In-Laws

Give Your Love To Me, Baby Jung

Krystal's POV

Okay this is weird. Jessica unnie called and told me to go to her dorm cause she wants to tell me about something. She said it's important. Oh well I better go now.

 

No One's POV

Krystal got her bag and about to leave her dorm but then she saw Victoria.

"Krystal, where are you going?"

"SNSD's dorm. Jessica unnie wants to tell me something important." Victoria pretend to be surprised but the truth is she knows everything.

"Oh really? If it's important, then you gotta be there quick. I'll drive you there." Krystal just nodded and follow the f(x)'s leader to the parking lot.

Krystal got off the car as soon as they reach SNSD's dorm. "Call me if you need a ride!" Then Victoria drive off to...somewhere. Krystal went straight to the lift and she's finally found SNSD's dorm. She was about to knock the door but then she realized that the door isn't locked.

"Okay it's weird. Unnies never forget to lock their door." She say to herself. "Oh well." Then Krystal went inside.

"WHOA!" Krystal jump a little when she saw Junho there sitting in the couch. "What are you doing here? Where's my sister and other unnies? And what happen to the place???" Krystal is totally in confusion.

"Too much questions young lady. I'll answer you later but first!" Junho paused. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I yelled at you for no reason and I'm sorry I hurted your feelings. I was upset and I control myself so I-"

"Apology accepted." Krystal say, didn't let Junho finished his sentences. Junho's little eyes are widened.

"You do? You really forgive me?" Krystal nodded and Junho came closer to her to hug her tightly. Krystal trying so much to hide her blush and she's glad that Junho didn't see it.

"Dude, you haven't answer my questions." Krystal broke the hug and rise her eyebrows.

"Oh yeah about that. I'm here to make things up, your sister and the other members are in Sooyoung's hospital and I want to make you satisfy to I set the place." Junho replied all of her question making Krystal speechless of how beautiful the place is.

She look around the dorm. "It's so beautiful." Red rose flowers, candles and heart-shapped things are everywhere.

"Thanks to your sister, SNSD and 2PM." Junho says as he followed her.

"So you didn't actually decorate the place??" Krystal rise her eyebrows, once again.

"No! No! I'm the one who ordered everyone how to decorate the place. They're just helping putting things." Junho defended himself.

"Oh really? You are the cold hearted guy I've ever know. How can you become such a romantic person? You're not Lee Junho aren't you? What have you done to him?!" Krystal and Junho ALMOST lost control.

"Yah, I did this for you and now you're acting like this?!"

"I'm sorry Harry Potter I was just kidding and thank you for all of this." Krystal was a little bit shocked when she saw Junho leaned closer to her with no expression but she didn't do anything. A second later, their lips met and she kissed him back. This is her very second kiss. With the same person. No other than Lee Junho. They broke the kiss, panting as the try to collect some oxygens.

"Krystal, wanna be my girl?" Junho closed his eyes waiting for an answer.

"Now, this is the Lee Junho I know. Asking me with no romantic way." Krystal says and Junho look a bit dissapointed.

"So..." Junho says.

"So there's no way I reject your proposal and that's why I love you. Romantic is not my thing too by the way." Junho couldn't hide his happyness so he jump around and shout "Finally!" For so many times.

"Okay little kid, stop it. You might interrupt the neighbors and it's even one of our dorm!" Krystal says.

"I love you!" Junho says and kissed her again. He can feel Krystal smiling as they kissed.

"Okay......... enough." Krystal broke the kiss as she panting really hard. Junho did the same thing and walk to the dining room. (SNSD's dorm is big)

"Do you hungry? Actually, I made some foods but I'm not hungry." Junho says as he showing Krystal the foods on the table.

"No, I just ate before I got here." Krystal replied.

"So I guess the candle light dinner I made is useless. But it's okay!" Junho laugh to himself.

"But who's gonna eat all of these?"

"We have Chansung!" Junho says as he put his thumbs up.

"Haha okay let's have a candle light dinner someday." Krystal says to him as Junho put his left hand on Krystal's shoulder.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Junho ask her.

"Have you told anyone that we're officially dating now?" The dumb girl ask him.

"Krystal, you just accepted me like 10 minutes ago. Even I haven't got my phone in my hand." Junho replied.

"Oh well so I guess we should tell someone." Krystal says with a smile on her face.

"Who?"

"So Nyuh Shi Dae first. Let's go to Sooyoung's unnie hospital!" They excitedly leaves the dorm and drives to Sooyoung's hospital.

 

As soon as they're arrive, they went straight to Sooyoung's room. Since Krystal visited her yesterday, so she knows where are they going. They went to the 'VIP Rooms' section and found Sooyoung's room. They're still holding hands and Junho open the door. Many pair of eyes starring at them and of course, their hands. Bad timing. Super Junior, SHINee, 2PM and f(x) are all there since the room is so big. All of their eyes are widened and silence haunt the room.

"H-HOLDING HANDS?!" Onew was the first one who's suttering.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" Followed by Eunhyuk.

"OMG YOU TWO!" Sulli couldn't hide her excitement.

"AAAAAAA MY BABY SISTER!!!" Jessica runs approach them following by the loud noise everyone's making.

"We just went to Japan for a few months and now you two are DATING?! I should catch up the news!" Key says while fanning himself.

"Are you two are officially dating now?!" Wooyoung ask them.

"Yes we are." Junho replied happily and Krystal is blushing like crazy.

"Omo! She's blushing!" Sunny jump around.

"Congrats hyung!" Minho patted Junho's back.

"You gotta promise me to take care of her!!!" Donghae says.

"Protect her from anything. If you won't be able to do it, ask God to help you." Siwon added.

"Don't worry guys I'll take care of her and I won't make her sad." Junho told them.

"If you make her sad, then I guess the SM Family will beat you down!" Yuri says.

"Yeah! She's our youngest little sister!" Hyoyeon added.

"You two come here." Sooyoung says. "You guys are the biggest present for me. I think I'll be recover very soon and it thanks to you two. I'm so happy you know?!" Crazy Sooyoung is back.

"Unnie get well soon!!" Krystal says.

"Yeah Sooyoung! Fighting!" Junho followed.

"I should take your pictures and post it to twitter kkk~" Shindong says and about to take a picture of them.

"NO!" Krystal and Junho says in unison.

"I mean, what people gonna react? Haters might showed up." Krystal worried.

"I think we should ask SM and JYP first." Junho added.

"Please! Everyone loves you guys! Thanks to Taecyeon who spilled it out everything on strong heart! Since then, people start to notice you two! No need to ask SM or JYP!" Nichkhun says.

"Oh I surfing the net earlier and search about you guys and the netizens' reaction about you guys are good!" Jonghyun says.

"So don't worry!" Chansung added. It's useless actually.

Shindong took a picture of both of them and post it to twitter. "Our lovely JunStal are finally dating~~~ Congrats you two! Don't break up okay?  <3" The other Super Junior members and 2PM members are log in to their twitter too (since SNSD, SHINee and f(x) doesn't have twitter) and started RT-ing Shindong's tweet.

"See I told you not to worry!" Chansung gave his phone to Junho and Krystal so they can look at his mentions. He's right. The reaction are good and they're glad because of that.

"I guess JYP and SM are in-laws now!!" Leeteuk says and everyone is dying of laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

It's already 11 when Krystal got back home. Victoria drove her and other f(x) members back home and Taecyeon did the same thing to 2PM. SNSD having a sleepover at the hospital while Super Junior and SHINee did the same thing as f(x) and 2PM. The girls couldn't stop teasing Krystal and she was blushed like crazy. The picture that Shindong tweeted become a huge hit and news about Junho Krystal are everywhere even 'JunStal' became a trending topic.

"You got a message!" Her phone rang.

 

From: 5yo Oppa

Are we really dating now??????

To: 5yo Oppa

I guess so hahaha

From: 5yo Oppa

I'll take that as a yes! Hey babe you haven't sleep yet?

To: 5yo Oppa

I was about to sleep now. And what's up with the babe thingy?

From: 5yo Oppa

Why? Isn't it romantic :( Okay let's just go to sleep now.

To: 5yo Oppa

Well I didn't expect you to text me with a babe thingy. Okay I'm going to sleep now. Good night~!

From: 5yo Oppa

Good night Baby Jung. Love you <3

 

Junho's POV

From: Baby Soojungie

I love you too my 5yo Lee Junho oppa~ <3

I will always have a good dream from now on keke

 

 

 

 

 

THE STORY IS DONE!!!! Sorry to make you guys wait for a while and omg thank you for reading this fanfic /bow/ see you guys on my 2nd fanfic, I Only Learned To Love You! Annyeong~~~~