What's Wrong With Her?

MWO?! I'M IN LOVE WITH MY GAY BESTFRIEND?!

DONGHO'S POV:)

I was wondering around after dinner, and well...I was looking for Elle.  Yeah, I admit it. I LIKE HER. But it's just a crush. It's not important. But then I heard something  from the bathroom, it's looks like somebody's puking.

Mwo?

Did somebody got sick?

"HOEKKK"

I heard that 'puking noise' again and I can't help myself to not beinf completely disgust.

Suddenly I saw Kevin hyung and Eli hyung are walking through my direction. Can't blame them though. I was standing in front of the bathroom's door.

"Yah,what's wrong?",Eli hyung asked.

I turn to him with my confused face,and was followed by Kevin hyung's.

"Someone is throwing up.",I replied.

Kevin hyung's eyes widened when I say that. As if he knows who is throwing up inside. While Eli hyung rised his eyebrow to kevin hyung and me. I have no idea.

"Are  you sure?", Kevin hyung asked ag down by pulling Kevin away from banging the bathroom's door.

I nodded.

Several minutes later I still hear that throwing up noise. I don't know who did that, but now I'm worried. Whoever throwing up there. 

"ELLE!!!!!!!!!!!! OPEN UP!", Kevin hyung screamed and bang the door for several times. He looks like he's going to faint .

ELLE.

Elle is the one who's been throwing up?

Is she okay?

"ELLE!", hyung yelled again.

No answer.

"Kevin, what's going on?",Eli hyung try to calm Kevin hyung down by pulling Kevin hyung away from banging the bathroom's door.

He is worried SICK!

"Elle....did it again.", Kevin  hyung sighed and slowly drop his knees.

"Did what again?",Eli hyung asked.

"Throwing up! She's so obsessed of having that perfectly slim body! Even though she isn't fat,and now...,she...HHHH, I..", Kevin hyung sighed and take a deep breath. "Elle is suffering from an 'eating disorder'. ",hyung continued.

MWO?

Kevin's POV^^

S**T.

I can't believe that Elle's sick again. I feel so helpless now. I can't lose her! She's my BFF. I know that she thinks herself as 'FAT'.But I don't. NOBODY DOES. She is perfect as she is now.She's not fat,she is slim, but now thin.

I can't take this anymore.

"ELLE!",i screamed again as i open the door and found Elle is still throwing up. She's been throwing up a LOT. I can see that she is now feeling a bit fatigue.

Eli and Dongho rushed in.

It's a good thing that Kiseop and AJ are out, while Soohyun and Hoon is asleep.

"Elle, stop it. PLEASE....", I begged as I tap her back gently. And wrapped my arms around her. For several minutes she keeps throwing up but soon she stopped.

She's panting.

Then she looks around, before you know she faints in my arms.

"Elle.", I said try to checked on her.

I brushed my fingers on her angelic face, and carry her on my arms.

Mianhae,Elle.

For lying to you.

For EVERYTHING

But you don't have to worry,my little angel. Because I'm going to make sure that you are alright.