You'll Come, Right?

Give Your Love To Me, Baby Jung

No One's POV

"Junho-yah wake up!!!" Wooyoung shake Junho's body and he is almost fell from the bed.

"YAH HYUNG WHAT'S WITH THE NOISE?!?" Junho suddenly wake up and getting annoyed by his hyung.

"We have schedules, now wake up." Wooyoung throw Junho's towel on his head.

"The last time I check, I don't have any schedules."

"Today is Khuntoria's wedding ceremony, remember?" Wooyoung raise his eyebrows.

"OH YEAH!!! I REMEMBER NOW!!" Junho suddenly gets excited.

"Why you get so excited all of the sudden?" Junho didn't bother him.Wooyoung clapped his hands.

"I KNOW! Krystal's gonna be there. Kekeke this is gonna be the best wedding ceremony ever. Well for them." He walks out to the living room and saying "Oh I wish I have a girlfriend T_T"

 

Krystal's POV

"UNNIE YOU LOOK PRETTY!!"

"I envy you!"

"I wanna get married!!!"

What's with the noise? I woke up because of the noise. Like, seriously the members never gets this noisy before.

I walk to the living room and saw Victoria unnie wearing a dress. A WEDDING DRESS! OMO how could I forget??? Today is Khuntoria's wedding ceremony! Aaaa unnie looks sooo pretty. I wish I'm wearing that kind of dress too T_T okay be patient, Krystal. Your time will come.

"Unnie! Today is your wedding ceremony, right??" I ask her.

"Ah maknae! You're awake! Yes you're right! You'll come right?" She ask me back.

"No..." I replied. 3...2...1

"WAE?!" See? She'll explode.

"I have schedules. Oh unnie mianheee!!" I apology to her. The truth is, I really wanna go to her wedding ceremony thingy.

"Gwenchanayo! It's not a real wedding anyway..." Okay I feel guilty.

"Ah unnie you make me feel guilty!!" I pout.

"Hehe am I? It's okay, maknae. Chinca." She lean closer to my ear and whisper "But I bet Junho really wants to see you." I gotta admit I'm blushing like a tomato right now.

"Ah unnie! I can't come to your wedding too :(" Sulli suddenly speak up.

"Me too! Manager unnie just told us that we're gonna record a show." Followed by Luna unnie.

"AAAA YOU GUYS." Victoria unnie is about to cry now. I know.

"Unnie! I can come!" Amber unnie gave her a wide smile.

"Unnie, I promise I'll call you, okay?" I think that's the best thing I can do -_-

"Alright, alright gwenchanayo. The 2PM guys are gonna make lots of noise anyway." Group hug!