SSSSHHHHH,IT'S A SECRET...

MWO?! I'M IN LOVE WITH MY GAY BESTFRIEND?!

*five days later*

I sighed. The school isn't helping at all. They called me up today and told everyone that i'm moving to Korea.

"Guys~ Mianhae.", I apologized.

Icha,Ina,and Jessie looked at me with confused face. They must think that I am NUTS.

"Elle,don't be.",they giggled.

"Ugh. This is not my decision at all! That Sunghyun oppa plan all of this! I never agreed!", I screamed in frustation.

My friends' jaws dropped.

"OMO! Kevin oppa is asking you to live with him?!",Icha screamed in excitement. I rolled my eyes . I WISH.

"WTF? What stage are you two really in?OH MY GOD, did you guys done it?",Ina screamed.

OH. MY. GOD.

They are so over reacting!

WTF!

"Are you pregnant?", Jessie added.

That made the three of them gasped.

Pregnant? YEAH RIGHT.

The guy is GAY!

"WHAT.THE.F**K. I am not pregnant! For the last time,Im not dating him! HE IS GAY! He's in love with ELI! Not me!",I screamed as tears began to fell from my eyes.They still in shock, and i'm still crying without realizing that i am SERIOUSLY crying.

"He doesn't love me...",I whispered.

"HA! Told you! He's GAY! And honey, I know that you love him",Jessie smiled and wiped my tears away.

"So,ELVIN is true? KYAAAAA><",Icha suddenly turned into a HYPER mode.

"Honey,we saw you blushing a couple of times when we are at the fanmeeting the other day.He's your first love.",Ina said and gave me a hug.

I couldn't believe. They knew?

"Guys,please don't tell anyone!"

"Oh elle! We dont have too! they wouldn't believe it anyway:)",replied jessie with a smile.

"Thanks guys. You are the best!", I smiled back and hug them once more.

AWW,i'm going to miss you guys.

***************************************************************

*next day*

Dongho's POV:)

I can't wait to see ELLE! She is so cute! I thought that she really IS fat. But in reality she is so THIN! Today is Sunday,and Kevin hyung is going to pick Elle up from the airport, around 17.00 PM,and we don' t have any work to do.

"HYUNG!", I called Kiseop Hyung who is busy taking pictures of himaself for the 100TH time today. Well, maybe it was his habbits for being an ULZZANG,i guess? (A/N:YES,KISEOP OPPA USED TO BE AN ULZZANG)

"Mwo? Dongho-ah?",he turned around and stop taking pictures.

"Are you excited to meet Elle-ah?",i said excitedly.

"oh,that cutie? HAHA,you bet i do!",he chuckled.

I blush.

"T-That's great,hyung!",I replied happily and still blushing with the fact I'm so happy of seeing Elle.

Wait,why am i blushing?

O-OW.

"Waeyo? AWW,OUR DONGHO IS BLUSHING!", he screamed.

Which made the whole dorm knew that I was blushing.

Even Kevin hyung!

MY GOD!

"MWO~?",soohyun hyung smiled teasingly.

I rolled my eyes.

"AWW! Who's the lucky girl?It's a girl,right? Except that you are GAY.",I heard Eli hyung is laughing.

GAY?

EWWW,NO.

***************************************************************

Good morning readers~!

Still no comments i see:)

Please subscribe and comment! tell me what ur opinion about this fic.

THANK YOU:)