Two Jealous Hearts

MWO?! I'M IN LOVE WITH MY GAY BESTFRIEND?!

NOBODY'S POV

Kevin is in no mood to joke around. So, he walk off to the kitchen and make a call to the hospital. You know, for making an appointment with the doctors and stuffs. After making the call, he sighed and found that his mates are "eaves-dropping" all along.

"What do you guys want?", he asked sarcastically while still playing with his phone. Hoon and AJ look at each other with a "huge" confussion on their faces. While Soohyun try to put on his smiling face as he tapped on Kevin's shoulder.

"Kevin-ah, what's wrong? Gwenchana?", he asked.

"Ani. Gwenchanayo.", Kevin shook his head and keep playing his handphone. The truth is, you are Kevin's first love. But he doesn't know that, and instead now he is so fell in love with your worst rival, SANDARA PARK.

"Stop the act! I know you're calling the hospital. who's sick?", AJ asked.

Dongho, in the other hand still feels jealous over Kevin, but it looks like that Kevin doesn't even give a damn about it. Well, who CARES?

"Fine. Elle's sick.", Kevin admitted.

"W-waeyo? A minute earlier, she's doing just fine!!", Hoon protested.

"Is she okay?", AJ became a little bit worried.

"She's fine... She just needs to rest. That's all.", Kevin sighed and form a faint smile.

But then again, the rest of the members,----except Dongho----; are forming this BIG SMILE on their faces! They knew that Kevin is *ehem* deeply inlove with you.

"Awww,our Kevin is so IN LOVE!", Eli teased and laughed his head off.

This made Dongho felt JEALOUS all over again.

"MWO?!", he yelled.

After all that yellings, they couldn't stop grinning. The two youngest member of UKISS fell for the same girl! I mean, how EXCITING is that?! HOW CUTE!

"WTF Dongho-ah? Are you that Jealous?", Kiseop teased as hecover his ears. The magnae of UKISS suddenly couldn't take this anymore and go to his room.

"YAH! You are such a coward!", AJ teased.

Dongho stopped, smiled arrogantly, and then face his hyungs with a straight face.

"WTF are you talking about hyung? I'm just sleepy, so I'm going to bed!", Dongho replied coldly and entered his room.

                                                    *********************************

YOUR POV

I was fully awake, ALL NIGHT! I blame Kevin for that!  WTF with he's sleeping right next to me?! I mean, like his bed is SO CLOSE with mine!! So yeah,..... I AM SO NERVOUS! For the last minute, I was able to sleep when suddenly I start to feel like i'm going to puke again. No, I can't do anything and I know taht if I move, I will definitely threw up. So, I place my palms on the top of my mouth. I glance at the clock, it was 2.00 AM in the morning and Kevin is still asleep. I was trying to wake him up and I ended up falling,then I PUKED.

IKR?

EEWW.

OH NO!

I make the floor dirty, and I can't stop myslef to not to cry! Eventually,my sobbings wake Kevin up! I was still crying and wiped my mouth at the same. Kevin got up and helped me to clean my "Puke Puddle".

"Yah,don't cry. It's okay.", he assured me and clean up the mess I did earlier. Without feeling 'disgusted' he keeps cleaning it then he went out to clean himself, and then he entered again with a jasmine tea and hot wet towel on his hand.

"Gwenchanayo?", he asked again while putting the cup of tea on the desk and wiped my face gently using the hot towel.

I feel so embarrassed! He's being EXTRA kind to me, and it felt like he's my mom or something.

"Deh, gwenchanayo. Mianhae oppa..", I apologized and kept letting Kevin to continue wiping my face. I couldn't believe it. I'm still crying after Kevin told me to stop! URGGHH, I'M SUCH A DORK!

"Well....DON'T BE!", he said again and pull me closer to him. Now his face and mine is just one centimeter away. I blushed, and eventually looked away.

"Sunghyun oppa, why are you so kind to me?", I asked.

"Because I cared for you,Elle. You're my bestfriend!", he replied and hugged me.

For a minute there, I hoped that he had love me, not ELI. I know I'm being selfish, but I love him. So forgive me Kevin if I'm not so supportive about your relationship with Eli.

Hhhh,I'm the WORST bestfriend ever!

"Arayo! Haha, funny.... For a minute there I wish that you aren't gay....",I whispered with my faint voice.

"Elle...mianhaeyo...,but...nae; I'm not gay.", he whisperd back.

"Mwo?!"

OMG.

It's like I was by lightning or something!

He's not gay...

He's not gay....

HE'S NOT GAY!

HOW COME?!!!!!!!!!

"I lied to you,chingu. Mianhae..."

"W-Waeyo..."

"Because I knew that you hate Dara noona....That's why I..., I'm sorry Elle! But I love her.."

I can hear that he's sobbing. Even though, I dont like that B***H who stole my Kevin away from me..., but I don't like seeing my bestfriend crying like this. It's just breaks my heart....

"O-Oh.....k-Komawoyo oppa, for telling me this...", S**T I felt like crying!

"Wae..yo? You're not mad?", he asked me again and let go of his hug. I shook my head and stared straight to his eyes. i know it breaks my heart, but..I gotta stay strong. For his Sake.

"Mad? No. Pissed? YES! What the hell are you thinkin'?! As much as I hate Dara,I can't allow you to NOT love her! Kevin! I'm your friend, i'll support you what ever you're decission might be!", I said again.

This time,with teary eyes.

Kevin chuckled.

"Waeyo? IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY! BABOYA!", i yelled.

"It is ,Elle. You call me 'Kevin' That's so sweet..", he replied and placed his forehead against mine. I can feel his breath on my lips,and I can't help myself to NOT TO BLUSH.

He then caressed my cheeck gently and take a glance of my face with his sharp black eyes.

Omo, I feel weak.

"Oppa,I....", i hold my breath.

Before I knew it, kevin already pull his face away and giggled.

OMO!

WTF?

"You are so cute,Elle! No wonder Dongho likes you!", he said.

Dongho likes me?

What kind a joke is THAT?

THAT DONGHO?

THAT DONGHO WHO NEVER REPLY ANY OF MY MENTIONS?

"WTF sunghyun oppa!!! He doesn't like me!", I said again and giggled.

Oh boy, I'm going to love t here!

****************************************************************************

ANNYEONG MY LOVELY READERS!!!!

OH THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBED!!! HEHE:)

I LOVE U ALL!!

 

YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!!

AND FOR THE SILENT READERS,THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY! YOU CAN ALSO COMMENT!:) PROMISE, I WONT HURT U !!HEHE

UNTIL THEN, ANNYEONG CHINGUS^^

KEEP SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENT!!

KOMAWO!