Music Bank Part 2

Give Your Love To Me, Baby Jung

OH NOOOO KRYSTAL AND KIKWANG MIGHT BE MEET AT THE BACKSTAGEEEE OH LORD I'M GOING CRAZYYY!!

"What's up with your face?" Ask Taecyeon hyung and give me his what-the- face. Whoopsie I didn't realize I was THAT crazy.

"Me? What's wrong with my face?" I asked back to him.

"You look.........weird. Ugly." Replied him while eating chips.

"Let me explain that to you. HE thinks that KRYSTAL and KIKWANG would meet at the backstage. Because you know BEAST and f(x) are gonna perform at the Music Bank." Said Wooyoung hyung, who's suddenly came to the living room and join the conversation.

"Thanks for the help, hyung. YAH HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT?!"

"So you really do??? Bingo!! Oooh our Junho is grown up!!!" Wooyoung hyung said while patting my head.

"Yah Junho you gotta stop thinking something that's not really happen." Nichkhun hyung said as he came out of nowhere. Again.

"Hyung, why you always came out of nowhere?" I ask to him, trying to change the topic.

"It's magic." Said Nichkhun hyung and join us watching (the worst episode ever of) Music Bank.

 

Krystal's POV

OMO!! The show is gonna start in any minutes! Do I look good? Oh I have to practice the dance moves one more time. But.......hey where are my unnies????

"Knock-knock" The door is suddenly open. YAY UNNIES ARE HEREEEE.

"Hey Krystal!"

"Oh, hi Kikwang oppa! I thought you were my unnies."

 

Kikwang's POV

Whoa f(x) is in the next room! Maybe I should greet them.........or just Krystal kekekeke Oh well anyway I'm walking slowly to their room.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Dongwoon ask me when I'm about to leave.

"Uh, bathroom." I replied as I go closer to the door.

"Okay but don't go for too long cause the show is going to start."

"Araso!" I said and leave our room.

I went closer to the f(x)'s room and then knock it.

"Hi Krystal!" I said, greet her because she's the one I saw first.

"Hi Kikwang oppa! I thought you were my unnies." She said with a force smile on her face.

"What's wrong? Am I bothered you?" I ask her because she doesn't feel so good.

"Huh, you? No! I just worried about my performance."

"Why?"

"Nervous! So much pressure. Oh god." She said while pouring a water to her glass.

"Well you shouldn't. I mean, you'll do great!"

"Haha I hope so! Thanks for making me feel better, oppa!"

"No need to thank me." I walk closer to her then lean on and kiss her..............................on the cheek.

 

Krystal's POV

"Well you shouldn't. I mean, you'll do great!" He said to cheer me up and it works!

"Haha I hope so! Thanks for making me feel better, oppa!"

"No need to thank me." He walk closer to me then lean on and kiss me.............................on the cheek.

DID HE JUST KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK?! :O :O :O :O :O :$