Yang Yoseob, Is MY Ex

MWO?! I'M IN LOVE WITH MY GAY BESTFRIEND?!

~B2ST'S DORM~

NOBODY'S POV

"HYUNG! Chukae!", Yoseob smiled as he pats Junhyung's back. Junhyung, who is still updating his twitter just smiled back at Yoseob. Junhyung is dating Goo Hara from KARA. Sure you guys know about it. Well, it's true!

"Komawoyo,Yoseob-ah!",Junhyung replied.

Just then Gikwang and Dongwoon came in with a huge yawn. They seemed tired from the photoshoot. Well, can't blame them though..... It's their job!

"HUGE NEWS!", Dongwoon yelled.

"MWO?", Yoseob asked.

"Your EX hyung!", Gikwang went to hyper and sit next to Yoseob. who is still in a shocked mode, Yes....Yoseob has one EX! ONLY ONE. His first and last.

"Nae?", Yoseob said sarcastically and pointed to himself. Dongwoon and Gikwang nodded.

"Deh! Your ex,hyung! Elle-ssi!", they both said at the same time. Yoseob can't help himself not to smile.

"What's up with her?",Yoseob sighed.

"She's back! Elle-ssi is in Seoul!", Gikwang yelled in horror. Yoseob's eyes widened as he felt that his body weaken.Elle Kim. The girl of his dream. Two years relationship. To be honest, he's not the one who broke up with her. Elle did.

"Mwo?!", Junhyung gasped.

"I don't understand...wae?", Yoseob asked again.

"Mollaso hyung. But I do heard this. She is living with her childhood friend, Kevin-ssi.", Dongwoon said again.

"MWORAGOYO?!", Yoseob gasped in horror.

YOSEOB'S POV O.O

I just couldn't believe it. Elle is staying with Kevin?! WTF is she thinkin'? Wait,am I still jealous? Ani. That couldn't be! She's my EX.

"Hyung,you're jealous?", Gikwang asked.

"A-Ani... who says I was?", I replied.

I'm going nuts!

"LIAR,LIAR,PANTS ON FIRE! Yoseob-ah, you're so in love with your ex!",Junhyung laughed.

Dongwoon and Gikwang nodded in unison.

F**K MY LIFE!

HAISH.

"A-Aniyo! N-Nae..", I couldn't finished my sentence clearly, I am still CLEARLY blushing whenever I got hear her name. Hahhhhhh, am I still inlove with her?

"See?! Nervous,anxious,cold sweat....Aigoo, that Elle-ssi girl is really something!", Junhyung laughed. I rolled my eyes, and sighed. That's not true. I don't love her anymore. I couldn't have!

"SHIKKURO! I broke up with her like years ago!", I denied.

Junhyung smirked.

WTF is he smirking for?

"LIAR! You broke up with her six months ago! On christmas!", gikwang teased.Damn you Lee Gikwang! You make me wanted to stranggeled you!

"PPSSHHH!~  He broke up with her on Christmas? Seriously yoseob-ah....'christmas'? HAHAHAAHAH!!!",Junhyung laughed again,

HAISH.

It's not like I'm the one who is heart broken!!!!

So,shut the f**K up!

"Actually...hyung,err......She's the one who broke up with him..",Gikwang said.

AIGOO..!

"MWO?! So she dumped him..? Waeyo? Btw how long is their relationship anyway?",Junhyung whispered. Dongwoon coughed, and glared at Gikwang.

HEY, I HEARD THAT!

***************************************************************************

SO YEAH, THIS THE 14 CHAPPIE~!

HEHE, ELLE'S EX IS YANG YOSEOB???!

AND HE STILL LOVE HER?

SQUEEEEE~~~~~~><

HAHAHA, A LOVE RECTANGLE?

WELL, KEEP READING TO FIND OUT!

THANKYOU FOR READING

KAMSA^^