Friends?....NOT!

MWO?! I'M IN LOVE WITH MY GAY BESTFRIEND?!

YOUR POV

OMO! OMO!!! OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's a rat in the bathroom!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! I hate rats!!!!

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! >< Sunghyun oppa! T-There's.....a,...a..", I can't help myself to not creeping out! I'm too FREAKED OUT! I don't care if I'm half ! Call me scaredy cat or whatever!!!! But rats and bugs are NOT my things!!!!!!

"A?", Eli asked and can't help to not to watch me half who is hugging Kevin tightly.

"RATTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Kiseop screamed from upstairs and went down stairs to kill that 'rat'!!!!!!

I was like, "EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! EEWWW! EEEWWW! RAT!", OMG I'm so EMBARRASSED!!! LIKE COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRGGGHHH!

"Kiseop-ssi!", I screamed from the back of Kevin's back. As Kiseop hit the rat like ten times already! I think that rat deserve it!

"YES!!!!!! I did it!!!!!", kiseop screamed in victory.

"Seriously,HYUNG! You're happy just because you kill a RAT? UGH,so immature!",Eli teased.

Kiseop pouted, and Kevin is giggle-ing.

While Dongho couldn't take his eyes OFF ME!

OMO,ERT!

"HAISH,HYUNG!", finally Dongho take his eyes off me and look at somewhere else. INSTEAD OF ME.

MAN THAT IS SO AWKWARD!

"BTW Elle-ssi, NICE BODY!",Kiseop winked at me and grinned.

I felt like a total DORK!

Without any further notice, I covered my body with my arms.

"ERT!", i yelled and get back to the bathroom.

                                       ************************************

~SHINEE'S DORM~

NOBODY'S POV

Key took out a deep sigh and check his blackberry. NO CALLS,NO TEXTS,NO BBMS,NO NOTHING! It's been FOREVER since you called Key, well probably you NEVER called him ever since he debuted as SHINee. Even though you are his half dongsaeng, but you are STILL his sister. He misses you badly!

"Hyung,hyung,HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!", Taemin yelled. Tried to make some sense to Key. Key sighed, and took a glance at Taemin.

Pissed, he began to yell.

"MWO!?"

Taemin almost fell off his chair because of the almighty's yellings, and it make Krystal Jung; The ALMIGHTY's EX GIRLFRIEND rise her eyebrows to Key.

Sulli and Victoria also look at Key weirdly.

FYI, Sulli is Taemin's GF (A/N: dont bashed me guys! I HATE SULLI, believe me! but i make this shipper for the story to make it A LOT EASIER!) and Victoria is Minho's.

"OPPA! What's the matter with you?", Krystal said and gave him one big hug, but Key refused it.

"Back off,Krystal-ssi, Key is a little bit Cranky cuz his sister hasn't called him since forever.", Onew said and took a glimpse at Key who is REALLY pissed off.

"Hyung's right. Leave him alone,Krystal-ssi..", Jonghyun continued and kept on watching the duel between Victoria and Minho's XBOX duel.

'WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?! ITS JUST BECAUSE THAT SL** ELLE HASNT CALLED KEY AND THEY ARE TAKING THIS LIKE ITS A BIG DEAL! WHAT IS SO NICE ABOUT HER ANYWAY!', Krystal thought and bit her lips.

"Now,now be nice noona! Don't make that B***HY look to the hyungs!", Taemin told. Try to lighten up the mood. Victoria nodded, and take a look of the jealous Krystal.

"PSSSSSSH~ WHATEVER", she rolled her eyes.

"Eonnie,stop that! Elle is your BFF! And i know that the two of you have issues, but DEAL WITH IT!",Sulli reminded.

Krystal let out one arrogant laugh.

"Oh,NOW you're defending her? \

CHoi Jinri, dont tell me that you forgot? You bullied ELLE in the first place!!!!!", Krystal laughed.

"STOP IT YOU TWO! Elle-ah is our friend! Krystal! DEAL WITH IT!", Victoria whispered to Krystal.

FYI, you and Sulli is BFF, but in the past she is your WORST rival, she though that you are having a crush towards Taemin, but she was wrong, and long story short, she became your BFF. While Krystal, you and her are not in the good terms now....both of you hate each other.

"OUR? HA! You are such a DORK VICTORIA!", Krystal said again and ran out from the dorm.

"MWO?! YAH! You are such a !", Victoria replied angrily.

Key rolled his eyes ; and sighed. "I HAD ENOUGH! It's no surprise I broke up with her!"

"MWO?! You broke up with her?!",they all gasped.

"Deh. She's gettin on my nerves! Many of my fans got hurt because of her....",Key sighed again.

"Good! She doesn't deserve you,oppa!",Sulli replied as she rested her head on Taemin's shoulder. Taemin blushed, and then he noticed that Key's BB is ringing.

"HYUNG! YOUR DONGSAENG IS CALLING!",he said with horror.

****************************************************************************

ANNYEONG CHINGUS!

SO THIS IS CHAPPIE 11, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!^^

KEEP ON SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING:)

I LOVE ALL MY ACTIVE AND SILENT READERS!

ANNYEONG!*WAVES*