, I thought you said you don't have any schedules."

"It was. But I don't know why I have schedule all of the sudden. Oppa, can we go home now?" She asked Junho.

"Okay come on le'ts go." Junho says and grabs her left wrist and grab her to the car.

While on their way, Junho's phone ringing and it was Taecyeon. Because he's driving, he loud speaker his phone.

"It's Taecyeon hyung. Don't make any sound. He doesn't know that we're go out." Krystal nodded and close .

"Junho-yah where are you?" Ask Taecyeon.

"Out." Junho replied.

"Yah I know that babo. Anyway we're having a schedule." Taecyeon says.

"What schedule?" Junho asks.

"2PM Show. I know we supposed to shoot it the day after tomorrow but the PD called manager hyung and he says we have to shoot it now." Taecyeon replied.

"Why?"

"Because, we're having a guest. And their schedule is very tight." Taecyeon is getting annoying by Junho who's keep asking.

"Who's the guest?" Junho asked again for the third time.

"I know you'll be happy *making a drum roll sound* it's....f(x)!!!!!!!" Taecyeon shout out loud and Krystal couldn't believe of what Taecyeon just said. Junho and Krystal looking at each other.

"Junho, you're still there? Can't believe the reality huh? You're finally meets Krystal!!" Taecyeon says because Junho didn't replied.

"Whoa great!" Junho act as if he's surprise.

"Okay so I know you brought Nichkhun's car with you. Go to the location by yourself, we're on the way there. I'll text you the address. BYE." Taecyeon hungs up the phone.

"Uh...I'm going to your show?" Krystal ask in confusion.

"Well that's what he says." Junho replied.

"Soojung-ah tell your unnies you'll go there with me."

"Okay I'll text them." Krystal says and starts typing.

 

To: Victoria Unnie

Unnie, since I'm with Junho oppa, I'll go to our schedule with him. I know we're going to be on 2PM Show.

Victoria replies her fast.

From: Victoria Unnie

WHAT?! YOU ALREADY KNOW?! THIS WAS GOING TO BE A SURPRISE!!! Who told you that?? Well anyway okay! Have fun and don't do anything funny ;D

To: Victoria Unnie

Hahaha Taecyeon oppa calls Junho oppa and told him everything. Okay see ya there. Of course I won't do anything funny.

 

"Done!" Krystal says and put her phone back on her bag.

"I wonder what will the staffs says when we got there." Junho says.

"They'll probably think that we're dating." Krystal add.

"Are we?" Junho ask Krystal.

"No."

 

 

 

Sorry for the long update!! I kinda busy lately and can't think anything for this fanfic. Anyway!!! I've  watched Strong Heart ep 88 with English Sub!!! My favorite part is when Taec says "He (Junho) went to talk to JYP, we will contact Krystal. Krystal is VERY ATTRACTIVE so Junho opinion is the majority." And "We members, were not like when we were alone. They all wore perfume, especially Junho. He went to wait there 1 hour earlier." /cough/ aww poor Junho that Krystal can't make it because of her age :( Anyway I'm just hoping I will see JunStal moments on Idol Sport Championship that will held on the 27th! /finger cross/