We Meet Again

MWO?! I'M IN LOVE WITH MY GAY BESTFRIEND?!

JUNHYUNG'S POV

"TWO YEARS?!", I screamed with disbelieve. Aigoo, there's something wrong with this Elle girl! Yoseob is like the best guy! Is she blind or something?

"SSTTTT! Hyung,not so loud! Elle-ssi has her reasons! She has this.....pssttt pstttt....", Gikwang leaned to me and whispered to my ears. WHAT?! That Elle girl is sick? No wonder she broke up with Yoseob! But wait, Yoseob doesn't know about this?

"Omo, that girl is suffering..", I whispered back.

Dongwoon and Gikwang nodded.

"From what I heard she is your girlfriend's cousin. She cared for Elle-ssi deeply, maybe you should ask her.",Gikwang suggested.

"Arasso. I'll ask her.", i sighed and turn to Yoseob.

Maybe that's why Yoseob has been so hard with himself for the past six months. He is still MADLY IN LOVE with her. Hmmm, Elle Kim. I'll remember that.

                                            ********************************

YOUR POV

I can't face this! My bestfriends are worried about me, and I certainly couldn't face Sulli's face again. After that trouble I couse her to confessed with Taemin! Ah, I'm such a bad BFF!

"Jinri (sulli's real name) eonnie,..", I said. Trembled.

"YAH! KIM SARANG!", Victoria scolded me. She's so scary. So much for the QUEENKA! I just couldn't face them! Just look at me! I'm sick, and WEAK! And MY BROTHER! OMG! He is such a DIVA! It's like he thought I'm going to DIE? PSSSH, puh-lease! I'm not going to die! You are so over-reacting! I hate seeing my brother feeling UPSET, but I couldn't make him to NOT feeling upset! He is my oppa, and he is the last person who knew that I was sick! I mean, it must be painful.

"MWO?!", I screamed.

"YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR! WTF ARE YOU THINKING?!", Victoria yelled back.

"What am I thinking? What is it to you ,'victoria'?! ",I looked away while forcing my tears to not to fall out.

"WHAT IS IT TO ME IS THAT YOUR MY BEST FRIEND, ELLE-AH!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU! I CARED FOR YOU! AND I CERTAINLY DON'T WANT YOU TO BE SICK ALL THE TIME! NOT LIKE YOUR BOYFRIEND, WHO NEARLY DIE!", Victoria yelled.

"FYI, he is my EX! So I don't give him a single S**T again! Look, let me get this straight, if he cheated on me thats OKAY, but this is different! HE LIED TO ME FROM THE BEGINNING! And I can't tolerate LIARS!", I replied .

"Yah, you two! That's enough!", oppa stopped our fighting with his gentle voice.

Victoria just sighed.

Sulli nearly cried.

And Kevin was.... you know, comforting Sulli! He is such a nice guy!

I just couldn't this anymore, and I walked out from them. Hoping that at least one of them will stopped me.

But reality really .

None of them chased me.

                                          *******************************************

I was so pissed off! Why didn't Kevin stopped me? A little effort will do! Haish, instead of chasing/stopping me he is BUSY with that Dara!!!!! UGH!

"Elle-ah?", I heard somebody is calling my name.

That sweet voice.

The person who once enter my heart.

But I broke his heart apart.

Yang Yoseob.

"Yoseob oppa..", I turn to him.

I nearly cried.

WTF am I doing?

YOSEOB'S POV

I couldn't believe my eyes.

ELLE.

I finally met you again.

"Elle-ah..., why are you at the hospital?", I asked her.

She wiped her tears away, and smiled to me. That smile. That angelic smile of hers always make my heart melt. Even though she is my ex, I still love her.

"Nae? W-well...uhhmm....I'm just visiting a friend of mine. You?", she asked me back.

I sighed.

Going to the hospital for a check up is always make me so stressed up.

"Check up. You know...the usual."

"Mwo? You're still sick? I thought you are already healed perfectly!", she yelled with disbelieve.

Aigoo, she is the still same old Elle.

Worrying others.

That's why I love her so much.

"I'm fine Elle-ah...., it's just a check up.", I assured her.

"Oppa, you know that I don't want to lose you again, right?", she said with tears falling down her cheecks. She's crying because of me.

Oh s**t Elle, you're making me fall for you all over again!

"Arayo Elle-ah, please don't cry..", I pull her to my arms. She's still sobbing. To be honest, I still cared for her. And I know how stressed up she must be when she found out that I'm going to de.

LEUKIMIA.

The devil that make Elle so stressed up and she cried almost everyday. Luckily I got a match transplant and I got cured.

"Babo.", she whispered.

I laughed.

"agi.", I teased back.

She sniffed and pulled herself back. But then I noticed. Since when did she got so thin?! Dis she over worked or something? She is like gong to faint anytime soon.

"Oppa, it's nice to see you again.", she said while smiling faintly.

"Me too Elle-ah..", I smiled back.

She bowed to me and start to walk towards the hospital's gate. That's when I saw her blacking out. Omo, she faints!

****************************************************************************

WOW! I FOUND A NEW SUBSCRIBER TO MY STORY^^

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING:)

KEEP SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING MY STORY GUYS!

THANKS^^