She's... WHAT?!

MWO?! I'M IN LOVE WITH MY GAY BESTFRIEND?!

KEY'S pov:*

"HYUNG! You're sister is calling!", Taemin said suddenly and handed my blackberry to me.

ELLE!

My baby sister is calling!

"Yoboseyo?", I said as I took a grip of my BB.

"Kibum oppa~...", Elle sighed.

Her voice is shaking, I can sense that she is scared as hell.

"Sarang-ah?, I replied using her Korean name.

"DONT CALL ME THAT!!!! BABOYA!", she yelled.

Aigoo, she is still cheerful as ever! My aegyo little sister, even though she is just a half of me, but still....I love her, she like my entire world! She is the reason that I'm a performer now... She is my life! That's why I couldn't sleep every now and then, she's living by herself, the last time I saw her she said that she is going to be alright. But IS SHE?

"Yah,Elle-ah! Where have you been?! You didn't answer my chats,texts, or calls! I miss you,dongsaeng..", I said.

She giggled.

"OMO,OPPA! Mianhaeyo, something eventually... happens. Eeerrr...oppa, I'm in Seoul now..", she says.. shaking.

MWO?!
SHE'S IN SEOUL?!!!!!!!!!

"JINJJAYO?! Aigoo, why didn't you call me?!"

"Mianhaeyo, oppa... But I'm a nobody to you, so..I err.."

A NOBODY?!
 

IS SHE KIDDING?!

"Elle! you're up!", I can hear that punk, Kevin Woo's voice at the back ground. Stupid punk. He always interupt our PRECIOUS CONVO!

"Coming! Errr, oppa...I call you later okay! After my apointment with the doctor, so...annyeong!", then she hung up.

Is she sick?

"Hyung, how did it go?", Minho asked.

"Mollaso, she hung up. She's at the doctor or something....", I replied.

I can't help myself for not worrying.

She's my sister,damn it!

Elle is always the sick one, she tells herself that she is fat,fat,FAT!! I got sick of it, and eventually i yelled at her. What am I thinking? She's like what? Nine years old?

Haish.

"MWO?! Did her sickness come back?!", Victoria screamed.

Worried, I came to her.

"OMO! EONNIE!!!!!!!!!!", Sulli elbowed her eonnie, while Victoria frowns, and whispered "oopss" as she place her palms on her lips.

"Mwo? Is my dongsaeng  sick?", I asked both of them.

But they stay silent.

Taemin did something for Sulli to spill it out, at first she didn't want to do it, but as her Bf persued, she couldn't take it anymore, and spill it.

"Elle-ah is sick..", Sulli started.

****************************************************************************

ANNYEONG CHINGUS^^

WELL, THIS ISTHE 12 CHAPPIE~~

ENJOY^^

SORRY IF ITS A BIT SHORT:)