5 Year Old Oppa

Give Your Love To Me, Baby Jung

They went to the parking lot and went straight to Nichkhun's car.

"Wait," Krystal stop. "Is this appa's car?" She ask Junho.

"Appa?" Junho ask her back.

"Nichkhun appa. Remember, We Got Married?" Krystal replied.

"Oh yeah, about this car, I kinda stole it from him for a day." Junho tries to explain.

"Oh." Krystal says and jump to the car.

Junho drives slowly and Krystal is too curious about they way that they're heading.

"Oppa, where are we going?"

"We're going to a small beautiful place and it's not crowded." Junho replied and put his shades on.

"No paparazzi?" Krystal ask, too much worries.

"Don't ever think about them." Krystal relief.

They chat and joke around when they're in car and they finally reached their destination. It's a beautiful town of restaurants with flowers fields everywhere! Krystal couldn't hide her happyness.

"OMO! This is so beautiful!" She keep looking outside the window's car with a big smile on her face.

"Told ya it's really beautiful." Junho says.

"How could you find this place???" Krystal ask him.

"My mom took me here when I was a kid." Junho replied and drive to a restaurant.

"Your mom has a great taste!!" Krystal says and get out of the car when Junho stops the car.

"Yeah. Just like me." Junho says while walking beside her.

"Uh, I'm sorry, I don't think I could agree with that." Junho pout like a five year old boy.

 

Krystal's POV

Awww Junho oppa is the cutest 21 years old I've ever seen!

"Stop acting like a 5 year old boy." I said and turned my face to the flowers field.

"I know I'm young." He said and lead me to the restaurant way.

"Okay, how about I call you '5 year old oppa' from now on?" I ask him.

"Okay! That'll be great. No one ever called me that before." He replied and we sit down.

"Of course, I just made you that name -_-" I say and a waiter came, giving us the menu. After ordering our menu, we talk alot about Kiss&Cry and 2PM Show.

"Hey, Kiss&Cry and 2PM Show airs on SBS. Perhaps I can come to your show someday?" He ask me. Okay that's just funny.

"What are you going to do there? Skating?" I ask him back.

"Do you think I can't skate?" Once again, he pout.

"Well for some reasons, yeah I don't think you can't skate." I laugh as I replied. Just like a 5 year old boy, he promised he'll show me his 'ice skating skill'.

"Okay then, I'll show you my skill. Let's go to the ice rink after we eat." He said.

"So we're going to leave this beautiful place just because you want to show me your skill? No way, I won't go." I said. Yea right who wants to leave this place for ice skating, anyway?? I mean we can skate anytime but we can't go here anytime!

"Yah! There's an ice rink in this place -_-" I replied. Oh. What a relief.

"Oh okay. Show me your skill then..."

"Then what?" He ask me.

"You'll see!"

 

Aigoo our Junstal is so cute XD okay guys, how's the chapter anyway? Oh btw, does anyone know where I can watch strong heart ep 88 with eng sub??? Please tell me if you guys know! Kamsahamnida, thank you!